Why do Stormfags try to act like Germany was the victim and not the aggressor in WWII?

Why do Stormfags try to act like Germany was the victim and not the aggressor in WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudeten_German_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/munich1.asp#art1
history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/projects/currency.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something about Danzig and how it was the worst thing ever

Because they watched the Greatest Meme Ever Sold

They are victims of their own inteligence and '33 elections

Because they crave legitimacy and more members for their cult. Being the guys who started the most destructive war in history is bad PR, so they try to deflect blame.

>be evil warmongering aggressor
>offer the most peace deals
>send your deputy to make peace
>offer peace after winning

>we sure showed them evil warmongers off
>plans to start ww3

an aggressor would be the one who wants a fight, it was pretty obvious it was the (((west))) that wanted a fight

Hol up
>Remilitarizes Rhineland
So u be sayin
>Anschlusses Austria
Ay yo hol up u be sayin
>Demands sudetenland
nigga you be saying that
>annexes Czechoslovakia
You be saying that WE
>refuses to withdraw German troops from Poland after Britain asked them
DINDU NUFFIN?

>takes back german land with popular support of people living there
>poland refuses to let germany build a road to danzig and is """"backed up"""" by britain

yes.

>Czechs
>Popular support
Citation needed

>Czechoslovakia
>German land
>popular support

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudeten_German_Party

>Sudetenland
>This justifies the whole annexation of the Czech republic

So this is the power of Goebbels' propaganda.......

It was pretty God damned obvious from the start that the major Allies of WW1 intended to shit on germany.
That's why the Versailles treaty was looked down upon so thoroughly.
The allies wanted a democracy but they wanted the democratically elected government to uphold a treaty signed by the imperial government they deposed.
Moreover economic and land penalties were insane leaving ger many crippled.
They inevitably had to fight back and the global depression (also caused by versailles) was the only real opportunity to do so unopposed

>hey das not fair, you can't just annex that country

b-but they denied us the right to take RIGHTFUL GERMAN LAND so that means we can invade them ok?

lmao even the stormfags don't try to defend the annexation of Czechoslovakia, and instead try to shift attention to the still-inexcusable Sudetenland crisis

>Remilitarize Rhineland
>Annex Austria
>Demand Sudetenland
>get it but annex the rest of Czech state anyway, giving half away to "nationalists"
>Invade Poland over a city they don't even have jurisdiction over
>get told to fuck off or there will be a war
>Continue anyway
>Invade Belgium and the Netherlands
>Invade Yugoslavia
>Invade Greece
>wtf guys, we just wanted peace with the west!
No wonder /pol/ is the home of cuckposting, it's obviously their dream
When was Prague part of the the Sudetenland?

>Break treaty of Versailles
>Muh popular support
Guess Bernie and Hillary should be POTUS, coup Trump

>we'll just conveniently ignore the polish annexation of czechslovakia and back them up anyway

Yes considering the nature if it's other inhabitants and the need for defensive buffers against larger far more hostile threats.

>Poland
>USSR
>Czechoslovakia
>Luxembourg
>Denmark
>Norway
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>popular support
[Citation needed]

>M-muh whataboutism
Where did I mention Allies?

>Invade Belgium and the Netherlands
>Invade Yugoslavia
>Invade Greece

you're alliedboo larping would have been good until this pathetic 1940 tier propaganda part

Complete nonsense. And in what way was the depression caused by Versailles?

>can't actually defend something
>immediately go to whataboutism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland

I'm sure Hitler just wanted permission to build the road.

and in America they were lynching negros so how can you say the Holocaust is bad komeraden

>Czechoslovakia
>German land
Stormfag education

>>poland refuses to let germany build a road to danzig and is """"backed up"""" by britain
Germany did not just want to build a road, they wanted the entire Danzig corridor

Versaille was insanely unpopular.

>changing topic

>point out the other parties in the munich agreement
>HEY DAS CHANGING TOPIC, WE'RE TALKING ONLY ABOUT GERMAN AGGRESSION HERE

Not him, but I don't follow.
What the fuck do you mean?

