twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/918767821139558401
twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/918768352394330114
youtu.be/yr-xpDYg3Lg?t=362
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obviously

thanks for your cash

thank god i sold once at semi top. 170k

Its a shit coin.

i m pissed off because in this bloodshed this is the only heavy bag i wasn't able to manage

the sad thing?

No one is even speaking up about it really. Ark and OMG lose 10% and everyone flips the fuck out. WTC loses half its value an no one is even pulling the 'thanks for the cheap WTC guyz"

a lot of white men are gonna suicide over this one

u realise omg was 200k some days ago and now its at 147k.

10%? do u even math bro

WTC money moving to ETP

see what i mean OP?

so according to all this is a chinkshit right

it's a shit coin with a chink team of 3$ a day workers and some old fart who is supposedly some kind of tech god

They attached a tech buzz word RFID to their coin and that somehow fooled people into thinking its worth anything?

Although i'm amazed it went all the way to 200k - just goes to show how retardedly stupid something can be and still go up like that - a great lesson in crypto.

Long term, I have no worries about it. Price drop is purely because of BTC surge, all the fundamentals I've invested in are still intact.

Just curious what coins you are in on user

dude i feel your pain. i advise you to hold but fuck this coin. i bought 140 at .0076 hours before the china fud in 9/4...
sold when it bounced from the bottom at .00448 thinking all chink coins were done...

mooned the fuck out of my buy sometime after... just hodl it

>fundamentals

Don't kill me lmfaooooo

yeah, get in quick, double or triple your money and get out. holding for more than that isn't worth the risk. maybe it is if you are early enough. but if you bought WTC anywhere over $4 you were crazy imo

happens to everyone in the beginning though. don't feel bad

psst.

Vechain.

When the great alt pruning happens, I'll be sitting tight with one that has actual connections to industry and something that applies to the real world

"anywhere over $4 crazy"

uhh what? It 40% profit where it sits in this dip right now if you bought in the low $4 range

WHAT THE FLANK STEAK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT user

This

fuck RFID anyhow, if you support this, you're a cuck. mine was a cash grab and regrettable regardless of loss or gain. im honestly glad it soured me, didnt feel right about investing in the first place.

>"anywhere over $4 crazy"
join the magic world of greetext bro

have fun being wagecucks while wtc moons in the next month when their wallet and nodes go online.

kek at anyone disappointed in WTC.

I'm all in WTC and feeling comfy. This is gonna moon very soon. Maybe this month, maybe November.

All out of fiat though so can't buy more.

btw they just tweeted twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/918767821139558401

screen shotted this faggot

wrong link

this is the link twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/918768352394330114

some collab with coinlink in Korea

>dr wei sonjie
just

>Maybe this month, maybe November.
MAYBE NEVER

AND IM FREEEEEE

FREEEEE FALLINNNNNN

got in below $2, bit of a kick in the gut. I should of gone with my instincts when I had 7btc worth to move it out.

could've had 16 BTC if I sold this fucking piece at the top a couple of days ago. Now I'm at 10 BTC...I wish I could murder the people responsible for this sudden, endless BTC pump. I'm so fucking done with this shit.

> should of

>I had 7btc worth
how much is worth it now?

>Now I'm at 10 BTC

shoulda woulda coulda
4 last time I checked

WTC is going to moon so hard once their wallet and token come out end of the month.

its already priced in faggot.

enjoy the bags imto; Q3 of next year

It's a decent coin. A practical application of the blockchain. So I appreciate it.

It just isn't worth anything on the exchange. And I don't see why anyone would trade in it. Especially when link does it better.

This. Everyone who awaits a rise until the 25th is a retard. November this thing is moonig and every holders getting awarded

just

fucking chink Wonton soup.

Srs though, how thick are you motherfuckers? Let the market correct and settle before you talk about price. This shit going back up.

unless BTC keeps mooning F O R E V E R

WTC still has so much room to grow. There is not a single reason for this not to reach marketcap of shitcoins like LISK or IOTA.

it's back to 12 now, i guess that's something, lol...

huge volume on that drip to 81 an bounce back, id be surprised if that wasn't the bottom.

