/biz study

Can someone use python, scrape data from biz, and then determine if biz calls are accurate.
I will donate 100 dollars in btc.
>1 month after shilled on biz
>1 year after shilled on biz
>most shilled with x amount of replies (perhaps an indicator of quality)
Etc, I am sure you can play around with the stats and make it cool. I am also sure you will get donation. Plz do it you acoustic fucks.

Bump

I agree, this would be interesting. I too would donate some btc

No

>python
python is shit
>scrape data from biz
yes its that easy

fuck off!

>t. certified Java programmer

I can do it, it will cost a bit more than $100 and would require a deposit though, reply to this message if your interested

I can easily do that but why would I help you for free. fuck off brainlet.
>t. /g/entooman

I can do this.
I'll charge 1 btc.
If you want to do this ill post contact info.

my dad is a boomer and believes if i got a microsoft c++ certification it would help my career. i am actually going to tell him to shutup the next time he says that.

I could do this. The hard part would be the natural language processing to determine if biz is shilling or shitting on a coin. Also, the time frame to determine if biz was right is highly subjective.

literally already doing this.
only took around 2 months to set up and I didn't know dick about coding, not using python though.
not giving any info about how/if it works or not because people would go out of their way to fuck it up.
I can say though that this is one of the easiest places aside from twitter to implement it.

I would consider giving out code for a price, but there's nothing to keep someone else from just copy pasting it here.

Thread dead, everyone asleep.
If anyone sees this and got in eth cheap, this price is more than fair enough. post an email and send 0.25 Eth here. 0x43b858e0327605c3d0fd96a8dd586595f2fbd6d1
I'll leave the thread open to keep the emails when the thread dies.

i'll do it if the bounty goes up to like .5 btc

hi pajeet

Nice try Mr. Poo in the loo.
>plz feed family only 0.5btc
Get fucked M8.

>.25 ether
kek

This isn't bancor nigga.
I'm not charging 7 million dollars per line of code.

>churning out low quality scripts as fast as possible online
>claims not to be stinky pajeet

>missed the part where it was compiled over several months
>missed the part where it's already implemented, as in, i'm using it right now.
Listen Chiam, You can try to jew these goyim out of half a btc for something you haven't actually done yet and cry pajeet all day.

nigga if u been in crypto for several months AND also got a code working to check if calls are accurate and u still have to shill for .25 ETHER ur either a bad scammer or an even worse trader

oh, to be fair, i skipped over that because my brain generally filters pajeet poasts out.

you should generate a sample output of a few weeks of posts, or don't because you're a scamming pajeet.

>been in crypto for several months
I've been in crypto since 2012 mofugginbixnood.
I only made this shit because I was bored and curious. I don't need .25 eth, it's just the principle of the matter. If someone won't even throw change at someone for code why the fuck would you start out by asking for an entire fucking bitcoin like half the nubs here.
Biz and pnd groups all have keywords and certain patterns when they shill, easily detectable. Recognizing a pnd/general hype/fomo/bull/bear/ and every other factor requires a human for the most part, but it's like increasing your odds at a poker game. You have to know the games started before you can even begin to play, so unrecognized new words are easily the most important part of spotting a new coin before anyone else. Unless you're checking CMC, BTCT, twitter, and any other site smashing f5 every 2 minutes you're not going to keep up.

He's probably right tho

What WOULD be nice to have would be a bot that would buy new coins for you connected through the apis of a multitude of exchanges depending on the attention it's getting/rate it's receiving. I mean, that's kinda what this threads about, but it would be set to full auto.

you can't do that with spreadsheets panjeet

Sure can't Chiam, you sure can't.

meming aside, what is it written on?

Would also like to know this

I have done this before. I made a bot that would scrape data off /biz and /pol and would check the digits. If the post had dubs or trips i would record the post and then fact check it.
TLDR; I made a bot that would prove the existence of kek.

it doesn't exist yet, maybe he will mint shitcoins for it

I couldn't think of a worse idea
>buy odn
>sell odn
>buy odn
>sell odn
>buy odn
>sell odn
>buy odn
>sell odn
>"not enough eth to cover transaction fees"

What's the working one written on or what's the hypothetical one written on? Which are you asking about exactly? I said those things would be nice in a bot, emphasis on would.

Rub,soup, c++. I lied about no python.

That's the case for any bot that hasn't been setup though.

>what means decisions boundary?
>Scincerly, p̶a̶n̶j̶e̶e̶t̶ Mr,brown

He's right, a certification will always help your career

i keep telling him that there is no such thing as an msvc certification, or it was discontinued before I started working. he has moderate dementia.

Yeah thats a big problem.
How would it tell the difference between ironically posted hypotheticals or even people just spamming shit.

I guess you would either have to ignore quotes altogether (which already makes the study less accurate), or somehow just try and determine if the coin was mentioned in a positive or negative light which is also pretty hard.

I started working on something. I'll let you guys know if anything comes of it. I figure grabbing the top 10 most active posts about x coin from y days back would suffice for the time being. Natural language processing would be added at a later update to determine the sentiment.