GOMAD

Has anyone here legitimately done GOMAD?

Yes, I've done it for about 3 months before I chose to stop. The first month was actually pretty good, I was gaining about 1-1.5 lbs a week. Coupled with my newbie strength gains it was actually good mixture of muscle and fat. As I got into the later months, I noticed that most of the new body weight was just fat, so I decided to stop.

But the main reason I had to stop was the cost issue. Buying a gallon of mayonnaise a day was just too expensive for me. Other than that I would recommend it, just not for a long period (1 month at most).

yeah it was fine

>gallon of mayonnaise a day
>gallon of mayonnaise
>mayonnaise

tried it for a couple of weeks, made my shits and farts a biohazard, felt like crap and slightly nauseous a lot of the time

maybe i'm slightly lactose intolerant. never had an issue with normal quantities of cheese or milk but gomad was just awful. also give you acne if you're prone to it. seems pretty unhealthy tbhfam

No but I have done 2L of milk a day, it is feasible and effective.

lol

The trick with GOMAD is to ensure proper nutrient delivery and timing. The mayonnaise needs to be delivered within 30 minutes of your last set of low-bar squats. Additionally, a stainless steel spoon must be used for mayo consumption, as it ensures that the eggs do not become cross-contaminated by foreign substances (this dampens the anabolic effect).

If you pay close attention to these two factors, your body composition should improve dramatically. I've had clients recomposition dramatically over an eight week period using GOMAD. It is not atypical for a dedicated trainee to gain 15 pounds of LBM whilst dropping significant fat mass if they are willing to observe the proper protocol.

>gallon of mayonnaise a day

you doing it wrong, it's a gallon of mustard a day

Yep, it made my cholestrol levels skyrocket and I had to be placed on statin meds.

I've been trying but I find it hard to eat the rest of my meals and do that at the same time as recommended in the book

kek

And here I thought the meme was completely depleted

yeah, you won't eat the same when you're on GOMAD. you don't need to either. the most I was up to was 3/4 GOMAD while eating as much normal food as I could (which was significantly less than normal) and I made pretty sick gains. first time in my previously skelly life where I managed to gain a lot of weight. also make sure you dial the milk down over time or you'll gain too much fat. you're not supposed to do GOMAD for the full duration of SS, only until you're no longer underweight.

I did for my first 2 months of lifting. I got pretty fukin fat fast. I should have just ate a pound of chicken instead

what you really have to do is QOCFLAD

Quart of Chocolate Fairlife A Day.

>980 calories
>91 grams of protein

ez

>not just eating ten scoops
fucking casuals

I've only been on the program for a month and a half. I started really trying to increase my intake probably 3 weeks ago, and I bought the book two weeks ago. I've finally accepted that I am/was quite small and that it would not hurt me to gain a bit of weight. I've already noticed I look bigger and I'm matching all my lifts from when I lifted 4 years ago already (admittedly not high, but I didn't know wtf I was doing at the time).

Rip didn't tell me I would actually rip my fuckin pants though, at work even.

The trick is to purchase Great Value Mayonnaise. It's a great value.

I'm doing it for almost two weeks now. I'm 5'11" and was 134 lbs.
With 5000+ kCal each day, I gained 10 lbs and my lifts got stronger.

First 3 days are tough if you jump right in with 5k. But now I'm feeling great and need that much. Could eat 6000, sometimes I eat 5.5k.

It's not rocket sience. If you eat 6000 like Rip advises, you really gain 1 lbs per day

Is GOMAD still effective if I don't plan on lifting? I just want to gain weight because I'm tired of being a skellington.

What

You used Hellman's mayonnaise right?

>mfw I was reading that seriously until

You can spot my sides from the kek observatory
I havent laughed like that in a while, thank you user

Memes aside, yes. Worked fine for a couple weeks at a time

Why would anybody listen to somebody who looks like this??