If God doesn't want people to question his existence, then why did he give people the intellect to do so?

If God doesn't want people to question his existence, then why did he give people the intellect to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSqv6ng6JbI
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZjzGVF5m3E
youtube.com/watch?v=5y1efTVX20M
youtube.com/watch?v=Hem96KPL0_8
youtube.com/watch?v=4QSbrqZMXVo
youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
youtube.com/watch?v=H3INGUlOFv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he didn't. The intellect came from the fruit and it is satanic.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSqv6ng6JbI

It's complicated, but God is trying to help humans the least amount possible, to increase their virtue. Disbelieving in his son is an act of dishonor and against his will. Humans have sufficient reason to believe in God. If God is possible, and it is safer to believe in God, then one should believe in God.

So do I believe in the trinitarian God or the jewish/islamic God?

It's complicated, but Shiva is trying to help humans the least amount possible, to increase their virtue. Disbelieving in his son Ganesha is an act of dishonor and against his will. Humans have sufficient reason to believe in Shiva. If Shiva is possible, and it is safer to believe in Shiva, then one should believe in Shiva.

If you consider just the gospel, then Jesus never contradicts himself, whle Yahweh/Allah do, so you know who you should believe if there is a God.

> then Jesus never contradicts himself
uhh...

These types of posts aren't clever at all

>MY ASS IS ON FIRE

why doesn't god just give everyone free shit lol

This. God did not create a conscience or an intellect. This is something humans made for ourselves. Then god got scared and shoved us into a world he designed to hate us.

So since nobody knew about or believed in God before Jesus came along, did everyone just automatically go to Hell?

>So since nobody knew about or believed in God before Jesus came along
What is the OT?

So what happened before the Old Testament? Did they go to hell? Did hell exist? Did Spyro the Dragon convince Neanderthals to eat a poisoned Pineapple from a tree?!

This is the reddest pill.

For fucks sake. Then god has invented a RNG that determines the fate of souls. Fuck them.

Hell didn't exist in the OT, user.

>If God doesn't want people to question his existence, then why did he give people the intellect to do so?

God is as visible as the lightning.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZjzGVF5m3E

>Questioning the motive of God
What gives you the cojones to question His motives?

He gave it because he felt like it. Curb it.

I’d bet they’d go to heaven because God hadn’t shown himself

>So since nobody knew about or believed in God before Jesus came along, did everyone just automatically go to Hell?

This a troll right? Pretty much the whole world worshiped God before the Bible.

I genuinely want to belive in God sometimes I pray and ask God to come into my life but I feel like I'm just wasting my time.
I want to belive that Jesus was the son of god and there's a heaven but it's impossible for me I can't have faith is something that I can't see. I hope if there is a god he forgives me.

I don't want my daughter to get pregnant but I ain't keeping her chained in the basement.

Faith is belief in the unseen.

Same, I just can't get past the whole "opiate of the masses" thing. It seems to me that God is just a construct of man.

Spyro the Dragon

Hide your power level user

But what if Satan is god and Jehovah is the devil?

thats retarded but you rolled holy dubs so I'm conflicted

>God
I think you mean Demiurge

You know it to be true

>But what if Satan is god and Jehovah is the devil?

Yahweh is "the devil," like the Bible says. More precisely, it's just blasphemy of the highest order.

Blasphemy like forging a death warrant in the name of King Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon.

>humans have sufficient reason to believe in God

heh good bait!

>humans have sufficient reason to believe in God
>heh good bait!

They do, they just don't want to acknowledge that which is God because they don't like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hem96KPL0_8

>Pretty much the whole world
Yeah, I'm sure Asiatic people of the time worshiped God, and Australian aboriginal people's, as we as North and South American Indian tribes. Don't forget the pagen people's of Europe and the rest of the hundreds of other tribes in Africa.

Why are Christfags so dillusional?

>Yeah, I'm sure Asiatic people of the time worshiped God, and Australian aboriginal people's, as we as North and South American Indian tribes. Don't forget the pagen people's of Europe and the rest of the hundreds of other tribes in Africa.

Yeah most of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QSbrqZMXVo

No, this is literal proof that they all went to hell for having other gods. They had idols too, which is also a sin. Worshipping 'something' isn't worshipping God, or there would be no need for Christian missionaries, as we're all worshiping god anyway. Whether we want to, or know it.

>No, this is literal proof that they all went to hell for having other gods. They had idols too, which is also a sin. Worshipping 'something' isn't worshipping God

God is an omnipresent, intergalactic, living spirit, like the gospels say, which the idols are set up to honor. If mortals challenge it it's like bacteria challenging you.

That's why the gods are indistinguishable from reality: god of storms, god of night, god of love, god of wisdom, god of war, god of theater, god of poetry, etc..

youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU

>Hell didn't exist in the OT, user.

False. Scribes and Pharisees just chose not the fear God and instead chose to become murderers for their own greed, egos, and ambition.

> Because I have called and you refused, have stretched out my hand and no one heeded, and because you have ignored all my counsel and would have none of my reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when panic strikes you, when panic strikes you like a storm, and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you. Then they will call upon me, but I will not answer; they will seek me diligently, but will not find me. Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord, would have none of my counsel, and despised all my reproof, therefore they shall eat the fruit of their way and be sated with their own devices. For waywardness kills the simple, and the complacency of fools destroys them;

youtube.com/watch?v=H3INGUlOFv4

Get a trip so I can filter you

this.

>Get a trip so I can filter you

Your life must be so hard...

1. GOD DID NOT GIVE INTELLECT TO HUMANS; SOFIA DID SO.

2. GOD IS NOT ACTIVELY CARING OF WHETHER HUMANS BELIEVE IN IT, OR NOT —THOSE WHO ARE NOBLE BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD, WHILST THOSE WHO ARE IGNOBLE LACK BELIEF, AND FAITH —THE ONES WHO ARE WORTHY OF ETERNITY TURN TOWARD GOD BY THEMSELVES.

3. INTELLECT IS NOT ANTITHETICAL TO EITHER BELIEF, OR TO FAITH.

Because he isn't a brainwashing dictator. He gave you the free will to do and think whatever you want, even if it includes questioning His existence. He'd rather have you follow him by your own will.

filtered

>The intellect came from the fruit and is satanic
>God is trying to help humans the least amount possible
wtf I love satan now

Okay, for the a straight answer, basically free will and questioning not really being bad. Questioning God in itself is not a sin and even being doubtful. The line becomes crossed where one questions becomes an attack on his character or out of bitterness. And the reason why he gave us this intellect in the first place, is to basically give us the ultimate choice. Choose him or sin. You never want your children doing crime but keeping them inside the house and making sure that they never have these idea aren't good either. So basically God give you what you need and leave you to choose.

>>/r/eddit

Question it all you want. If you can't figure it out, you stand before God with no excuse.

That's directly from God. You rebel against God at peril of eternal hellfire, and you're too foolish to consider what that even means.

Why do I never see you post something true?

5/10, gave me a chuckle

We'll see who's laughing a trillion years from now.

Protip: It won't be you.

HOW WOULD YOU RECOGNIZE TRUTH IF YOU ARE PSYKHICALLY IMPAIRED?