>people are german
>the towns and villages are german
>its not german

He's being ironic

That wasn't part of the Munich agreement.

germany didn't invade the west until they declared war on it

Winston Churchill personally flew to Berlin and forced the German central bank to massively inflate their currency in order to cheekily pay off their debt without spending as much money as they actually owed

>alliedboo education

>Belgium, the Netherlands, Yugoslavia and Greece declared war on Germany
>Yugoslavia and Greece are "the west"
:thinking:

You're absolutely right, I forgot about Denmark and Norway
Belgium, the Netherlands, Yugoslavia and Greece were all neutral when hostilities started dickhead

do you enjoy being like this?

iceland and farore islands were also neutral

>invading neutral countries for war efforts is ok when we do it

>declare war for invading Poland
>gee I guess I'll just invade all these neutral countries
>pppffffff, it's not my fault Allies, you declared war on me

>People are Czech
>Towns and villages are czech
>It’s not Czech

Iceland and Faroe islands had surrendered and given their authority to Germany, making them fair game, wonder why there were no resistance movements there when compared to Poland or any other territory Germany "liberated" during the war?

Because they're stupid. Stupid to a comical degree. They should all be flayed alive in extermination camps if we want humanity to advance.

It incurred Massive indemnities paid in duetshmarks which lead to hyper inflation which wrecked the exchange rate for western nations leading to an economic freezing as investment in allied industry couldn't afford to pay the prols anymire. Leading to unemployment, lack of production increasing prices in conjuction with an over (valued british pound, dollar and frank) and an incessant attempt to move to some other western country, but all western countries were affected by it.
In addition to this Germany's hyper inflation fucked up their own national industry as consumers couldn't buy anything without paying in stacks upon stacks of what basically became Zimbabwe money.

Versailles was a shit policy
Concocted literally by politicians trying to get elected by saying they'd get back at those "damned hellish huns" they had no intention of coming up with a sound policy.

Coincidentally, communism started really spreading fast around this time. Likely because if the shitty treaty, Jews and moron capitalists.

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/munich1.asp#art1

Dumb stormfag.

>the good guys won, coincidentally just like the good guys won every other war

You're confusing two different events. There wasn't a hyperinflation in 1930s.

>communism is a judeo-Bolshevik conspiracy
>it’s the west’s Fault that the ordinary german UBERMESNCH became commies
Does not compute

Who are you quoting retard?

>Concocted literally by politicians trying to get elected by saying they'd get back at those "damned hellish huns" they had no intention of coming up with a sound policy.

Akshually the revanchism was just a rhetoric, the treaty itself was soft af.

>says something retarded
>someone points this out
>woah nice strawman faggot

The hyper inflation was German policy so they didn't have to pay, dollars don't start meaning hundredths of a cent simply because you have some loans to repay, this was German fiscal strategy to fuck up the former Ententes coal and steel markets so the reparations would be lessened or repealed altogether

>Do a thing
>Thing does not think
>I'm gay

Well obviously the state of hyper inflation wasn't perpetual. But it's effects lasted indefinitely the prices didn't get better, shit was still shit.

Do they even teach you in America about things like Dawes Plan, Young Plan, occupation of Rhineland and British and American opposition, Locarno, Stresemann-Schacht reforms?

Except no one ever said what you quoted you fucking retard.
Go back to your likeminded friends on /stormfront/, Veeky Forums doesn't want any of your fucked Nazi shilling here.

It wasn't. It ended in 1924.

>the prices didn't get better
Except they did.

go back to l-eddit then you daftie

>the state of hyper inflation wasn't perpetual
>But it's effects lasted indefinitely the prices didn't get better
What the fuck did you mean by this?

First off the Jewish diaspora existed in every single fucucking country. And held enormous political and economic sway.
Secondly I never claimed it was a conspiracy nor that the whites were ubermensh.
My idea about Jews and communism is it followed a paretti distribution, made by a Jew who knew more Jews and spoke to them more intimately than he did gentiles and so on.
Moreover the idea that something as pervasive and shitty as communism can be blamed on this one thing is stupid that's why I said the main contributors were
Versailles, jews and moron capitalists.
Other contributors could be Voltaire and the enlightenment with their rampant popularization of egalitarianism.

The point is ideologies develop over time due to several different factors before they get translated to government policy.

>FCK YOU BRITAIN I'LL JUST TURN ROTTERDAM INTO A FUCKING HOLE FOR THIS BULLSHIT
>AND PRAGUE
>AND WARSAW
>AND PARIS
>AND COVENTRY
>AND LENINGRAD
>AND HARKOV
>WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME REEEE

another EPIC argument friend :)

>political
Not really.

