LINK shill thread

Go time?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Market price 200k buy wall.

Go time confirmed, strap in.

These retards saying it will go down after conference haven't factored in:
The million redditards who thought this was a Veeky Forums and will fomo this to $2 even without an announcement.
Not even listed on a major exchange yet.
Swift have to announce something, ripple is making them look ridiculous
Watch their 2016 sibos talk, this is no half baked company with a stand near the toilet. When these guys speak they get attention.

>flush toilet
>say "sorry Sergey"
>gf asks "who's Sergey"
>slap her with my stack of benjamins and run her over in my Lambo for using our lord and saviors name in vain

I think it'll at least dip.
People love to "Buy the rumour, sell the news", use the meme lines etc. Might not necessarily be the right thing to do, but you can kinda rely on people to do it.
That aside, I'm looking forward to seeing where this shit goes.

I think it'll dip slightly but lotta people, me included will be too scared to get off the rocket in case it moons without them.

Fuarkkk I still need to buy back in....pls dip again

Jump in now, around 9120 or something.

gonna wait until tonight to see what the chinks do; was hoping for another mini crash. I sold at 10900 so im fine but i should got back in when it was at 37 cents. Might throw like half in tonight or tomorrow, then the rest later

I lost 10k Link trying to day trade by selling at 7.9k and fomo buying back at 9.3.

I can't wait for all the pink wojacks in the morning from people who are buying right now.

What did he mean by this?

Way too much buy support...been watching it the past couple days thinking the same thing but this will hit the ATH before any significant dip.

The guy above you thinks he will get another chance to buy LINKs at a lower price, because he sold already. Feels great huh? Daytraders will always stay poor.

This must be what it felt like for people that got in early on Ethereum. Every day is joy in my blockfolio and it just keeps going up every day.

What do you have that you're making daily gains?

cryptofrenzy.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/god.pdf

READ THIS

no click for you

I WAS SO CLOSE TO CLICKING IT I HAD A MINI HEART ATTACK. REPORTED DESU.

Lol

WTF MT KIDS IS GONE

Little faggot you almost got me, cuck

Nice read, thanks

shill me, meastro!