/LINK/ thread 10/13/17

Poasting

dgb tier autism
i know where this coin's headed

>crypto behavior is dictated by anonymous posters on Veeky Forums

>i know where this coin's headed
Me too

fake news, theres nothing to justify its gains alongside a sharply rising btc other than people wanting to dump at the top of a mythical conference pump that won't happen because it's already priced in, you're deluded if you think that stuttering pothead Sir Gay won't have an anxiety attack on stage and admit that ripple is the superior network before running off and crying in the bathroom

>memes are now autism

sonic is inseparable from autism my man

I have 1.8k LINK. W-will I make it?

>a mythical conference pump that won't happen because it's already priced in
LINK is the only crypto being showcased at SIBOS, one of the very biggest financial conferences in the world.
And the topic of the demo is smart contracts, one of the hottest items in global finance.

This is just about the best marketing LINK could ever have hoped for.
Hundreds of thousands of potential users and investors will become aware of Chainlink thanks to SIBOS.

This simply cannot be priced in right now. You are retarded.

>that pic
Top kek you might be right

>Hundreds of thousands of potential users and investors will become aware of Chainlink thanks to SIBOS.
childish to assume these multi billion dollar clients don't do their research and didn't just buy the ICO or won't just hold off for weeks and start a fud campaign. you really think they will all try to corner it from eachother driving the price up? you guys are cute. i'm trying to save you money and you're all so hostile. stop getting emotional about your bags.

The big companies won't be investing in LINK, they'll be using it.
That's what the demo is about.

And if everyone was already aware of LINK and its potential, they wouldn't be invited to do a demo.

I can't buy anything until the 16th

I'm fucked aren't I

Clients already bought the ICO, news bring the masses.
Great job Sherlock.

You clearly haven't seen the top link holder list - these cunts bought long ago - when they where working with sergey

Back to your hole nolinker

>Stop being hostile
>First post is being hostile
Yeah you are everyone's friend.

I agree with that pump that won't happen, but the big announcement afterwards the sibos it's not priced in yet

depends if the conference already happened on 16th when you can buy it or not.

Not really, expect a small Pump and Dump period after 16th. I would say that link price will tank till January 2018. Maybe the 0.6$ is broken before that, but not the 1$ barrier. You still will have many chances to buy

thats 180k by 2020. hodl it user.

WTF are you talking about? We aren't expecting any billion dollar company to buy LINK tokens. They are going to HIRE ChainLink.

said every neet faggot at his first job interview

Can you mine LINK?

Nope, but you can operate nodes and be rewarded with Link.

Already sold the news enjoy the bags

Any advice in how to set up a node?

You don't. Corporations and Banks do. You have no valuable information.

Anyone will be able to run nodes, but your reward will depend on the usage and reliability of your node.

Yeah and usage is based on information value. People aren't going to pay for information every schmuck has. They want specific information that only businesses and banks would have.

Well sure, but even the averagest of schmucks could tap into a bunch of public sources and APIs that big companies actually use, and be one of the oracles that's useful for confirmation if nothing else.
We don't know yet how profitable this will be, but it's certainly a possibility.

161K Market cap now, moving towards ath

I'm an ignorant in this technical matter, sorry.

if dgb was comparable to LINK there'd be a lot of rich digimarines by now

your grandfather wants his financial advice back