Bought 33565, regret it instantly. When can I dump it below ICO price?

bought 33565, regret it instantly. When can I dump it below ICO price?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a-ETH
blog.request.network/request-network-dev-update-2017-09-18-12ecc595d608
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts
github.com/etiennetatur/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the 20th. It's going to probably 1.5x though, not below ico.

Decent FUD. Making me kind of nervous

>regret it instantly
Kek. It really is a shitcoin.

ROFL you srly bought?

they have nothing yet. not even a proof of concept
only a whitepaper

and the HYPE???? where is it, show me. oh not even 25% filled yet.

t. Burgerfag getting desperate and creative with the FUD

i fucked up. Bitcoin & Ether rose so much I thought I had to do something. preparing pink wojacks for next week

Dumped 20 eth into it. Will I lose my money?

Decent? LMAO. Look at LINK fudders, they produce quality stuff. This is just below pajeet tier.

0/10. you're not even trying. Go neck yourself

dont you idiots ever learn about these scammy ICOS? FUCKING EL OL EL

you burgers are pathetic. its a good sign though, i buy coins that get a serious amount of fud here

ING partnership, below ico price LOLED user

*yawn*

So where are the red flags?

Yea. I am preparing 12 ETH more for tomorrows sale. Fuck the burgers.

Literally none. The only red things here are burgers' asses.

wtf with the coping by saying "burger". I am asian but how does this coin got so much hype, link is understandable but this?

I am from europe. this is a total shitcoin, don't know why it so hyped. Read the whitepaper, but it doesn't even has technical stuff it it and no Proof of concept either. Sounds good, doesn't work

it's paypal but better dude
everybody hates paypal

Glad I avoid this shitcoin. Already below ICO price

yes everyone please sell all of this on Etherdelta ASAP, this will 100% not moon when it hits the big exchanges guys, I repeat: REQUEST WILL DEFINITELY NOT 3-5X ONCE IT HITS THE BIG EXCHANGES, SELL NOW YOU FUCKS

wow so much coping itt from requestfags

sold 5*6,713*icoprice k thx

I will buy it right now if you want to flip.

>guaranteed individual cap for 24 hours

HDAHAAHAHAHGAAGAG

ITS UNDER ICO PRICE ON ETHERDELTA

HAHHAHA

How do I add it to ether delta?

What's the token symbol on ED?

oh camon
don't be such a baby newfag

It's REQ but you have to add it manually. It doesn't show on the list.

Guys, people are trolling because they missed the whitelist and they want to drive the price down.

Same thing happened with LINK

REQ can't even be transfered to etherdelta atm. Dont try like I did, you will get pending transaction for endless hours and its not fun.

REQ can be transferred and traded on the 20th. We can start trading then from at least 2x ico price.

Lol the request fags here sure seem like they're getting a little nervous :^}

Ha. I just wanted to make a funny question to ask for when it is tradeable. I regret nothing. See you bitches in lamboville

Req token not available for transfer on any sites. If one of those guys here can show me proof of Req trading on ed i'll happily give him 1000 req tokens of my own

If you want to be the first to snatch it. This will be the link on ED etherdelta.com/#0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a-ETH

Thanks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL MY ETH IS GONE!!!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FAGGOT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard

kek

hahaha that was hilarious to read to be fair

Made redundant by 6.7 ETH

>top kek

When people fud... buy... When people shill, stay the fuck away.

I bought zrx, kyber, chain link all at ico. Have fun buying my bags at 10x

honestly though you're probably the fag who spent 5 eth on 10 whitelist accounts which you are going to max. And now you're a bit nervous

>hype shitty ICO
>sell whitelists
>???
>profit

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

shut up faggot

Its a copy pasta dummy

It's not hard having some chink friends give u passports.

Remember those cocky Enigma fags? 5x guaranteed, easy?

This. When there is so much FUD around a token on Veeky Forums you know it's good.
Also ask yourself the question : WHY do they FUD? hint: individual caps

Enigma got hacked, they raised their cap from 30 to 46 million (REQ 30mil), burgers participating, whales as opposed to 6.713eth cap etc...

I had several whitelisted enigma accounts but didnt buy beucase they fucked up, they fucked up as bad as sergey would have fucked up if people who transfered after last block wiould have lost their money.

Several hours later and not Close to 35%. Very nice shitcoin. What happens of they don't reach Cap? Avalon Style? And refund weeks later? Not using my whitelist for this shit

Prove you've got a whitelist.

If you were whitelisted you would know that tomorrow people can buy another 6,7eth until cap is met. If it isnt met tomorrow then on sunday whitelisted people can buy another 13eth worth until cap is met. Imo it will be sold out easily by the end of the ICO.

I'm in the same boat looking on, but it's looking pretty good if you think about it and I'm thinking I'll buy in.

What do you like. Half of the people don't understand this project. All the have right now is a whitepaper. No Proof of concept, nothing so far. And when you dig into the whitepaper, there is not enough technical stuff explaining the idea. I don't care about use cases. I care how it works..

Not wasting my time for a Screenshot

I'm not in it to hold on until implementation (I'm in LINK for that), just to flip within a couple of weeks whenever seems suitable. Given the system, it's selling at a good rate and there'll be much more demand for it after it's sold out.

And how should it flip when everyone wants to sell? Demand doesn't excist when all people think like you.

blog.request.network/request-network-dev-update-2017-09-18-12ecc595d608

Read the end of my last sentence perhaps. Heaps of people flipped kyber but suckers still bought.

there is a public github repo for the smart contract code. Fuck off

For the Newfags,

This is all FUD don't listen to this people. They are either burger flippers or whales. They don't want you to full your CAP today so they can buy tomorrow more. They already have 5-10 white-list accounts bought from pajeets. And they will max it tomorow when personal cap is doubled.

It's an Organized FUD to stop you from filling up the HARDCAP of 100k ETH.

Alpha is already on github github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts

Testnet about to launch in Q4.

Project is being developed in private repo of this CTO github.com/etiennetatur/

Peace OUT . We are mooning $1 by december

> Not wasting my time for a Screenshot

But wasting time creating FUD in Veeky Forums all day . Noice

>looking for fundamentals in a hype-based marketplace LUL

Brah how fucking new are you. Kyber was powered by nothing more than the money Skeleton endorsement and I sold my bags for 4-5x.

This money machine is Y combinator's first blockchain-oriented startup and is backed by ING bank, what more do you want you fuck.

Looking forward to selling off this baby for 3-5x while you sit on the sidelines and bitch about fundamentals xoxo

looking at current transactions there will be at least 10k tokens for day 2 and maybe as high as 25k tokens