Decentraland (MANA) now on bittrex

One of the few alt's that is pumping during the BTC shitting .

Other urls found in this thread:

decentraland.org/app/
youtube.com/watch?v=-HmXrOTEmxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will these bagholding pajeets ever improve their shill game? Honestly it's getting embarrassing.

>Let's pump this absolute garbage coin xD I found a discord group and we decided to pump this!!!

My dude, if you're here for a quick PnD then go for it, but this is a total shit coin. 1) Their ICO was a complete disaster 2) They are trying to make a blockchain VR MMORPG with ZERO game dev experience using AFrame (AKA JAVASCRIPT)

It's the shittiest of shit coins

You do NOT want to be holding these bags.

Nothing wrong with Javascript to create a lightweight MMORPG. I've used Canvas a lot before.

Its like watching money being burned.

Good luck getting normies to play a javascript cartoon mmorpg in 2018+

I know a normie 27ish year old who plays Runescape

This coin could perform very well over the next 12 hours. These fucking new Bittrex coins are so odd for the first day or so.

Does your BTC/ETH/LTC/XMR vaporwave allow you to play a fucking videogame?

decentraland.org/app/

Just look at Pepe face in VR, just look at how confy he is, why aren't you balls deep in the future of blockchain gaming yet?

At lower than ICO price then, why do you hate money?

Not even memeing that is awesome. Wow do I love the internet. I'm definitely buying some of this just because of that alone

accidentally payed 6k sats for this piece of shit
put that extra zero and didnt double check the price

Nice graphics bro. This walking simulator is truly goty.

yer doing it wrong

I think the new age is upon us lads.

You have two options, return to play with your 4K PS4 with kindergarden retards, or be a visionary investor of Second Life crypto game alike.

Volume is increasing, it's already mooning, buy before the FOMO mass buy.

holy crap, this thing sucks, wtf xDDDDD

Where are the other players? Also I like how it says "unity" at the beginning, for how they used the free version and can't even remove copyright.

Bro, you're watching at your finger instead of watching at the moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HmXrOTEmxg

only in crypto do you get moves like this
eth will make the same move to catch up with btc

who the fuck bought 1 fr 1btc lol

gave me a tidy 0.1 btc gains so im not complaining.

I told you all about this a few days ago. Hope at least a few of you listened. Also, reminder, Decentraland are a DevCon3 sponsor. Anyone selling before Nov is a fucking idiot.

What is your price prediction?

35m marketcap. 200m with development

Honestly I don't know. Speculation drives a lot of the value for this one. But the more you look into them, the more you realise it's not some scam attempt. And if they CAN build this, it will shit on 2nd Life. At that point it is actually in-game land that will be the big money. Like, really big money. Like rent money. MANA is just used to buy lands to develope in the first place. Of course, it makes sense to get MANA while it's cheap, since developers will want in on this when they realise the potential. We just know about it first since we are all so autistic about crypto. Remember early money is smart money.

wrong pic.

did u make a shit tonne of money?

do you realize that javascript libraries are the standard for VR development, right?