Should I do 3xF Negative Chin Ups or 4~5x8 to progress into regulars? Which is more efficient...

Should I do 3xF Negative Chin Ups or 4~5x8 to progress into regulars? Which is more efficient? My ultimate goal is 3x8 weighted. Last time I was able to get 8-8-5-5 slow reps with good form. I workout fullbody 3 times a week, and on one day I do one handed dumbbell rows and on the other day chin ups.

NATTY bumparoo

NATTY

Do them explosively

You can aso start the chin up with a little jump to propel yourself upwards. This way you aren't only doing the noegative but also the concentric movement.

Do some banded ones and do them explosively. Just do maybe 1 or 2 reps but you gotta put every ounce of effort into the reps.

I can do like 3/4ths of a good one. Like, if my feet are touching the ground I can do some reps maybe, but not if my feet are in the air. I also do get to the top by jumping, not by using a chair, and I try to take about 5-6 seconds to get down from there. What about the sets though? 3xF or 4-5x8?

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

Can you guys drop some tips on me along with your NATTYs?

NATTY

This is why using these images is ill advised.

That said, I would agree with what
suggested.

To answer your question, I'd aim for 4x5-8, but that's just me.

>This is why using these images is ill advised.
well at least it gets (You)s, that ultimately bring some good responses I guess.

Thanks for your advice

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY

NATTY