Ask someone who just got banned from his gym

Ask someone who just got banned from his gym.
Story:

>So I have been going to this gym for 3 years now
>Its one of the most well known gym in my country (Hungary)

Many great bodybuilders go to this gym

>So today, I was doing dumbell presses, and before my last set this guy came up to me and said
>"Dont drop the weights that hard, these dumbells are already broke"
>I said "okay" and put my headphones back
>I could see it he was still talking to me so I said
>"You dont have to say it twice, I understood"
And he went back doing his workout, everything seemed normal

>I continued my workout
>Meanwhile I could see that, he was talking to these really big guys, who are friends with the owner
>At the very end of my workout he just suddenly poped up like 1ft from my face
>"The next time I talk to you, you answer with respect"
>"I did answer normally what is your problem?"
And basically he was very upset and I just didnt care, until he was like
>"Im gonna fucking hang you, you little shit"
>"It really took you so long to muster your courage and come here just now?" (I was pretty loud at this point and a lot of people was noticing)
>So he grabbed my T-shirt at my chest and pushed me really hard, I almost fell on the barbell rack
Now, this guy was kinda chubby, but way bigger than me, even though I see myself pretty strong, I cant fight, and It seemed to be a good idea not to fight in the gym.
>So I went to the reception (he was following me) and told the girl that this guy punched me, before she could say anything the vice chief of the gym turned up (bodybuilder, bigger both of us combined) (continue)

Other urls found in this thread:

magyarefk.hu/en/contact-us.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was taking the other guy's side from the start, didnt even wanted to listen what I was saying
>"You train like an animal, you always drop the weights so heavily, even I told you once
This is true, he told me that a couple of weeks before, but I have been really gentle with the weight ever since, I swear.

He didnt care what I was saying, he didnt care this guy started a fight in his gym, so I packed my things and left.
He didnt say I was banned, but it was pretty obvious that he dont want me there anymore:
And this was such a shock to me, I was admiring these people since I started lifting they were like heroes for me.

I am pretty depressed now, I loved this gym, all of my friends were going there, I made most of my gains there.

And since they were like "I am gonna fucking murder you on the streets", I really dont want to go back

you know what you need to do bro..

Never should have dropped weights faggot, no one thinks you're tough for doing it.

Seconding this

Good blog!!! Subscribed +1

I didnt even dropped them, it did make a little sound, but it wasnt like "YOU BABY GONNA GET PUMPED WITH THESE SUPERSETS" I was gentle

Just go full allah u akbar at the gym and earn respect gainz

>Running to the receptionist
>Beta as fuck

Should have given him a malkie

This, the media will cover your arse if you're white anyway.

Probably the most alpha thing you could do is be a man, go back, and ask for an apology, from both of them, and explain yourself. But you probably won't.

I will speak to the owner of the gym tomorrow, I already tryed to explain myself to them but they didnt listen.

Make sure your gun is pointing at whoever you're speaking to, this helps draw their attention and know you're speaking to them.

Ask Margaret Palermo for advice, she'll know what to do.

You need to also try and speak with the first guy and explain you didn't mean any disrespect. The gym is no place for useless drama and awkward tensions.

this

OP, if you want to speak to the gym owner, why not record the conversation? Hidden camera if you can do that, otherwise microphone. That way if you are reasonable while the owner is chimping out you could have some fun.

Phone him up later and play the conversation back to him. Say it's on video and see what happens. Unless of course the owner is Keyzer Soze and might have you killed. Dunno what blackmail laws are like in Hungary.

OP this is the only sensible advice. Act now before your anger passes.

Do it in a calm way. Deny that you were throwing the dbs, claim that the guy that was asking respect from you did it in a violent way and that the manager didn't acted in a responsible way to a gym costumer such as yourself. Tell him that they have a responsibility towards you that involves not only providing the facilities and accessories needed to train, but also a healthy environment to do so, and that you want to be sure that they understand it so you can workout in a safe manner, because as things are, you feel that you are risking getting beaten by the friends of that manager. Also, that you wanted to discuss this things with him before taking further measures like going to the authorities and the press

I would record something like "Sorry but we are not sorry" then what?

