No blockfolio thread?

Post, rate, hate

>no monero
yer dumb

Just starting to get the hang of things. Really clueless on how to capitalize on alts.

>not using that spare BTC to buy this delicious Link dip at 7.2k

0/10

I-I'm doin ok. C-could be worse.

>odn

JUST

Funny you should say that, I'm waiting for my bitcoin to get to bittrex right now so I can convert it into ETH for this very reason

New fag reporting in. How do you get a black background for blockfolio?

why the fuck does it say link is at 54 cents.
Is this pic a few days old?

Actually I dont recall it even getting to 54 cents so wtf.

AUS

ARE YOU AN ANDROID USER?

WELL THEN YOU ARE FUCKED BECAUSE THE FUCKING DEVS ARE FUCKING APPLEFAGS WHO FUCKING WONT RELEASE A FUCKING UPDATE FOR FUCKING ANDROID YOU KNOW THE PHONE OS WITH 97% OF THE MARKET

>Awwww. that's a cute blockfolio, user. But I'm looking for an user who can afford a Choppa!

Rate

Buy low, especially now during the shitcoin black Friday sale

Go to coinexchange.io and buy into a total shitcoin like sic right now but get out after it goes up 5 sats. Repeat with other shitcoins until you achieve btc gains

The “just fuck my shit up” starter pack

jus playin these are both solid, just waiting for dividends

Not sure where they have room to talk. Those tits aren't anything to write home about.

-5/10

Probably one of the worst blockfolios I've seen. Link has zero value proposition, you have put everything you have into pure hype. 2 dudes spent 3 years coding a prototype oracle and won a shitty contest. Swift already says they will not be using blockchain for the foreseeable future. Even if SWIFT used thier api they get 1/365th of a gas transaction fee LMFAO! Get ready to be REKT like you've never been rekt before..

SUPERCOMPUTES ON EACH CITY!

Nice bait.
>buying link
>buttrex
Pick one

>having that much money in something with no future or basis of value (((link)))
>having smallest amount of money in something with the most potential (btc)

how many times you gonna tell us about 2 dudes, 3 years coding, shitty contests, and LMFAOs

u dun goofed. Should have sent it straight to binance.

Sync your coins nignog. ENG has a symbol now.

I sent it to etherdelta because also wanted some more CND, but it wasn't even loading the orderbook so I did end up sending it to binance and just buying LINK

I'm on Android and have the black background.

Long live the king

I bought these altcoins when I had no clue what i was doing. Probably just gonna stick to the Big 3 from now on

Please rate. The $4000 CAD is in LAToken.

Risky! Hope LINK pays off.

I'd go for things with much lower market cap for bigger gains.

Nice. Looks good.

Don't know much about Enigma. Looks well-distributed though.

lol

Eeeeehhhhh you could either make a lot or lose everything. You're living life on the edge.

Could be better.

I think you're too evenly spread. I'd always keep about half at bitcoin and then go all-in with the other half on something promising with low market cap, and slowly take those profits and put it back into btc until you're up enough to diversify and have it worth your while.

>btc
>most potential
Nice b8

Ey no nudity on Veeky Forums especially dome sad tiddies like those

Omg pls

How did you get a dark theme I'm tired of the blinding white light?

Join the beta program, idiot

>not being a beta tester
lol why even bother living

70% eth
20% btc
10% my current wildcard ug token waiting on moon

Good! OMG's a really safe bet long-term!

I'd maybe take half of that ETH and put it into something with a lower cap but lots of potential for growth.

0xd7184c2c554d080d47ffae935296eceb3d092c44
Broke kid trying to live on own. Looking for work 2.

Initial investment was 10k back in June. I basically only took bad decisions.

Even the Bible says that failing to diversify is a sin.

Hope LINK pays off soon. Want to partially go back into OMG.

I might do exactly that, thanks for the advice.

Pls rate.

I plan to drop $1k into Ark in a week or two (paycheck). And I want to grab $1-2k of BTC if/when it drops to normalcy. I have a bad habit of buying BTC planning to keep it as an investment but then splurging on an alt.

Also considering throwing a few hundred bucks into Monero and Ripple.

I also want to put $50 into each of LINK and WTC because why not. Cures my FOMO pangs at minimal cost.

How the fuck do I buy CND? its not listed on exchange and I don't want to trust random links

Rate me/10