What do you think would happen if BTC gets forbidden in pretty much every country

What do you think would happen if BTC gets forbidden in pretty much every country.

Would BTC die or will it only lose value or wht?

you can't ban bitcoin

>ban btc

there are allready countrys that banned btc

It can't and it won't. If it f
Does it won't matter, so it can't.

there are also countries that banned illegal downloading

lol

and people sold their btc because the government said so or what?

Newfag here, why would a ban not work?

Did they ban vpns and exchanges outside of their country though?

you can ban exchanges.
you can't ban an idea.

Also, most all commonly used drugs are banned and there's no VPN for that
Nice try govcuck

i know you can trade btc anonymously but cant you block a country from connecting to the system entirely?

BY MY DIVINE RIGHT
I DECLARE A BAN ON BITCOIN!
NO ONE CAN TRADE IT FROM NOW ON!

how well is the ban on illegal downloading going? if they can't even ban that how can they ban a peer to peer currency?

not only that, there will always be ''tax haven'' countries that do allow it.

also, imagine the political higher ups in the US or Russia, Bitcoin is THE perfect solution for them to hide their wealth.

it's not getting banned, it will take over gov. AND bankers from the inside.

the price will tank because of all the nervous normies. good opportunity to rebuy lower and have some gains.

It would gain value from being a scarce resource KEK. Thats why the goverment can't do that, it'd be a catch 22.

Sold 100k

Yeah the price of illegal stuff is definitely lower then legal stuff. FACEPALM MY FACE SO HARD

Stealing your words for when my boomer dad comes talking about an article he read on bitcoin

The wonderful thing about the internet is that everyone can have it's own
The only that could possibly work would be banning the production of hardware alltogether, that makes the software possible.

And you can't kill Bitcoin because behind its users there's more than flesh and blood, bitcoin is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

>how well is the ban on illegal downloading going?
very well considering you cant really invest in illegal downloading and you cant operate a stable platform for it. you cannot even use the service reliable since streams and torrents change everyday and are behind a wall of spam, malware, redirects, deleted files and really shitty low quality releases.

>sold a week ago

pink wojak.jpg

they just need to ban exchanges, its actually easy since you need fiat for it to even be worth something

also people dont profit from pirated software unless they attach a ransomware or some shady shit

people forget that btc was darknet currency before greed made it worthless since its now easy to track

complete and utter bullshit. banning exchanges would be enough to drive all the money out of bitcoin and so defacto killing it.

>people dont profit from pirated software
WRONG.
Here in Brazil i make good money installing pirated windows and games. (In fact that is what i do for a living)

yeah im sure youre paying the guy who uploaded and ripped it

You can however, invest in antminers s9 and support bitcoin, while remaining absolutely anonymous and paying no taxes.

When has banning something made its price fall?

Really? I've been streaming from the same site through my smart tv for the last 9 months.