Guys, watch out. Don't let this thread die

Guys, watch out. Don't let this thread die.

DUBS DUBS DUBS

No need for dubs to get Free Chancoin, brother. You have received free Chancoin just by posting in this thread with a Chancoin wallet in your ''name'' field. You can see that in the Chancoin Discord, go check it out, brother.

but you get another .5 coin if you get dubs

First person to reply to this comment gets 5 Chan tommorow.

How can you be trusted? You do not have the all mighty Chancoin wallet address in your ''name'' field. You are just an anomalous.

Check em bois

chikkity chek it owat

buy and price will up

If dubs, then Chancoin.

pretty much this
volume is basically 0
anyone who buys will raise the price like 10% at least.
with 1 BTC you can probably raise it by 500%

The volume is near to 3 digit number

When I succeed with my other business ventures, I will happily throw in 1 Bitcoin into this, for massive keks and happy smiles on the Discord. I believe there is someone else like me in the Discord, who will eventually throw in A bitcoin or half of it just because. The community is very reactive to slight price changes, and the amount of people that are active there is quite a bit. Just keep an eye on Chancoin.

PLEASE BUY...
THE RUSSIAN TEENAGERS ARE BAGHOLDING SO HARD AND THE SHITTY MEMES ARENT WORKING
I THOUGHT IT COULDNT GO ANY LOWER

Why you have to be so mad, Andy. Your FUD ir irrelevant.

bought chancoin at 4k sats ama.

No worries, just hold it. This baby is going to $1 mark, whatever it will take.

Tippan

Welcome! Have you tried rolling for dubs recently?

ohai

in crypto that's practically 0

thanks

The time to buy chancoin is now... i bought 2 coins (scorecoin and coinonaught)... made 5btc off it by buying when the volume was near zero and the value was fractions of a penny.

Chancoin will have its moment and it'll be massive because everyone here has heard if it and everyone here will jump on when it rises.

No, thats a near 3 digit number.

wow, you're a special type of retard aren't you?

$1 when?

kek'd