SALTY BURGERS LMAO

ITT we laugh at salty burgers who weren't allowed into the BEST ICO of the month

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts
github.com/etiennetatur/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll laugh at your loss in a week.
And no, I'm not a burger and I'm whitelisted.

>i-im not a salty b-burger

>i p-promise

>BEST ICO of the month
ahhh

kek dude

>I'm whitelisted
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

nobody is salty about missing some dumb new ICO that will at best pump 2x and then crap itself.

lmao. Cope harder with your bad choice.
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a salty burger.
Kek, I'll make a thread to laugh at your sorry ass.

Hahahahahaha

>land of the free

>YC and ING backed project
>paypal of crypto
>no burgers
best investment of my life

>chink version of ARK

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard.

you wanna go bro?

kek at coping by calling everyone a burger.

Sorry burgers but good project + KYC + Individual cap = x10

>not having bought Tezos two months ago

god damn i can't wait to dump these bags at 10x on salty burgers

SALTY BURGER LMFAO

Enjoy driving your mustangs in burgerland :DDD

>the BEST ICO of the month
This. w-wait, this is the Cindicator thread?

For the Newfags,

This is all FUD don't listen to this people. They are either burger flippers or whales. They don't want you to full your CAP today so they can buy tomorrow more. They already have 5-10 white-list accounts bought from pajeets. And they will max it tomorow when personal cap is doubled.

It's an Organized FUD to stop you from filling up the HARDCAP of 100k ETH.

Alpha is already on github github.com/RequestNetwork/Request_SmartContracts

Testnet about to launch in Q4.

Project is being developed in private repo of this CTO github.com/etiennetatur/

Peace OUT . We are mooning $1 by december

>don't listen to this people.
>full your CAP
>buy tomorrow more.

>Mooning $1 by december

That's a bit optimistic. Other than that you're right. Fuck the fudders we going mooooon, or at least halfway there

It's ok amerifats, i'll let you buy some of my bags on ED at only 3x if i'm feeling nice, you'll still be able to make a solid profit selling them on the bigger exchanges.

I'm really grateful for the SEC, without them I wouldn't know who I'd be able to sell my bags off to, god bless

i had 5 whitelists but decided against it after seeing what happened to enigma

>comparing an ico with a fresh out of highschool team that got hacked and raised the hardcap by 200% to request backed by GOOGLE
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Don't anyone forget that this is backed by Y Combinator.