>guy attempts to dominate you
>you apologize

You should also have your testicles surgically removed and consign yourself to the vestigial sexual pleasure of watching Jamal fuck your girlfriend.

Thank you very much user, I cant think reasonably now, this helped a lot

Fuck off. You can't go apologizing to anyone that demands respect from you for whatever reason. Respect is earned.

fellow european here.dont take offence but magyaroks are fucking retarded.most of them can't even speak english and everyone becomes a ticket conductor or security at mcdonalds when he hits 60.and budapest is full of gypsies but anyway.back to the point.
you live in europe and a lot of your laws come from the european union.i do not believe they can just ban you from the gym.you probably signed a contract when you paid your fee and you got a receipt.if he bans you from the gym he needs to pay you back for the time you wont be using.you also have a right to withdraw from a contract and only pay them 1/3 of their money or some shit.
check it up.
dont be a cuck.

This

I meant "banned" as "unwanted" or like "we dont want you here anymore". Should I go to a gym where the whole staff donnt want me ther?

Thanks for the summary on Hungarians, though.

NP man, I went through something similar. Most of the times it's people that become friends with the manager to either get free shit or looking to get a job in the gym, so they feel somewhat in charge, and most of the times, the actual owner doesn't know about this or acts like he doesn't knows because it's like getting extra hands in the gym without having to pay for them.

I'm a lawyer btw, and I did tell the owner the exact things I wrote for you to say. When I said that I would take him to court if he didn't apologyze he tried to act tough because those "friends of the gym" were practically staff, so I told him that I would tell the authorities that he had people working at the gym without paying them nor fullfilling the customary obligations towards employes and the gov. My point is that the owner will not move a finger unless he sees he ass being put on the line.

>Should I go to a gym where the whole staff donnt want me ther?
yes,and call the police if they become physical (outside,so they dont delete the footage from the cameras) try not to inflame or aggravate the situation.hell,even try and make things up with the other guys.dont give up.

Just keep going OP, and make an extra effort to not drop the weights anymore. Treat it like nothing happened.

If you make yourself seem affected (ie i wont go to gym bcoz maybe ppl hate me) then thats equally admitting defeat.

>excuse me, i have a workout to continue.

>seriously believing that you can't be banned from any establishment for any reason.

Read the fine print next time, most corporations have a clause that states they can end their portion of the agreement at any time unless otherwise stated.
>oh but what if I was discriminated against
They don't have to tell you why you're banned.

Thank you guys, I started to think that everybody here is just "kys cuck faggot"
I will speak to the manager, but I dont think I could bring this to court, since I wasnt injured or anything.
They have camera footage, didnt even realised that untill now.

you are probably american.that shit dont fly in the EU.if they terminate their portion of the agreement they need to compensate you for it.we have strong consumer rights here,and a consumer protection center in every country.here's the one for hungary in case OP needs it in the future
magyarefk.hu/en/contact-us.html

This. But I can understand how this would affect someone. I mean, OP was minding his own business thinking about his reps and dem gainz, and out of nowhere a douche comes and interfeers with his routine just for the sake of it. Fucking scumbag the dumbbells were already fucked up, and they were not even his fucking weights.

BTW OP, you should tell the owner that having broke equipment is a safety hazard.

Nah, his problem is that he can't fight and therefore is a bitch still. He should go do some muay thai for a year.

>I dont think I could bring this to court
Yes you can. Consumer rights. Sometimes it's easier to just call the press tho, works faster.

In the gym its like 22 24 26 28 30 (kilos) and 2 out these are always broken, so they are just lying in pieces untill someone from the stuff fixes them (idk how)
Even 30s (which I was using) were clunky.

I was trying to think ahead, if I punch back, everybody from the staff storms there and starts beating me up instead, since this guy is close to them.

you probably mean those shitty old weights that are bolted on the side,and the staff just tighten them up on the sides.
it must be an old ass gym,havent seen those weights for a decade.

>if they terminate their portion of the agreement they need to compensate you for it.