>FUCK YOU STALIN FOR NOT SURRENDERING
>IMMA JUST KILL THESE JEWS
>AND GYPPOS
>AND UKRAINIANS
>AND BIELORUSSIANS
>AND LITHUANIANS
>AND LATVIANS
>AND ESTONIANS
>WHY IS EVERYONE FIGHTING ME REEEE

>The hyper inflation was German policy so they didn't have to pay
No, they did.
>dollars don't start meaning hundredths of a cent simply because you have some loans to repay
They weren't "some" loans.
>this was German fiscal strategy to fuck up the former Ententes coal and steel markets
Germany had no choice in what it was to do. When you take a country's productive land away from it then charge money for more than the damages of its war were worth it's tonight give you monopoly momey.
>so the reparations would be lessened or repealed altogether
They should have been paid in man hours or resources as was proposed but shot down.

>Jews

No, relative to the average citizen they didn't.

Everrytime I go onto this website it makes me like Jews and dislike western civilization more. You got to realize, the west shares its root with Rome, the pagan empire with holidays celebrating sodomy. The west is probably unsaveable.

As in prices didn't keep going up but they stayed relatively high for much longer than the time it spent moving up.

Big bust then slow recovery that your children's children would have barely felt.

>enlightenment didn’t spawn romantisicm
>blaming enlightenment not French Revolution
Wew

>When you take a country's productive land away from it then charge money for more than the damages of its war were worth it's tonight give you monopoly momey
What land?

Jej go live in Swaziland if you want to taste some monarchy loser.

>then charge money for more than the damages of its war were worth
Really nigger

>evil hitler for remiliterizing rhineland
>lol what we didn't take it away to begin with

the state of you

What are you even talking about?

history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/projects/currency.htm

By 1928 Germany was a rich and prosperous country. Stop making shit up. There is a reason why the Nazis were unpopular until 1929.

Money buys everything.

Not an argument.

Settle down Ignatius, monarchy will not get you laid.

Are you retarded?
>Noun. 1. remilitarization - the act of militarizing again
Occupation of Rhineland started in 1923 precisely because the Germans didn't pay. Then they started printing money to pay their workers who refused to work for the French (passive resistance). Germans were more willing to destroy its own economy than to pay reparations.

Yes really... nigger.
the Allies didn't even want the money to actually rebuild. They knew that what they were demanding would lead the money to be devallued. They saw it as a punishment. Plane and simple.
That's why you still have filled with mines and unexploded ordinance at verdun.

>fuck egalitarianism REEEEE

A useless autist like you would get stoned in any other system than this one. Count your blessings.

Where did you get that from? Stormfront? justiceforgermans.com?

Your confusing the term economic boom with prosperity.
It was slowly rebounding. Very slowly.

>It was slowly rebounding. Very slowly.
Proof? Because Germany in 1928 had a higher GDP than France and Britain.

Not autistic. Nor useless. Please continue to attack my character though, since you apparently can't win a debate.

I don't visit those sites.
I just kind of put two and two together.
The allies weren't really all that goid which didn't acquit the Germans but it gave me reasonable motive to be skeptical of the claim that Germans were just the worst thing since kengis kahn.

Per capita ? Moreover did it match prices?
I'm willing to wager otherwise.

it was never annexed, it was made a protectorate, and justified considering the possibility of Soviet military presence there

t. Goebbels

>My idea about Jews and communism is it followed a paretti distribution, made by a Jew who knew more Jews and spoke to them more intimately than he did gentiles and so on
is this the most retarded post on Veeky Forums right now?

The reparations forced on Germany after WW1 were comparatively less than the reparations forced on France after the Franco-Prussian war.

>debating on the internet
>on an Iranian Knife Sharpening Forum

So you're retarded and autistic. Powerful combo. But no, really, I'm just here to see you sperg and laff thinking about your miserable existence

>Jew puppet states bully Germany(because it doesnt obey the Zionist debt banking system) to the point where it has no choice but to annex Europe to remove jewish stranglehold on it in order for Germany to SIMPLY EXIST as given time jews from either Kikemerica or Kiked Kingdom would enter Germany and try to fuck it up like what they are doing today.

Germany did nothing wrong, Hitler didnt want a war but he knew eventually he would have to fight Europe because of how deep the jewish tendrils were in his home continent.

>per capita
No, but even pre-war Germany wasn't richer than Britain.
>Moreover did it match prices?
People in 1928 were more wealthy than in 1938.

Also at some point some e asked about what productive land the took away.

Part 4 Article 119
Germany renounces in favour of the Principal Allied and Associated Powers all her rights and titles over her oversea possession