You walk the stage and finish your poses

>you walk the stage and finish your poses
>this guy follows you
>crowd cheers
>judges cry
If you don't have a disability, why lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

pilotonline.com/news/local/bodybuilder-strikes-a-pose-blow-against-cerebral-palsy/article_4f9dfe96-a94d-515c-9363-155da14eb083.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better abs than Schwarzenegger

it must be so incredibly difficult to work out while having spasms

He looks better than I do.

story? if that guy has parkinsons or somethings that's actually super impressive

pilotonline.com/news/local/bodybuilder-strikes-a-pose-blow-against-cerebral-palsy/article_4f9dfe96-a94d-515c-9363-155da14eb083.html

That's wicked that he is on stage. But at the end of it all bodybuilding competition is about who looks the best on stage. People get judged based on their balance, condition, insertion, posing and size. I'm pretty sure that this dood knew that, but competed because he wanted to to make himself happy. And that's great

thats dope dude. major fucking props to him for sticking with it.

Autism is a disability

damn, dude looks good, props to him.

It sucks that we live in a world where you can get some shit illness that fucks you over. Props to anyone who tries against all odds.

Didn't know Scooby lost some of his 'natty' gains

Damn he looks better than I do.

That guy doesn't have a disability he's just on bath salts

I can't imagine how he lifts a dumbbell or barbell without fucking something up. Mad props for even being able to develop his musculature.

not OP, but

he used mostly machines according to an article

he looks like shit

I would love to see him on stage against Jason Genova

is he retarded or something?

is that jason pisslord genova?

that's clearly scooby after he busted some gay nut

yeah, the baldness is DEF scooby

Props to that man.

Dude got a better body than 90% of fit with celebral palsy. That's amazing. Props, srs props.

>it must be so incredibly difficult to work out while having spasms

MY FRIEND HAS PALSY AND ONE OF THE FEW TIMES WHEN HE ISN'T DOING THE FUNKY CHICKEN IS WHEN HIS MUSCLE IS UNDER TENSION.

IT IS WHY HE WORKS OUT. BUT FREE WEIGHTS OVERHEARD IS A NO-GO.

That guy's already made it.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's drool on his torso already: limbs spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

Try harder, retard

underrated post

EBINNN UPBOATING NOW NICE REFERENCE LOLOLOL

fuck off summerfags

who would think purple spaghetti-mans defense force would be so salty?

back tor reddit with you.

>even parkinsons guy has an adonis belt
why do i even lift?

he actually has a valid reason though. imagine bench pressing and suddenly spasming super hard. or squatting, or deadlifting, or anything. you would injure yourself so easily.

You really have to be a piece of shit to make fun of this guy

pretty cool dude, should be the new king of Veeky Forums.

He's making fun of the retards that use bath salts you dip

how is it still summer you retard

thats cute but please go be a cripple somewhere else cuz normal people want to compete

Not that impressive when you factor in the fact he is prescribed steroids by his doctor

Dude is 100x better looking than me...
I am a exercise failure

All you fat fucks that haven't made it & talking shit. Kill yourself.

holy shit i'm not kidding this guy lifts at my gym. i see him in there like every day doing work. he's actually based as fuck. one time i failed a rep on squats and he came over and asked if i was ok and told me i could do it and to keep pushing. which meant a lot because he can barely talk. mad respek for this guy srs he trains hard af and it motivates me to train harder too.

kek

post yourself then bigboi

Where the fuck did you faggots come from? The man obviously fucking worked his ass off to be treated seriously, and you still emasculate and infantilize him.

I'm mates with an older gentleman who has cerebral palsy. He cycled around australia and ran marathons when he was younger. He's 70 now, and he still does an hour on his rowing machine everyday.

How the fuck does he even lift