no btc

> no btc
> only alts and ethereum

i feel ya im all in ETH =/

>sold half my eth for btc last week
>sold the other half for ltc two days ago
No better feeling I swear to god for once in my life I did a good trade

same here: Someone hold me

Bitcoin maximalists have been warning the noobs about these movements. This week has seen the single largest weekly candle ever for BTC. Expect more fomo soon

I'm so anally fucked right now that i'm just in shock and unable to decide whether to sell my alts or keep on holding them.

I'm down fucking 40% this week that I have analysis paralysis
>It couldn't possibly get any worse
>I should never buy at ATH

these conventional truths are fucked now

>chasing a pump
>buying high
>selling low

Dumped my OMG bags last night, feels fucking good man. Let the sweet release wash over you my son.

20% BTC 80% LINK, feels good

jesus biz got blown the fuck out with their alts vs king coin

>tfw never invested in anything before and only have a rudimentary knowledge about cryptocurrency
>tfw went all in on bitcoin at 3500 and litecoin at 46

I'm all in eth right now. Going to invest into request network very soon. Hopefully bitcoin crashes before the ico is over.

I was in the same predicament. I had to sell. I stopped the bleeding in my BTC, and my fiat is now increasing. Should have done this yesterday when it recovered, but I'm a slow faggot.

>It couldn't possibly get any worse

It can and will. Look what happened last fork. Do the smart thing and get out. Before the fork, hold 50% BTC and the other 50% in cheap alts, then collect both your free bitcoin gold and your moon mission gains.

Don't cry for me...I'm already dead.

THATS THE COINBASE SPECIAL

im all in link somewhat wish i had your ratios

HOW THE FUCK CAN BTC GO ANY HIGHER THAN 20% IN A DAY? IT HAS NEVER DONE THIS HISTORICALLY

15% 85% here

Comfy as fuck

Well it's at +19% now, so hold onto your butt. By dumping I've already made back everything I lost from alts today, plus some extra.

DUMP BTC YOU PIECE OF SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he believed in a flippening