Plushy Request

So since nobody wants to buy my wojak plushies, any new Requests?

I am confident i can do most shitcoins

A Material Cost donation is always appreciated:

ETH:
0x922a208443203a16705f42f3a14ba3d1b051c964

BTC:
1HosmMr1E32soJgLmfgefUSCSpkoZZePEo

If you want a chainlink or wojak plushy, contact me on [email protected] Price on both is 25$ (15$ shipping cost, 5$ material, 5$ me)

It looks like a worse version of mr blobby.

Sorry OP, i didnt let your other thread die , dont i will bump this one instead.

I would buy op, but I'm poor. So have a bump:)

I need a fapcoin plush

With insert here function

Does it come with a 3 year warranty?

What does the link plush look like?

I may need one after Sunday when we reach $1

If link doubles my money then I'll post this pic here and order one from you in celebration

This is the only guy on Veeky Forums who can actually use his head and hands and do business by selling pink wojak meme dolls to fat neckbeard LARPers.

You deserve my respect, dollfag.

Do smug pepe

Just posting the first tries on the link plushy so you can have a good laugh.

>fat

im not fat

>neckbeard

i dont have one

>LARPer

first this isn't live action and second, i dont roleplay.

Yeah seriously, this guy has proper entrepreneurial smarts.

something tells me there are already pepe plushies

Plushtard, list your LINK box and pink wojak on a reputable market like Etsy, as others have recommended, because no one will buy your shit straight from a Veeky Forums thread you dumbfuck.

I would buy this if I were in Germany, and if you listed it on Etsy and poasted the URL to your Esty.

With that said, good work. German craftsmanship is alive and well in Bavaria.

Good luck with the sandnigger invasion, though.

readily available pepe's I already have one.

ye will probably make a etsy tomorow.

also to comment on the sandniggers, they are already in my neighbour village, its freaking painfull.

cant talk a single german word, they go trough our village and hold up papers "we so hungry we need water, pls we no eat 3 days" while being fat

OP these are actually pretty kick ass, keep at to gain proffits and buy moar LINK.

can I install a fleshlight in it?

Aus welcher Ecke kommste?

Do the king of Alts then...

ARK

Bayern, Umkreis Nürnberg

I can make one

that's rough dude, i know your pain, they were in the city i was living in here in california so i had to move. a saudi arab fucker was also living in a 3bd/2bath apartment i shared in san diego.

it's happening here too. stay safe and remember to be aware of your surroundings.

Monacoin plush pls. Pepecoin plush pls.

I was wagecucking in Germany (BW) in Mcdonald's a year and a half ago and a group of them came to drive thru at night asking for food. My Hungarian colleague told them to fuck off.

i wouldnt even be angry if they are legit in danger but the thing is they get ENOUUUGHHH money from the state for it

I have no idea how they even got there. 10 pm, virtually middle of nowhere, except for a highway. Afterwards they went off into a forest lol. I bet the state spends more on them than I made getting cucked at Mcdonald's working 180 hours a month.

Sorry to hear that. I used to live in rural Germany (Niedersachsen) when I was a soldier - near small town with lots of spargelbauern. Even then (years before 'migrant crisis) the town was nearly 50% Turkish/Kurdish so I imagine it's minority German now.

Feel free to come to Scotland - we're still 96%+ White and even higher % in Highlands user.

You should make Ark plushies, and offer the Ark team to put it on their store.

Or just sell it here, I'll buy one

F-f-frankfurt brudi. Aber im ernst jetzt. Diese Asylanten.

OP keep it up. I'll get a wojak plushy later. Maybe this week, maybe this month. But you should definitely keep doing this.

I think you have to be mentally unsound to purchase something like this, let alone create it.

Fuck off normie.

Komb ran, Gallus hier

lol

Nice OP. Looks a bit low quality, but id buy the pink wojak and pepe if you made him