>ask them to Google the current price
>there physically shocked
>brother and sister both in debt
>kids school and loans
>can see the hate on their face
>sister's almost in tears
>take my dinner to my room
>watch Rick and Morty with huge smile on my face

Should I fly to the Philippines and become and king?

10 million and 500 thousand pesos should be enough to live like a king in philippines to feed pinay girls and her family and husband acting as a cousin

1FuECeyPCyvPXc4rMLS9xukUjcYjjv8RUi

SEND BTC HERE

larping

sucks to suck doesn't it?

> Should I fly to the Philippines and become and king?

cot damned, im in a 23 year old Filipino local bro. i invested in BTC during high school back when it was $6 to $11. I put every lunch money and holiday gift money in it.

My peers have absolutely no chance of catching up to my net worth now (around 330k usd) especially since the income tax here is around 32% and consumer goods have value added tax of 12%.

Go here with your crypto gains and you'll be living like a god.

average annual income here is also quite low, 6k usd per annum is considered a good salary

thats before taxes btw

Proof or larping faggot

too bad Filipino girls are some of the ugliest asians.

KOREA OR BUST

Why the fuck would you want to go to Philippines with Duarte and ISIS there.

Better off going to some other SEA country

dude isnt it hard for non-koreans to get laid in korean brothels?

i was thinking of spending some of my gains fucking hookers in Amsterdam instead

Its sad that you get joy out of your sister problems user.

I understand that she might be a horrible person that normally gets joy out of your problems that doesnt make it not sad though

Focus on important things in life

i agree, things are getting really messy in my country with duterte. there is no ISIS here though, only muslim terrorists that pretend to be ISIS, they are a different group and are located far off in Mindanao not luzon

More like Korea and bust

You know wha im sayin?

White knight faggot

Im just drunk

Plus it is just sad

red light district.

Biggest obstacle would probably be language barrier

>he pays for sex

LMAO

Have sex with your sister.

>>tell them I have 42 BTC
>ask them to Google the current price

i get laid for free but w/ mediocre girls. i would be lying if i said its easy to fuck different girls of high caliber without paying

that's near my target net worth then ill put half of it into wherever the fuck and aim for that passive 500k php per year. way above what is considered good salary as youve said :) planning on cashing out the half by 2019, probably would have more than 330k usd if we have at least one more of this bull run in 2 years. seriously cant imagine going to law school now and study for 4 more years when i can get ++entry level salary passively from crypto gains

Fuck off, some of us actually put real money into Bitcoin when it was a baby.

>Not hiding your power levels

They must have pissed you off pretty hard

yeah fuck this, im actually a NEET right now because everything is high effort and low paying.

i mean western countries complain about wagecucking, but this is a lot worse. 6k usd salary even before taxes.

i earn a lot more coding phishing sites when im done playing ps4

bruv you will get herpes

i dont know about native filipinos but western filipino's here in australia are hot as fuck. top tier pussy

yes half white half asians are usually attractive

thats because they are white not because they are asian

get it together

honestly feel bad for a friend working at a call center. i mean, yes, it's probably the job that has the lowest barrier to entry that i could think of aside from menial labor but shit, i make what he makes in a month in a three days just from scalping, not even trading, and not even taking into account potential growth in value. just taking advantage of little volatilities. that's fucking retarded, wagecucking here is definitely insane. seriously contemplating posting on r/philippines to at least help some people out but i cant be fucked lol

hope these gains last long enough that we safely escape that shit life forever

why the fuck is your sister in tears. you are brother, she should be happy for you. jesus if any of my siblings became rich i would be fucking happy for them, not envious. what kind of retarded family u got nigga

If my brother had more money than me id rage and reach over the dinner table to put a fork in his chest

Not a bad idea, you'd get some free money when he forks.