How do you do Veeky Forums?

How do you do Veeky Forums?

It's alright I guess

This seems like it was made by Elliot Rodgers.

look at all these fucking losers, ha, ha, ha... sigh.

Not too bad. Learning Chinese, getting more social (less internet/gaming), and I look better with a short beard.

How old are you guys? Older than 18 I assume? How the fuck are you still virgins?

Forgot pic

>How the fuck are you still virgins?

I'm ugly, shy, anxiety ridden, short, dicklet, have gyno, and rarely leave the house

Normalfag checking in.

I'm alright I guess

Let's get this one going too

I really feel bad for you man. It blows my mind that people can live life like that. I'm no stud muffin looks wise but I've still fucked a handful of chicks and all have been waaaay out of my league. Get motivated and get your life together. You ever seen the movie Hitch? "Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom"

>Get motivated and get your life together

Trying. I know pretty much everything can be helped except the dicklet part which desu scares me the most about intimacy

>tfw I skipped out on a married MILF
>tfw could've filled 2 fantasies at once
>tfw could've filled 2 more of these boxes

Looks like a cuck made this

How small? no homo

a little over 5 hard (when it gets fully hard which is becoming more rare each passing day) and lame girth

How do you have
>could have a gf but fuck sluts instead
And
>have a gf
Both checked off?

Could be worse

>have had
Previously have had a gf
>COULD have a gf
I'm in college now and just fucking around with girls

If you're legit 5"+, and not just lying (which you have no reason to), you have NOTHING to worry about. Mine's probably 6 on the dot and at least 15 girls have fucked me / sucked my dick and not ONE has said anything about it being small, in fact I've had a handful tell me it's the biggest dick they've ever seen, and they've got no reason to lie to me

Oops I read the square wrong

>Cannot recite at least two lines from Shakespeare

How is that a bad thing?
Shakespeare was one of the most pretentious, stuck-up playwrights of all time and didn't even write good shit.

Gotta confuse the bingo board, right user?

OH YEAH BINGO MOTHERFUCKERS

Found the newfag that reads.

at least i'm not a fedora r-right?

fuck you my hair is fantastic

Yeah, I also meddle with electronics, engineering, theoretical physics and quantum physics
Why do you care?

I'm quite the quiet guy

Cause you're a pretentious pseudointellectual virgin cuck fag and should be killed

simply ebin my mulatto

kek

LOOOOOSSSERRRRRRRRR

top fucking kek

Im almost a fucking normie guys, help me become more autistic

Not so bad I guess, working on the video games/internet use for free time, and when I get a job that is seasonal I guess I'll buy more formal clothes, and maybe I'll go back and try to improve my French. Plus a lot of memes are pretty normie-tier, almost everyone at my uni knows Pepe or >tfw something. I'm not getting rid of the scruff beard or stopping masturbating though.

Not sure if uni counts as unemployed but still got bingo

>tfw none

Lol explain this, faggots

>bingo on chaddo
>no loser bingo
What's to explain chaddo?

not bad

i've only had two chicks, but that crossed off a surprising number of squares

I expected worse honestly. I only had one gf and even though we had a lot of sex, she would only fuck me in like 3 positions and never did any oral. I managed to convince her to let me cum inside her once, she said she didn't like the feeling and we never did it again..

Still miss her tho

>cheated on a girl

fucking subhuman garbage

I know its arbitrary but the "loser" side still has plenty of spaces taken up.

You guys are allowed to have dorky hobbies and still get laid, ya know...

My friend has a life sized spiderman statue in his living room and DBZ action figures all around his room and gets laid more than anyone I know. And they aren't ugly.

You already posted my solution.
I had a girlfriend when I was like 15 or so but we only kissed and it lasted a few weeks because that dere crippling social anxiety. So I don't think that counts as girlfriend.

>tfw nobody knows
>tfw family and acquaintances always ask why I don't have gf
>tfw friends always tell me I could slay mad pussy when out because I'm good looking, tall and fit
>tfw I have trouble even looking girls in their eyes
>tfw they often smile at me but I start to think that I might have toothpaste in my face or maybe my hair looks stupid
>tfw the ride will never end
>JUST

>he thinks cheating matters any time before 25 years old

lol grow up

>didn't even write good shit
This is bait.

pretty good man. I'm pretty much a normie

He was a literal retard who couldn't grasp the English language so he had to make up words to compensate for his idiocy
Not only that most of his plots are the same shit with different characters

>dude I love you so much but our families HATE each other
>This king can't die from "woman born" ;) (stick till the end for solution to my riddle)
>other shit no one cares about
>wow so cutting edge inventing your own words for your plays
Dr. Seuss did this too

I don't agree with the no traveling outside your own country cause I'm a burger. My state is bigger than a bunch of yuropoor countries, and my county has the population of iceland.

Same with the unemployment I'm taking 17 hours this semester. fack off.

Doesn't seem fair that I didn't score a bingo
I'm a drop out
And all the Shakespeare I know if from Romeo and Juliet

not him but even if he were a giant dumbass like you're implying, the fact that we STILL use his words to this day proves how influential he was and important to the English language

So really you're the dumbass for trying to argue against not knowing lines from one of the most influential people in literature

Also I don't consider myself a nihilist but I feel like other people would and other people are able to tell my character better than I am

Such a shitty list desu.

dodged a bullet in the first row because i listen to any kind of music if I like it.

The Shakespeare one is pretty good but I would say people aged 20 or less would call you a faggot for citing Shakespeare because they don't know who he was.

And i'm not even a chad.

>shitting on community college
Enjoy your debt lmao.

some of us just pay cash lmao

>Hitch

Damn you really want this guy to die alone dont you Paul Blart?

can be worse I guess

But user I own less than 10 article of clothing period. Get on my level.

I want to lose it to a beautiful, loving, sweet, Veeky Forums gf.

it really makes you think

I was alone and on mdma when I rejected that girl, to give you an idea of how ugly she was. She was like a fat version of the digusting feminist woman they have on BBC sometimes to talk about gender stuff, kate smurthwait.

If you didn't fuck your gf it wasn't a real gf imo

this is fucking retarded, every square is "fucked girl"
I got bingo btw

I know, I'm deluding myself

Am I a normalfag? should I leave Veeky Forums?

No, you only get to leave once you complete a row on chad bingo.

If you complete a row on loser bingo you're here forever.

Wew lads, I'm playing a dangerous game...

Ive always wanted to fuck a married woman :(

I guess this means I'm not a loser, right babe?

Fuck me man, I didn't need to know how much of a fucking loser I was

not too bad actually, bug the one's I did tick are pretty shameful. I'm not proud about not getting to uni, or still living with my parents (I'm literally moving out within the year though, I finished school a few months ago, so I don't think it's a biggie, I wouldn't say I'm a hikineet)

masturbating less than three times == objective low test

the not knowing a foreign language and shakespeare ones are completely arbitrary though, and shouldn't be on it at all.

might as well do this one too

>cannot recite at least two lines from Shakespeare

Shouldn't it be "can"
Shakespeare was a syphilitic drunk fronting for the 14th Earl of Oxford
You imbeciles probably read chaucer as well

You probably read a lot fiction and think it's better than watching television

>mfw 15/25; 60%
wanna hang myself nao

>grow up
>brags about cheating
choose one

Some of these are fucking bullshit, m8. University is for lame-o's,