Education, Past job experience, etc, etc

>Military Officer with minumum 10 years experience
>Law Degree
>Graduate (preferably) degree in Economics
>Job as Law Professor and Lawyer, as well as Econ Professor
>Governor
>Sec. of State
>Successful Business Owner

Religion, Sex, Race, Age, Sexuality, doesn’t matter - as long as they have empathy for those different than them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard
youtube.com/watch?v=rXzGjVWfAPE
youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU
youtu.be/X_JPEWhV9N8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being a Political Independent probably as well as it would make the odds of having allegiance to any party smaller

Ahy the fuck would anybody post anything there? That place is a shit fest with zero left leaning presence

tbf on /pol/ it would just be a steady stream of adolfs

Already done

>Minimum requirements result in a minimum age of 58 years old
>Likely would actually be closer to 70-80 years old assuming they actually held down a single job for more than 4 years
A sign that your requirements may be dumb as hell.

> A restaurant critic for 13 years
> A doctorate in theoretic gender dysmorphism
> Chief secretary of a Black Panther chapter
> Owns 5 orphanages and 3 massage parlors
> Nestorian-Buddhist
> Gender Queer
> Quarter white, quarter Sikh and half Hong-Konger
> Straight but get off Turkish wrestling

>Doctorate in gender studies focusing on queer feminism
>Worked for various feminist think tanks for 10 years
>Senator for California for 40 years
>Secretary of State
>Successful pride parade organizer
>Has at least one transgendered son

This

Don't need to invent one he already exists:

>Active duty special forces captain taking part in multiple "real wars" (not lame-shit "low-intensity" COIN warfare)
>BSc and MSc from MIT
>Worked as an economic consultant for Boston CG

I don't think I need to add more.

He was ace but Kerry was even cooler. Decorated Navy vet, activist and Yale graduate. Also dat chin.

>~50 year old Republican Senator from a purple state
>Catholic, but not overtly religious in daily life
>part of an ethnic/national group that's generally regarded as having 'assimilated well' into American life and culture
>former Marine, deployed in the First Gulf War, made rank of Lieutenant Colonel before retirement
>Master's in Political Science, went back to school and got a second Master's in Economics
>in favor of free market, but also of tighter antitrust legislation
>wants to move away from coal and toward nuclear energy
>pro-life in all cases but rape and threatening the mother's life, also anti-death penalty
>in favor of greater aid programs for the poor
>vice president is another moderate, probably a governor, but older and generally regarded as 'more experienced'
Republicans vote for him because he's Republican, wins the Catholic and moderate Democrat vote due to his policies

And what's his stance on immigration? Watch as the answer you give would totally destroy this entire fantasy you've created.

Biden actually has charisma though. Kerry could make a nympho dry up.

>Law

>President is a moderate
>Vice President is also a moderate
Have fun losing the election with poor Republican voter turnout.

>haha based Biden xD!!
holy shit, this is a level of fucking reddit I have never seen before. Kill youself for unironically liking a meme pedophile clown man like Biden

>pol
>not preferring a draft dodger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard

>le milquetoast man

>tfw no mommy president

This is about the response I expected from the sort of Luddite pleb who actually thinks Biden is not only good, but their "perfect" politician. All based on unearned hype generated by reddit memes that portray him as a lovable bafoon. You are at a state that you cannot even articulate your own views

>with zero left leaning presence
How is that a problem?

>~50 year old man
>either from a working class background or a middle class one that is also rural
>has been in the military
>has a degree in law and/or poliscience
>has private sector experience as well
>moderate non practicing christian
>either a southern democrat or a moderate northern republican
>soft libertarian leaning as well. believes in the free market, while also pushing for anti-trust laws, encourages growth of small business owners, while also having a mostly non interventionist foreign policy
>doesnt really give a shit about gay marriage or meme things like that

- Graduated in Business Administration
- Non white woman
- Endorsed Bernie
- Pro-gun
- Against disastrous foreign wars
- Opposed lgbt rights
- Volunteered in Iraq

The perfect presidential candidate

Ed Muskie comes close to meeting all your criteria. I think he would've made a fine president.

He used to have great charisma:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXzGjVWfAPE

You just think so because he looks old now.

you seem very upset about this cambodian cupboard crafting board

Brian Sandoval is close to what you're looking for.

