Daily reminder that ChainLink is a high profile P&D targeting Veeky Forums

Daily reminder that ChainLink is a high profile P&D targeting Veeky Forums.

>ChainLink + SWIFT is today's DGB + Microsoft.

>DGB lost most investors in Veeky Forums over 90 % of the money they put in. 1,200 SAT down to 150 SAT.

>Most the ones who got rich in DGB are now targeting ChainLink.

>These kikes are in a panic about posts like these in their backchannel slacks, targeting 'FUD'

>Most the people shilling CL bought it for pennies

>Most of them will be dumping when nothing comes out of the conference.

>There will be hundreds of Oracle projects, none inherently more valuable than the other.

>Vitalik stated this sort of valuation for an Oracle project is ridiculous.

I hope I have saved you money here, if I save one person from this scam, I did my job.

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dgb was 6x what link is now

Kek. 0/10.

You are probably right but I have still put my money into ChainLINK.

The potential is just too great not to take the gamble. Have my wojaks ready in case you are right though.

stop fudding and kys

not even 1/10 FUD. Even a 10yo downie could do better

This 100%

>the digibyte argument

Ok lets take a look:

>digibyte 30-50 sats before pump
>digibyte ATH of 2000 sats

Lets take a conservative number of 40x gains

>LINK presale price 2250 sats
>2250 x 40 = 90k sats
>current price of 7.7k sats
>90 / 7.7 = 11.5

>>Vitalik stated this sort of valuation for an Oracle project is ridiculous.
source please or
G T F O
T
F
O

fuck pressed enter accidentally

Anyway, the point is we're still good for 11x gains or about $4.4

I'm fine with this

Nice post. The link scamming faggot kike shillers need to go. I dont know what team that is but slow your role you greedy fucks. People have been murdered for less.

vitalik specifically said that 32m is an over valuation for an oracle project. i am going to believe money skelly.

I'm suprised shills haven't learned to be a bit more subtle at this point. If they had a bit more tact and literally 50% of Veeky Forums posts weren't about LINK I might have been taken in by it. But when I see the whole catalog is spammed with this shit even though way bigger happenings are going on in crypto it's pretty fucking obvious

>vitalik said argument
The absolute state of cucks

I really should make a compilation of these, I haven't heard dumber arguments to FUD against a coin in a long while.

What do you think his ICO scam platform is worth?
Sure as hell not 30 billion. What is OMG worth, or Kyber, he's advising them yet refuses to comment on their prices?
Stay cucked friendo.

I hated ETH shills, I bought at $10 and sold at $30 when it pulled back and told them to stop shilling that garbage - it 10x'd from then.
Oh well.
>way bigger happenings
And what would those be?

Cornell is working on trusted hardware that will provide authenticated data feeds for Chainlink nodes. Ari Juels, former chief scientist at RSA is working on it. This is how oracles will be done.

>even though way bigger happenings are going on in crypto it's pretty fucking obvious
Fill me in senpai. Also ETP was shilled like crazy the past two days and sweet gains were to be made there. Same for ODN, almost doubled my money on that one.

Chainlink interview just released, strap in, hold on, are you ready for takeoff?

Source

give me that fuckin sauce boy

what is bigger than this? seriously are fucking retarded?

what is bigger than enabling smart contracts to scale replace a large part of the $40tn structured note business? what is bigger than enabling smart contracts to be used in the betting markets? i could go on with literally every industry you fucking pajeet

keep putting money into retarded projects like obsidian or paragon.

Nice try, pajeet

>>Vitalik stated this sort of valuation for an Oracle project is ridiculous.
Didn't he also say he think's ETH's price should be 8$? Fuck money skeleton, he doesn't know his role in all this.

Allow me to enlighten you, user.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

Jesus christ, only retards like you still talk about DGB. I never touched that dumb-money shit fest no matter how hard it was shilled but got in LINK before all the hype

>ChainLink + SWIFT is today's DGB + Microsoft.
Stopped reading right there. How absolutely digimarine-tier retarded do you have to be to have believed "DGB + Microsoft", and to not understand the legitimacy of chainlink + SWIFT?

fuck off

>i am going to believe money skelly.
In that case you need to go short on ETH with 100x leverage.