Today is a good day fellas

today is a good day fellas.
btc thriving, rocksolid icos... What more could we ask for?
Remember just a few weeks ago some people legit thought it was over?
Have a nice day making money guys, we actually are gonna make it. It's our time.

Hahhhahha you are wasting your money on scam ICO sir hahahha you stupid bitch I sell whitelist account cheap on etherdelta hahahhahhha request network soo bad ICO you mad haaa

1 account is too little

dear sirs,
send me coin now bich. request is not good ico. give me coin while yu can.
thanks,
prakesh.

looks like approx 20 000 eth will be left for day 2

Huh...that's exactly what I contriboooted to Tezos ICO...this it worked out to 2k at the time

Anyone who was on the wait list able to get in the Request Network slack?

Hahahhhaaa you are bitch want to free Request network scam coin hahahhhaaa I have all the money and you are poor bitch 4ever

you are a silly bich. i am giving you good/best offer. i take your coins and give you many bitcoins.
thanks,
prakesh.

Where is all this hype coming from?
What benefit do tokenholders have? It's based on the ZRX protocol, so it only works with ETH and ERC20 tokens, what's the point? Who's going to use this?

#comfy1

#comfy2

#comfy3

Fuck your mothers if you want fuck sirs. Reqeust is very good ico. Next link

Haha ha no offer for you sir I do not buy shit bad coin like Request I only buy many bitcoins rich haa

Hello girls you have very nice feet please do not buy Request scam

>Return
shame on you. dont use that speak.
thanks,
prakesh.

Tokens are used to pay network fees (total supply will be decreasing btw). The devs also said they are going to implement Chainlink protocol as well, so it's only about ETH ecosystem.

all the connected cryptofund pimps are massive;y in request, watch this moon when they announce YC and ING involvement

thanks,
prakesh.

*not only

>rocksolid
lmao good luck with your gamble op

i have only use 2eth/6.7 cap. please send 4eth and i will give back later.
thanks,
prakesh.

currently in 3 Icos.
Very sure all will at least 3x.
Worked out with link, kyber, obsidian.. Pick the right ones and it's solid flips.
good luck with holding

What you in m8? I got into RPX, but looking for something else good for next ETH ICO

Req, AirSwap (I know people don't expect much from it but I do) and another ico that hasnt started yet but I've been approved to.. whitelist is still open so not gonna speak about it yet mate

good luck

It is
>Mercury
>Ripio
>Zilliqa

buying 2 request at 0,00001x ico price hahaha scheme coin!! dont buy

legend. cheers m8

are they intentionally obfuscating their websites? can't seem to find a dedicated one for any of the three.

Woah mate, just a sec and I'll link you all of them.

ripiocredit.network
mercuryprotocol.com
zilliqa.com

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard.