youtube.com/watch?v=w319P3Dud_g
youtube.com/watch?v=gI3SLzmd9TU
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

+1
saved

>willy "declared the first world war"
so this.. is the power... of austalia

a pig can go to any celebration but the pig can't understand the music and the conservation so the pig's only intention is to make everyone notice his body

You can see in Luther and Merkel the typical face of a pig

australia*

would you a g*rman?

Tbh there needs to be a general for this topic

No. If it's a german who grew up in east with slavic ancestry or south with Mediterranean blood I could think about it.
btw was Mozart a real german? He had the same pig face and lips. For every great talent like Bach the german people gave birth thousands of pig faced barbarians

Germans/Dutch aren't civilized. The main problem is they brag about their barbaric and tribalist behavior. They think it's beautiful to celebrate ugliness. A pig loves dirt. I've been to germany and amsterdam and the greatest day of the year to them is the new year's eve when the streets are full of trash and rotten food. It's sad to be quite honest since they actually build decent structures in the past 1200 years but other than great mason skills for architecture they are nothing but savages with white skin

When a russian is born with alcohol face they call it ''a german baby''

Lets be real France and England were importing muslims and blacks long before Merkel. They don't need her help to destroy themselves

What makes these "people" want to destroy beauty and order?

Jealousy.

I always think germans are the most degenerate people in the world then I remember Foucault, Beauvoir, Henry Poulaille, Balzac and all that human trash I simply can't ignore germans are way better than french

This. Actually, fuck continental Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfiIhCYYeu8

the only worthwhile countries to come out of that awful continent are the Slavs, Brits and Scandinavia.

/pol/, pls

slavs and scandis arent european, they are asian. (that is a good thing)

youtube.com/watch?v=w319P3Dud_g
youtube.com/watch?v=gI3SLzmd9TU
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Swedish and Danish have the same rotten german blood

sweeds and danes are also subhuman.

HUMAN MISERY AT ITS FINEST EXPRESION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST.........A HATEFUL, FRUSTRATED, ENVIOUS prussiANUS WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY, WHO CAN'T FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXTERIORIZE AND VENT HIS OWN MISERIES LIKE A NOBODY POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PITY !!! As said by Wilhelm II, the former prussiANUS king:

Wilhelm: THE prussiANUS WANTS TO BE RACIALLY BALTIC AND CULTURALLY NORDIC. With what valid argument this poor and sad prussiANUS can revoke me? THE ONE WHO MAKES LAUGH IS YOU AND YOUR POOR HATEFUL LIFE. PRUSHITIA, as stated by many famous people, Is A SHIT REJECTED BY EVERY RACE OF THE WORLD, FROM INDIGINEOUS , WHITE , ASIATIC, JEW ETC AND BECAUSE OF THAT THERE IS NOTHING OF WORTH OR IMPORTANCE IN PRUSSIA, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT PRUSSIA GIVES TO THE WORLD IS THE prussiANUS: A CLUMSY, SMELLY AND UGLY BEING. THE PRUSSIAN WOMEN? JUST A BUNCH OF SLUTS WH0 FUCK REFUGEES!!! A DAMNED , POOR AND DISGUSTING PRUSSIA, ENVY OF NO COUNTRY!!!

Germans are the good guys of the world, of history. And current Germans are our friends.

I will torch you

>"Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected"

What did Veeky Forums mean by this?

hurrrr racism XDDD

Shut the fuck up g*Rmanoid subhuman. you were doing this for centuries to others.

>>>/suicide/

Hitler was an Austrian

stfu wh*Te subhuman

>Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

Kys Hans

Why are you so asshurt?

australia hadnt been invented yet

Ikebey when I find you I'll make you into a proper woman

You're angry because you know your ancestors fought for the wrong side :^)

patrz żebym ci nie wyjebał w ten krzywy, zapchlony ryj, pierdolony podludziu

Wtf?

>being surprised to find a Pole in a thread about asspain

>germans always have to mention shit
really made me think. but keep those scat remarks to minimum, you dumb savage wh*Teoid

Is this abo power hour now?

why is it when i mention the word brown people in one of my posts i get a warning from the (((mods))) but it's perfectly ok to have a daily german hate thread?

Because it's obviously facetious you fucking crybaby kraut.

If only that rule were enforced, then maybe the polbabies would be gone and there wouldn't be eight fucking threads a day about the race of the Romans or how bad Jews are or other retarded shit.

also sage

>facetious
i'm Irish roach

as white as ethiopia you cannibal

But this thread is for g*rm only, not white people

>i'm Irish roach
That would explain why you can’t comprehend irony. You’re literally the only people outside of Sub-Saharan Africa who can’t properly grow crops. You and every other fenian on your shitty island should make a suicide pact and off yourselves.

> EU/Merkel caused the immigrant crisis

When will this meme end? Do alt-righters seriously believe the EU or Germany has any inherent interest in having a shitload of poor, uneducated refugees inside their borders?

I don't know if you noticed, but the refugees actually arrived by their own agency. It wasn't like Germany or the EU went down to Syria with a truck and said "Hey, come up here, it's great, we need more of you guys!".

The reason they are arguing that certain countries (the Visegrad ones) need to take more refugees isn't so we can get more to come up from the Middle East/Africa, it's because right now, the burden is laughably uneven - Sweden and Germany are taking hundreds of thousands, Greece, Italy and Spain are being overrun, while some countries aren't doing shit about the problem. These are refugees that are already here, arrived on their own, and now cannot be sent home, either because they refuse to leave, or their native countries refuse to take them.

So unless you plan to execute the refugees, the only remotely fair solution is to split up the ones we already have here.

i'm a tall blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan. you on the other hand are a brown, hairy, smelly manlet with an inferiority complex.

>Brits
They are worse than the Fr*nch and G*rman combined.

What the fuck is alcohol face?

Truly the worst race

Not keeping Albion in line after colonizing it was the greatest mistake.