This is the next 20% gains this week

Koreans are buying tons of LTC, bitfinex and poloniex already show big long signs on it, bittrex volume is being held down by massive whales, but the sell walls are getting eaten by the minutes
Price prediction: $60 by sunday, $80 by the end of the next week

>why does she have a chain around her wrist?

LINKED!

shhh dont tell them

Yep now that bitcoin is mooning litecoin will moon ever harder. Happens every time.

while btc mooned from 3k to 4.5k last time, neo was having a rocket mission

while btc crashed from 5k to 3k, ark was on its all time high and doubled its value in btc during the whole downtrend

don't get attached to btc, read the signs and take a postion

everything I've just said are strong signals that litecoin is going to go up, it's already getting called on telegram groups

Ride the btc moon, but it has just reached the all time high, surpassing the previous one by over $200. A natural pullback is expected, that's when we profit in alts

:)

How's NEO doing right now as BTC moons?

kek

I like your position OP. What do you think about XRP/XLM going off first? Then getting into an LTC position.

LTC actually held its fiat value versus BTC's big pop, impressive. Of course, it is down 3% against BTC but that's not as bad as other alts and shitcoins.

doesn't hurt to hold a little LTC. I would rather have it than eth.

Both Ripple and Lumen had their spotlight last week, they climbed up pretty well and are on the standby phase now. I have more conviction on the LTC rising right now, but that doesn't mean you have to be all in it.

On today's dip I packed my stack with LTC, Ark, MTL.

Concerning XRP's hard moon expected by many to go as high as a dollar, I don't know any news or rumors on it. Their argument is that everytime xrp dips, a big flashy green candle pops out, meaning that someone with a lot of money knows what we don't know. But that's the same thing that happened when Ripple tested 28cents a month and a half ago, therefore a stop loss is necessary.
Same goes for XLM, although I say due to market cap and upcoming news, its potential is much greater than xrp.

And LTC is already at the bottom wave on the BTC chart, it's definitely the safest buy now.

Yes, they both broke out last week but are now retracing back to breakout point due to BTC breaking ATH. I think that's a bullish sign, and I expect it to continue forward. up until a day or two before SWELL.

As for LTC, you are right I am surprised it held 0.01. Seems to have found a strong double bottom (Aug 17 support). I will add some LTC thanks OP :)

dont say that, im all in on XRP & XLM :(

I must also point out DCR is looking really good, I may buy some :)

+11% now good call op

WE GOING PAST 100 BOIS

already up 20%

So it be safe to buy now?

Yea it's going to 70

the ATH is callin, BTc already did it - LTC mostly follow that

Will we see LTC go back down to 50 before a moon?

if btc corrects to 5k

Alright goys, i just got in at 56.55; first time buying LTC btw

I need to redeem myself because i shorted BTC at 4564. Need to sell around ~66 for redemption, but whats a good sell point?

Also, what happens if BTC crashes? does this crash with it?

ltc sucks in bagholders yet again. It must be the mermaid of crypto

..h..hes wrong....right you guys??

could actually happen.

Yes

We're heading for the highest volume in a month. This is a robust move upwards.

I doubt we'll see sub 56 again

My words werent cold yet.

Why cryptogods, why?

LTC is garbage, fuck off.