Here's the deal Veeky Forums

Here's the deal Veeky Forums

>Bittrex and Koren company Kakao are launching a new crypto exchange in South Korea called Upbit (see upbit.com or just google it for more) this month
>will host 110+ cryptocurrencies
>this includes Ark
>this means a huge volume increase, and a new audience wanting those sweet staking returns
>Ark is also releasing MAJOR updates soon, as well as a mobile wallet and other features (just look at the roadmap on ark.io)
>price is still cheap and in a dip, as it has been consistently in the past before another huge upward spike in value

Last chance. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.reconnico.com/
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
arkcommunityfund.com/2017/10/10/ark-faucet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BARK FOR ARK

I have 160 ark. Am I going to make it user?

That's $64,000 in 2019.

Yes, yes you are.

Time to comfy up then m8. I'll continue to accumulate too.

When should we expect ark to hit $10?

January. In my opinion

I generate 1 ARK per week. Super comfy.

.5 per day here, wish I had more lol

2060 arklet here
feeling comfy

25 per week here

Feels really good man.

holy shit dude, you're going to make bank when this gets to 10$+

Whoa wtf! Nice... got all I can afford in ARK to hit that 1 per week.

I'll be pushing $130,000 worth of Ark. When and if it hits around $50-$70, I will never have to worry about money again

Post address.

Only 2500 here. Am I going to make it? Maybe in 2019?

Should I be taking my Ark out and staking it? How much returns would I get in staking 160?

I will be very happy if/when it hits 50$. I'm getting 1 per day so I can't complain too much. I'm buying more every month.

calculator.reconnico.com/

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
Not much.

Each withdrawal has a 0,1 ARK fee. So for one week you would get 0,2751 - 0,1 which is 0,1751.

Hmm. Not really worth it then. Gotta accumulate more. Seems like 1000 ARK is a good number to be at for decent returns. Guess that gives me some good short/medium term goals.

Just keep in mind that the staking rewards will get smaller as the Ark pools get bigger, since there will be more wallets in the pools that the stakes will be divided among.

Lowered transaction fees are coming with the next core update, which I believe will make it .01 Ark rather than .1

With that, wasn't there talks of lowering the voting cost for a delegate too? Down to like .1 ARK down from 1 ARK as more adoption ensues?

Didn't know that. Well, guess I'll just have to accumulate as much as I can before we go to the moon.

Yeah, I'm 99% sure that's part of the update as well. I'll have to check the blog and slack again

damn lmao im a poverty ark holder...like 30ARK its one of the few coins i invested what little i could in, all the research i did def pointed to this being a solid long term hold, the idea and tech behind it look legit. ty to all the anons on here that actually gave good advice about buying in and staking, instead of just shilling random shitcoins. We're all gonna make it brahs, helipad on our weekend yachts by 2024

What Im planning on doing is using ARK as a platform to build BTC, then when ARK dips again, buy more on the dip, rinse and repeat. That should allow you to accumulate more ARK over time. Just make sure you are making good long term decisions and trades. None of that day trading shit.

Here's the answer. Also, the new wallet update and new blockchain explorer are sexy as hell.

We're all gonna make it user.

Thanks for following up user. :+1: for you.

ARK has no developments coming. No reason for it to moon. This isnt a dip it was a correction

There's no reason for anything to moon, really. It just happens as the coin continues to develop.

But "no developments coming," really? Did you not read my post? Plus pic related

b b but /biz said to buy high and sell low!
i wasn't able to start off with much capital for an initial investment (literally $100), so i invested the majority of my funds into BTC and and small amount into some cheap shitcoins. Which i've been able to turn an extremely modest profit off of. I've dumped most the profits back into BTC, and taken part of the rest and put it into coins like ARK and QTUM. I'm far from seasoned investor, but i understand the importance of buying low/selling high, avoiding bullshit scamcoins, and not shitting myself at the fist sign of a downturn. I really do believe that crypto is in an early enough stage where obscene amounts of money can be made if you have a little common sense. /biz is bro-tier enough where even little minnow faggots like me can still make some cash on the advice here

u ark faggots, i had 2k ark and gtfod with 2k profit. Upbit will list the top 100 coins. why buy more ark? buy coins that will explode, nav, pivx, walt, omg, loopring ect. the japs love anime, memes, and American names. those will 2x at least

>Upbit will list the top 100 coins. why buy more ark?

90% of Ark volume is on Bittrex. Being listed on another major exchange will be huge for Ark

how much do you have?

What's with this reaction image?

Some autist likes to post it in Ark threads

Just ignore him

He would have roughly 4000 ARK

We pissing our pants yet, Arkies? Gonna be peepee pants city in here when your worthless, two bit cocktease of a coin falls below $2. I know, I know. It's not really fair, is it? You clit sucking cucks actually believed the hype from that pothead developer team. Half of you fucking fucks still wake up in a cold sweat, refuse to look at your Blockfolios, and mumble the usual dogshit into the night. "This...This is fine." "Smart bridge!" "A timely correction, that's all!" "Literally the new Ethereum." It's okay, Arkies. You don't have to be retarded AND delusional. Just take your losses like a champ, sell, and start over. There are a million other coins to choose from, and maybe next time you'll hit the jackpot. Just fucking sell now. You're embarrassing us both the longer you sit on this shit, waiting for a moon, believing in smart bridge fairy tales. Take it in the shorts now, or on your knees by Christmas, when this literal fucking downiecoin bottoms out at ten Bitbeans. Don't make me make Lucille knock some fucking sense into your outhouse skulls, please.