Wallet and token coming the end of the month and and looks like segwit fork isn't happening after all.
On top of that btc RSI is touching 80 and i bet it won't go up much more.

>bought in at $8.50
d-do they have lambos in heaven

>d-do they have lambos in heaven
no the drive speedy clouds

Everyone chill the fuck out. Walton has done pretty well during this dip, and anyway, it's just that, a dip.

The fundamentals haven't changed, nothing has. Alts got fucked over during this btc rise, it'll recover.

Lmao I'll be interested when it hits 10-15 cents. Current marketcap is double what's shown on CMC. Feel bad for all the suckers who bought in at 30 cents and didn't know.

pls sir don't feed the pidgeon
one complaint a time

datadash says walton is top 5 to look for

youtu.be/yr-xpDYg3Lg?t=362

regardless of what you think of him, he's got 61k+ subs

>XRP
>61ksubs

Even your mama hits more than that. We'll all be fine...

What do you mean? It was shilled early enough on Veeky Forums that you could have 20x your money. What more do you want.

Did you expect it to go up forever? No shitcoin has done that except king btc. DGB, strat, NEO, MTL, XVG, RDD, XRP. They all had ridiculous pumps and since then have faded Into oblivion. Why do you think WTC is any different? Muh develops muh announcements, you think any of that matters? All the other coins had the same thing, without them they wouldn't have gotten shilled and pumped so hard in the first place.

You have to learn when to get out when it gets good or you will end up like the Digimarines. Do not hold forever because you will hold right through the final moon mission and then baghold all the way back to your initial purchase price.

The problem is you never know how high it will go. I was buying ANS at 5 dollars before it turned Into NEO, and sold most of them at 14 and 20. I thought 3 and 4x is good enough

You never know, but you can't hold forever.

So was WTC. Now it's 100k.

Kek. Most liek The Wontons, amirite?

>You never know, but you can't hold forever.
i have learned this in the hardest way since i fell (already gained but overholding) with DGB, NEO, XVG, RDD,XRP so 75% of the ones you have mentioned...
i definitely hold too much but how to catch a good cash out point?

maybe

but I doubt it.

thak fuck lol

January = 10 usd.

>thinks 3/7 of tje world gunna give up on coinks
kek

No, just this one in particular. Again, fuck RFID tech, it only serves to hinder. Glad I got out an soured. Didn't feel good about the investment in the first place.

And by hinder I meant enslave. Don't forget to look into the tech your investing in. From a moral perspective that is.

not a good one juj

okay what an extreme case of retardation.

it's awesome you got out. the more retards like you are out the better the fuel

aren't you afraid to fail for the classic Veeky Forums overshilling/holding

>thinking all chink coins were done

Lmao, enjoy my 80 or so dollars. Ffs, you probably invest in the oil and war industries because it's profitable too.

lhahahhaaha! to be this dumb to need to ask

>all the "it's gonna moon any day now" retards
>not realizing it's up 20x from a month or two ago

How fucking retarded are you brainlets? The moon is over, if you bought in over $3 you missed it. You are going to get hurt, this will not recover.

maybe you are right

How fucking retarded are you. Duuu it didn’t moon forever so it’s dead. Nothing is just gonna go straight up without correcting.

Has committed team, releasing regular updates, milestones coming up, leader of supply chain coins, actual application of block chain that actually serves a purpose, not some retarded online districts or some shit. Walton is gonna correct for a bit then have it’s second wave of pumping, could be months, could be weeks or days.

Wonton is pure shite. If they had a viable product it wouldn't be down 50%.
They've got nada.

Yea cause coins just go up forever you fucking brainlet

> It was shilled early enough on Veeky Forums that you could have 20x your money. What more do you want.

This, it was literally shilled at 13k on the board, I still can find the tripfag who posted.

so it's time to jump out