Waltoncoin thread

JUST

FUCK YOU WHALE FUCK AGHHHHHHHHH

holy fuck, cant believe it went down so much compared to everything else

Dump your shitcoin and buy Cindicator CND. You'll thank me later!

I'm never going to sell this coin so I don't care.

Gee, could it be maybe because this coin was always shit and way overhyped?

Meh, I'm still holding. IRON HANDS.

No, that's stupid talk. WTC has a solid use case. I hate that it shit the bed today, but I'm damn well holding on to it.

the coin is actually really good, not even memeing.
You can call me shill now

who else comfy as fuck here? sold near ath, gonna reenter again once this craziness is over more masternodes, fucking easiest money ever

lol just bought 200 more waltons on that sick dip lmao

this shit will bounce back like a motherfucker once btc money starts pouring back in. but if you are holding right now, sell, this aint even close to the dip

It's just the weak hands who fomo bought at $6 getthing shaken out. I'm not selling a single walt. Masternodes are going to be worth a fortune next year.

Holy shit I shorted WTC but can buy back in with btc gains. fuck yes

Walton is a shitcoin. They already have special stickers that can detect if a package was upside down for instance . Why would Walton beat that by just adding blockchain (tracking, anyone)?

This project is a fail. Move on.

ima kys bye

luvkyyyyyy, i sold 300 walts at the peak because i dont want to get in on my masternode gains
was able to go from 5.3k walts to 6.1k

Got in at .0004 BTC and sold at .0017.

Feels like I just walked away from a ticking time bomb and it explodes in the background as I cash in MUH GAINZ

> they already have special stickers
> can detect if package is upside down
hope they have a special sticker for you, to tell you what a massive faggot you are. do some research

haha. screen capped this to watch you faggots cry in 2 weeks.

lol you're a fucking idiot. they increased supply chain efficiency in their first test use case by 300%.

already bouncing back a bit

any guesses to where the bottom is? I laughed at my buddy an hour ago when he said he thought it was gonna get back into the $4 range

This one will recover fast, I'm not worried.

mid to low $4

As someone who actually understands this industry, this will never actually be worth anything beyond speculation

Okay. What are your credentials and concerns?

LOL nice job just citing some shitty "research" that was done. I could cherry pick a facility, say a hospital, and introduce some ten year old scanner to their storeroom inventory and watch them their efficiency quadruple. Even if what they said was true, it would be a very niche thing. This will never be universal and won't survive. But enjoy your delusions

Haha whatever you say mister "industry expert" larper. The RFID industry by itself is expected to double by 2024. Blockchain and RFID are a perfect marriage.

You're probably some broke teenager pretending talking shit way out of your scope. I bought WTC from $0.75 all the way up to $2.50 so I'm still up 5x and couldn't care less about what you "understand about this industry".

Yikes

FREEE FALLLIN

fuck, goes up $1 by the time it takes me to get my LTC to the exchange

Fuck missed the dip hoping for $4

This is too much of a niche product. Supply chain does not need blockchain. Nor does most things. I'm a supply chain analyst and deal with the logistics of this all the time.

Honestly I don't even doubt that Walton had some minor successes in a few locations. But explain to me why other places would adopt this.. Can you? If you really understood this industry and were not just citing their "studies", then you'd understand.

Walton has certainly been successful in terms of growing market share based off of hype. But if you think this is something that will become well known and actually used, you're too optimistic

And really, you've just proved my point. You don't know anything about this industry. Youre just talking about how much money you've made.

Can you honestly give me a few specific points on how Walton is going to improve supply chain? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the project instead of how much money you've made.

How can you not see the benefits of having a trust-less permanent ledger to refer to? What do you think the implications it could have on counterfits are?

It's funny because I got banned from the slack for saying that WTC would go down to $2-$3 considering the current BTC situation. I hope you all faggots who hated on me because of a simple prediction are crying right now.

Worst community ever.

Nah not really.

Do you even understand the concepts you're mentioning, or are you just repeating buzzwords you've heard?

By the way, counterfeit items are a negligible problem in supply chain because the vast majority of the time, suppliers are buying directly from the vendors. Counterfeit products are their own industry. Do you even know what you're talking about?

gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. honest question for you, and lets forget walton for a second, could blockchain tech be used to fight counterfeit products?

It's funny because I got banned from the slack for saying that WTC would go down to $2-$3 considering the current BTC situation. I hope you all faggots who hated on me because of a simple prediction are crying right now.

WHERE ARE YOU KNOW??

Uh. I'm not a "supply chain" analyst like you claim to be, but I do import and sell a lot of products.

Btw isn't it the vendors who buy from the suppliers? Do YOU know what you're talking about?

>tfw bought at $6 and $8
JUST

Any chance this goes back up and goes >$10 like we originally thought it would? Should we be buying more during this dip

Fair question, but honestly I'm not sure why people are mentioning counterfeits. This is a problem for the consumer (not buying from trusted sellers), not for actual companies that would be buying product directly from the vendor or manufacturer.

And if you think about counterfeit products, how do you know one is counterfeit to begin with? It's typically because the quality of the product is not the same, the components, the workmanship, etc. It's not because of inconsistent data, such as bar code, references number, RFID. Those can be easily faked.

actually was thinking about the end user side of things, is that anything worth talking about?

it will go to $2-$3 range before shooting back to $9 then $35 by eoy

Supplier of the product. As in the point of sale. Vendors are either their own manufacturers, or they buy from manufacturers. Sorry if the terminology confused you, as you say, you're not familiar with the industry

As much as I love a $35 eoy prediction, what is this based on? I don't doubt we'll go back above $8, but $35 seems way too optimistic.

That being said fuck me i would be a happy man if it went anywhere close to that.

>not for actual companies that would be buying product directly from the vendor or manufacturer.
Okay I don't believe you. I am one of these companies and I can assure you there's constantly Q/A concerns every time we bring on a new product.

I'm writing you off and leaving the thread, btw it's bounced back to 0.001 in the 20 mins we've been arguing.

yeah thats exactly what im thinking about, the customer side and yeah I guess that doesn't fall into your domain. In regards to how it would help, if it ever came to be, I imagine it would be like trying to fake a passport. You can do that, but you want pass any border security since it will be scanned and no record of it would exist. Same thing here, RFID or whatever chip, barcode encrypted in the chain.

Q/A concerns does not equal counterfeit. And if you're having problems with counterfeit, obviously you're no buying from the true manufacturer, yes?

Most work like this is set up with contracts with the manufacturer. Not sure what business you're in, but it sounds atypical.

Price is also irrelevant when the coin is hoisted on hype. Don't get me wrong, I've made money on Walton too. But not because I believe in the project.

I understand what you're saying. And yes, blockchain would help in that if it scanned a counterfeit with no real "record", it could be caught. But again, counterfeits are mostly a problem when consumers are buying from shady vendors. They are not problems for big retail that buy directly from the manufacturer.

we buy OEM and have issues with people using our brand name.

So you're saying that people are pretending to be your brand? Or am I misunderstanding

for the last time it's WALTON CHAIN you FUCKING NORMIE NEWFAGS
walton COIN is something you just MADE UP
but i guess you are too busy shilling RANDOM SHIT TO GIVE A FUCK
LEAVE MY FAVORITE CHINKCOIN ALONE

kek

Goodbye Wally LMAO

Walton money flowed right to his chink brother Metaverse ETP

kkek

sold before the big boom. fml

Me 2 :(

I could clear an ingredient origin certification in SECONDS compared to a week of upstream corporate emails.

doesn't work in supply chain, he's larping and a FUDer

lol

Day trade this bad boy all day i love it