>eurocucks actually believe this
Yeah because Hungary is such a paradise.

you did well not to attack.they might as well have beaten you up and then called the cops on you as an aggresor,with 5 false witnesses there to fuck you up.
first take your trip off,it is of no use to this thread and it is a rule violation since its considered avatarfagging (making a name for yourself instead of being anonymous).you're supposed to drop your trip when it ceases to be relevant to the thread.
second,you dont know shit about europe so dont give your braindead advice until you come see how it is.
and i've been to hungary so i know how hungary is,thanks.

Yeah you were right, that guy is a stupid keyboard warrior.
Punching the guy would have served no purpose and would have gotten you banned from the gym 100%.
For now you can still discuss it.

Exactly
Somewhat true
I really cant see why would the press be intrested "local guy was punched in gym, shouted at, then left" I mean the story itself is not juicy enough for them, no? I really dont know how this works

tl;dr op is an autistic dipshit who broke a bunch of dumbbells and told someone to fuck off when he asked op to not do it again

Ruin their business. Put aids in the water supply or the protein powder or something.

im thirding this

he's probably british or some shit.if you check daily mail and other newspapers the amount of gossip and useless information is phenomenal. yeah,the press wouldnt help in your case and it could lead to slander charges.
imo just go to the gym and pretend nothing happened,dont provoke anyone and remain calm.dont throw the weights.if the owner tries to ban you ask to be compensated for your money.if he refuses remind him you signed a contract.if he still refuses you go by the offices of the consumer rights center and they will drop him a letter.You will probably never reach this point (and hopefully you wont) but remember not to provoke or attack anybody.

It doesnt even matter a shit if u drop dumbbells flat 90 degrees. Hitting them on ground angled bad breaks them.

kys cuck faggot

>millennial doesn't show respect at an established traditional joint

the thread

when mummy's cuddle cannot protect you from reality of grown men

lmao triggered the oldest image filter

So you literally pussied out and ran off with your tail between your legs????

HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAH

How does it feel being so fucking omega???

He's hungarian though. They're asians at best.

Break that fuckers legs while wearing a balaclava screaming arabic phrases.

You were pretty, man. Don't put your head phones on in the middle of conversation, what the hell? That's incredibly disrespectful.
Now you've pissed off a friend of the owner. The owner will never believe you over him.

You can try to do what other anons said and apologise and grovel a bit, or you can take it as learning money and find a new gym.

Yeah I can see that as my fault, but I didnt even thought he would say anything more since he is not working there, I thought he would just say this and everything would be fine.

When I saw him still talking I was just why would you be so angry, I wont drop the weight again its fine.

they're probably dumbheads on roid rage,and you were probably being too newfagish with the weights.a warning for the weights would be enough though.

Similar thing happened to me OP

Basically your mistake was expecting anyone to take your side, expecting the gym to be loyal, expecting the owner to have your back, basically everything in which you trusted them to not fuck you over was a mistake.

Now, as revenge, I recommend a well-written and scathing review posted everywhere reviews can be posted.

Further, a most excellent tactic, piss on a plate, freeze it, drive to gym sometime in the night, slide frozen piss circle under door, leave.

Repeat as needed.

Which gym user, and whos the owner? (Hungarofag here)

Well next to this gym is a little room, windows barricaded so you cant see inside, after their workouts these guys leave the gym and go in there with little black bags. Thats where they are doing roids, I thinking on making an anonymus tip the the cops if things go south
Nem merem elmondani, mert volt már itt ilyen hogy megkerestek emberek facebookjait, írtak nekik, magyarán nem jönnék ki jól belőle, ha megtudnák itt az emberek.
Ha ismered a hazai sportéletet, akkor már hallottál róla.

dont type that romanian shit please,keep it english

I told him, that its not very wise to tell too much about yourself on Veeky Forums, people could reach the owner really easily, and do bad things for me.

you sound like you have a super cute accent desu

When i had gym drama i just did 9 plate calf raises with every bb and bent those shits on purpose, then quit.

People need to watch their attitude

I'm fourthing this

Another hungarofag here. Just try to forget it the best you can. I know these kind of people and honestly they are not worth dealing with.