We are going well past the moon. Very active community.

To sell even one Ark is a grave sin

I too have 2500. We're gonna make it.

what price you brought at

Why does the supply on bittrex keep going down yet the price is staying stable?

Probably people moving it to their wallets to stake, that's what I've done anyway

ARK IS FUCKING CRASHING IT WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE

IT'S OVER QUICKLY SELL ME ALL YOUR ARK

I have 300. NEVER SELLING. HODL

Next moon mission tonight? I need another reason to celebrate

When will the upbit exchange start operating?

ok so how do I start voting for biz_classic?

Yup. Hitting 80k sats

I don't know why I care, I'm never selling my Arkstash until they're worth thousands apiece, assuming the Smartbridges work.

Bittrex and Kakao said in October. So anytime in the next few weeks

If anyone here speaks Korean, check out upbit.com and see if you can find anything.

its looking like end of october

Fuck yeah, that's a pretty big deal for Ark

>deluded Arkies

Smartbridges has been proved to work, but idk how they do...

Well then there's nothing stopping Ark from literally taking over Crypto.

See you all in lamboland.

Read the whitepaper section on how encoded listeners work to communicate over the Smartbridge. It's interesting, and the Ark team has a working smartbridge prototype with ETH that they haven't published anything on yet.

Also, Francois-Xavier Thoorens is a genius and the brain behind this project. You just never hear about him because he speaks minimal English; he's French.

Well we just have to hope he doesn't ENRICHED by some diversity and we should all be rich

Considering that the entire Ark team is male with no blacks or pajeets, I think we're good.

I gotta admit the lack of women gave me a lot of confidence.

Their push button deployable blockchains arent too far away plus just released code for Ark Faucet too today.

The team is not only intelligent and talented, but you can just tell they're passionate about Ark.

The only shitty team member imo is Travis, aka djselery

Yeah no women, trannies or mongrels gives me a lot of confidence.

>Ark Faucet

Link? That's pretty cool

He's average though. He doesn't outwardly suck or bring down the project. He's just fat that's gonna be trimmed as the project really starts picking up steam next year in Q1

arkcommunityfund.com/2017/10/10/ark-faucet/

I know it's random, but what are your Ark price predictions for May 2018?

$50. Not kidding.

Let's hope

$22

$14.50 peak in May

We won't see real moon until this time next year

> Arkies

I think this is about right

Going to be exciting to see. Gotta grab all the Ark we can!

Not sure if you're still around, but:

AeaPkyPgC3tzHzQ6SVaau1YDTukPZ8PhxF

T-thanks user

Staked my 2500 Ark yesterday. I think this will my comfiest hold ever.

I put some in ARK when it was around .70 cents. It's my strongest hold right now for sure. Should have put more into it instead of some other memecoins.

Nice. I have just under 2000 staked, hope to get to 3000 by year's end

Damn, guys. You got me. Reading through this, I realized Ark is the only coin I've never sold. It has the slickest wallet out of all my holds, too. And, no matter who wins the crypto blockchain wars, Ark will still be relevant.

That is to say, you talked me into doubling my stack.

If there was a woman that just designed the table tops or wrote some of the words on their website, I'd be okay with that.

Will I make it with only 1500 ARK?

What do you consider "making it?"

For me, I have 18k Ark, and I need ark to reach $50 for me to have a decent earning through staking. That's what I consider making it.

For you, Ark would need to be much higher since you have 12x less.

Realistically, Ark can reach $100. I suggest everyone have at least 9k ark. Dump all your other alts if you need to.

>Ark will never be this price again
>But taking more money out of my savings would be stupid in case of an emergency

Life is suffering

Damn, how many of us just have $25k toying around in shitcoins?

If Ark reaches $100 there's nothing stopping it from reaching $10,000

Let me guess, the stuttering pothead said this, the same guys who put DR40% video on the ark.io site.
I wanna bang her fart box so bad.

No. No women. They corrupt everything.

I'm not completely up to date with the biz_delegate anymore but I've been a voter from the beginning.
When I login to the homepage it doesn't show the "grandfathered" sign anymore that there used to be. Anyone know why that might be?

Then don't. Earn more money the usual wagecuck way and put a percentage of your income in Ark.

If Ark becomes a top 5 coin, it'll be worth almost $30. That's reasonable.

Can I turn my hard earned wageslave fiat directly into Ark yet? Damn BTC and all the fees

Ark no that's the wrong way

26 days till new announcements. We really going to 200k fellow arkies.

why do I see Link holders Fudding ARK all of a sudden? Do Link holders think Link and ARK are competitors?