>wanting some faggot fucking lawyer

When climate change kills billions I hope you're glad that your fucking laws were upheld

What could have been

haha Joe Biden is so cool!

is a democrat who supports the second ammendment

Jim Webb?

Jim Webb

>thinking thats real

That is painfully fake.

yes
webb 2020

he's 71 atm

> That time during the debate he smugly joked about killing a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU

he was too good for the SJWcrats

>The Navy Cross is presented to James H. Webb, Jr., First Lieutenant, U.S. Marine Corps, for extraordinary heroism ... On July 10, 1969, while participating in a company-sized search and destroy operation deep in hostile territory, First Lieutenant Webb's platoon discovered a well-camouflaged bunker complex that appeared to be unoccupied. Deploying his men into defensive positions, First Lieutenant Webb was advancing to the first bunker when three enemy soldiers armed with hand grenades jumped out. Reacting instantly, he grabbed the closest man and, brandishing his .45 caliber pistol at the others, apprehended all three of the soldiers. Accompanied by one of his men, he then approached the second bunker and called for the enemy to surrender. When the hostile soldiers failed to answer him and threw a grenade that detonated dangerously close to him, First Lieutenant Webb detonated a claymore mine in the bunker aperture, accounting for two enemy casualties and disclosing the entrance to a tunnel. Despite the smoke and debris from the explosion and the possibility of enemy soldiers hiding in the tunnel, he then conducted a thorough search that yielded several items of equipment and numerous documents containing valuable intelligence data. Continuing the assault, he approached a third bunker and was preparing to fire into it when the enemy threw another grenade. Observing the grenade land dangerously close to his companion, First Lieutenant Webb simultaneously fired his weapon at the enemy, pushed the Marine away from the grenade, and shielded him from the explosion with his own body. Although sustaining painful fragmentation wounds from the explosion, he managed to throw a grenade into the aperture and completely destroy the remaining bunker. By his courage, aggressive leadership, and selfless devotion to duty, First Lieutenant Webb upheld the highest traditions of the Marine Corps and of the United States Naval Service.

so is trump, a little age never stopped anyone.

Who gives a single fuck; if it's a /pol/ topic it goes to /pol/, the same way you wouldn't post /b/ shit on Veeky Forums for obvious reason.
>Modern political discourse is a shitfest
wow who would have thought

>posts thread there
>spammed with photos of Trump

wow, there’s the whole thread. no need to even post it

>wants social market capitalism/rhine capitalism
>A+ rating from the NRA
>combat veteran
>significant (ideally doctorate or higher) education in macroeconomics
>Episcopalian
>good at writing books and giving speeches

That's all I can think of it I wanted a perfect guy to run for president.

>Military Officer with minumum 10 years experience

Unless you were a general, it probably won't matter beyond pandering for votes. A general is the closest to President level military administration as you'll get.

>Law Degree
>Graduate (preferably) degree in Economics

No problem here, Economics/Law degrees probably would work best.

>Job as Law Professor and Lawyer, as well as Econ Professor

I don't see how this is that helpful. I guess they can explain things easier to the public, but it shouldn't really matter when you have a press secretary. I'd rather see someone who actually worked in the field. After all, "he who can, does. He who cannot, teaches."

>Governor
>Sec. of State

These are good experiences though I'd throw in VP, Majority/Minority whip and/or Speaker of the House as well

>Successful Business Owner

Irrelevant. This isn't to say a business owner is incapable of being a good President, but government is not a business. There are differences between the two. There's also the fact that a large segment of the population sees successful business owners as out of touch or only wanting to help the supperrich Not saying that's right or wrong...just stating what the perception is.

>Religion, Sex, Race, Age, Sexuality, doesn’t matter - as long as they have empathy for those different than them

Good man.

Jesus fucking christ, don't leak top secret specs to the public.

>Kerry was even cooler
Kerry had the charisma of a wet noodle. He was a better SoS than Hillary, but only because he didn't murder American civilians.

Military service helps a lot in red districts. They really like the idea of their Congressman shedding blood for his country. Look at Daniel Inouye. He held his seat for decades.

Just find a way to bump off everyone between him and the oval office.

It plays well in red states but that's only half the voters. I think the whole veteran thing doesn't really hold as much weight as it did, either.

Also beyond garnering votes, you still need to be able to use that experience.