Professional jew from Austria chiming in: without anyone actually stating that you are banned, you can't ask for your money back or try for contract termination penalties.

So go back and work out you wuss.

Im thinking its one of the Cutler gyms probably.
I also had issues with gym staff not liking me.
You should change gyms if you can, it can really fuck up your workouts.

While other anons suggested that I should ignore them, I still think of changing gym,
Like you guys cant imagine the situation here.
Mostly a gym has a couple of big roiding guys, but here, there is ALWAYS at least 7 of them, and all of them are well connected to the owner, thats my main problem, Otherwise I wouldnt care

>flawless english
>claims hungarian
where are you really from?

Well unless you really dont have any good options (small town bad, no real gyms etc.) i suggest you go amd change up, it might even help your gains if youre able to workout in a new environment. Esp. If they domt want you in, its not goimg to be right, maybe ask for some momey back and go on.

Should have just said "I understand that sometimes I might drop the weights, but this is no reason for someone to bwcome violent towards me"

Wow thanks thats really nice of you, there are really no one who can speak english here cuz those who can move abroad for work.

Again. Go back until the owner kicks you out. Then get your money back. Everything else will resolve nothing.
You'll still be mad.
You'll still feel like you got fucked over like a little bitch.
You'll still remember that you didn't defend yourself.

Or, you know, talk to the guy. Putting on your headphones mid conversation was shitty but what he did also was a bitch move. Worst thing to happen is that he tells you to fuck off, but so what. Better than running away.

>there are really no one who can speak english here cuz those who can move abroad for work.
that cleared it up.thanks

This isn't the US though.

No, but it's almost Germany.

You speak very reasonably in this thread, yet you were still pretty rude in the gym. Hard to reconcile the two.

The other guy is legit mental if he thinks that's a reasonable reaction though. Sounds emotionally damaged more than anything.

My gym also has way higher than average roiders, except I'm friends with them, and the owner, and the receptionist who gives hand jobs on the side after work outs (fucking genius idea, by the way, she cleans up, men get super horny after a workout).

You should go back, and just go tit for tat. You get stared at, stare back. However remain non violent and be polite as possible. If they're still cunts you can terminate, get your money back, and then be inspired by the prank ideas above in the thread.

I also recommend one for your last day - Put clingfilm over as many toilets as you can. People never notice until it's too late.

Szerintem cutler gym meg kathi béla.

kézenfekvő, de nem

Wew lad, just tried that generator for myself

bodybuilder gym?
Ha nem, akkor feladom.

Haha you fucking pansy ass.
If you are in that situation, you have 2 choices:
>I'm going to be rational and calm
>I'm going to lose my shit and fight him to protect myself.

You did neither. Fucking coward. Also, stop dropping the fucking weights

Oh fuck.

arról meg még én nem hallottam, vagy csak nem tudom mire gondolsz
Did the first, maybe my way if speech swayed you, idk

Don't drop the weights you pathetic turd.

Damn, son

your boned op

the best course of revenge is to start your own gym right next door and steal all their business

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

Thread theme!

What the fuck OP he pushed you, he was too pussy to punch you should've decked him back

If you're all hungry why not just try to settle your differences over dinner?

this is why Hungary is a third world country lmao

>And this was such a shock to me
Should have been a more respecting gymgoer. Your reputatuon was set from the moment you started training "like an animal" in that gym.

4th

>omega
>those hahaha's
Beta confirmed, stfu faggot you probably would've bitched out and asked him if he wanted you to spot him too or if he wanted your sweat towel.

Bodybuilding/Martial Arts(MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai, ect) are same in this respect. A lot of people with immensely bloated egos who believe every interaction to be some kind of power struggle to prove themselves dominant.

It's pretty sad desu. It's even worse when you train under one of your former heroes and you realize he's literally just a man, maybe worse because he has personality issues and terrible vices that wouldn't let him function in any other role but fighting professionally.

you deserve to be punched for dropping the dumbells you fucking prick

if you can't put them down without dropping them your lifting weights you can't fucking lift