You can be in the army for 10 years and only be a Major or Lietenant Colonel, which is not the same experience as a general

>I'm on it

damn...

he won that first debate. but all you see in the media was how it was hillary that won. of course now we know, that the primary was basically rigged in hillary's favor.

I'd like to see her majority whip

We only have to go through five people to get President Matthis, guys, i think we can do this.

>When climate change kills billions I hope you're glad that your fucking laws were upheld

Rationalia when lads

pls pls pls

What impact would her religion have? She's a practicing Hindu.

A mixed education is the best education

Avoiding discussions with people of different opinions will make you completely useless in actual discussions or debates, not to mention people growing up in echochambers turn out to be retarded.

So why doesn't black science man create a website to simulate this country, and then feed real world policies through it?

Anarchism
Aristocracy
Atheism

Alternatively me or one of my mates.

>a samoan/buddhist woman
that checks off all the retarded ID politic ticks for the democrats

>doesnt want to tramble all over gun rights or shit all over america by going on a world wide cuck tour like obama did, is an actual veteran
that please the republicans

>doesnt want to get involved in dumb wars anymore, actually wants to focus on the economy of america, wants to take the (((bankers))) to task, and hates corrupt washington scumbags
that please all the moderates/people with a brain

I really do think she can clinch it, that is if the democrats dont go full retard and find someone with even more diversity points to them and try to shove a transexual muslim down americas throat

Brilliant strategic thinker. Prefers Plato to Aristotle. Understands and employs dual power. Is willing to make risky alignments to get the job done. Unconstrained by the limitations of their era

Discussing with leftists is like discussing with children, it's gives you absolutely nothing and is not worth the time or effort.

I've had better discussions talking about politics with "Marxists" on Veeky Forums than any right wing brainlet on pol, just saying

Mr. Rogers

He is the man the world needs right now.
youtu.be/X_JPEWhV9N8

He would talk down Putin, leftists, nationalists and feminists and get them all to stop their nonsense.

>I've had better discussions talking about politics with "Marxists" on Veeky Forums than any right wing brainlet on pol

That's setting the bar pretty low

Unoronically this. He was once parodied in a burger king commercial. He disliked it so he called the president of BK at the time. In their conversation rather than threatening legal action Rogers gave him a heart to heart talk about responsibility a children's show host had. It worked and the commercial was taken off the air by the personal request of the president of BK.

>4-star General in two major wars including WW3
>Nobel Prize in Economics
>Law degree
>self-made billionaire
>member of the House
>Senator
>Governor
>Sec. of State

Huge fan of Kerry. Voted for him in the primaries, actually.

I was hoping he'd be like one of those Liberian warlords and overthrow the government of a Third World shithole so he can ultimately create a benevolent dictatorship run by Facebook algorithms

Someone competent who doesn't want power

>middle-aged white guy
>catholic or protestant background
>upper-class, but with common touch
>law degree
>speaks multiple languages
>military experience
>business experience
>governor
>house of representatives
>senate
>cabinet
>non-interventionist
>steers a sensible economic path
>tough on crime
>strict on immigration
>pro-education
>wants to realistically fix healthcare
Oh, and hip to the (((special guests))).

>55 year old white male (at the age where they are most intelligent due to crystallized intelligence while not experiencing effects of senility that comes with older age)
>has multiple phDs in many different fields such as economics, law, philosophy, STEM fields
>has read thousands of books and is just knowledgable in general
>can argue using logic and critical thinking BUT without using ad hominems
>can communicate effiectively without going off topic nor confusing people (ideally they would have a large booming voice to show confidence and leadership)
>speaks every major language (english, spanish, french, german, mandarin, russian, hindi, japanese, italian) in order to have better foreign relations
>works hard every day and almost never takes time away from the oval office to golf (a break every once in a while is a necessity for every human)
>can use humor appropiately when the situation arises
>can relate to the general population without coming off as too fellow-kids/cringey (presidents should not be dabbing ffs)
>does not use twitter because they realize that 140 characters to express a message will leave it too short and vague
>they should be rich coming into office but not too rich as to be alienated from most people
>no facial hair because that conveys laziness to shave (they should also be well-groomed and wear suits every day)
>attends the daily briefing every day

And you'll probably have a better discussion talking to a traditionalist on Veeky Forums than a Marxist on /pol/.