WTC

After the 25th, or before, you better have some WTC...

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=m0QGQBZHSDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or?

Agreed this is like buying $6 ETH

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#markets

nice it already launched

$15-20 end of month.

Multiple partnerships.

Good unique use case.

Wallet & Blockchain coming up.

2 Korean exchanges coming up.

Jizzing in my pants.

better get in

Pumping..

Any reason for this pump?

Not that I know of.. But you should get in anyway. Good stuff is coming up soon.

money flows from bitcoin back into alts

dropped too hard few days ago for no reason. Latest video is showing chips and their chip designing software. Many doubts were cleared today. Also lots of good things coming this month

Probs just people re entering it since it hasn't gone any lower and we have exiting things coming up.

It bottomed out after the ALT-dip, & Bitcoins rally. check the 60 minute chart. It's not a pump but a sustainable influx. Remember that Walton always rally's during the weekend. And lots of people going back from Link & other coins to this
Can't halt the walt. Buy your positions back in before the fomo truly starts.

What's your price target end of this month? Give me a range, please. I'm thinking of buying more.

i think at least 10-12$. Optimistically this could go to 20$ if they keep their promises for this month the blockchain will be good.

this is gonna be a beautiful month

Well considering that the last peak was 12 days ago at 199k satoshi. People then consolidated, and there was immense FUD, including actual payed groups doing it during Chinese Golden week. When that was over, Alts crashed and Bitcoin mooned.
Short term you can expect at least 200K satoshi and beyond. Korean exchange is coming. WTC wallet & blockchain is coming at the end of october. This includes staking, and you get a masternode for every 5000 WTC. So right now is the best moment to get heap Masternodes. And a new website is coming asap. So considering everything, you can expect something like 15$, and that is a conservative estimation.

I'm such a fucking idiot, I sold all my walts out of despair, and a couple hours later they post this: youtube.com/watch?v=m0QGQBZHSDA

Instantly made me fomo back in, lost like 5% of my stack due to my retarded antics.

I lost 40% of my stack due to selling walton right during bitcoin rally and gambling with it on Bitmex.. that’s not gonna happen again, im gonna hodl tightly.

Thanks. I'm buying 750 more.

I believe. Waiting for ETP to creep up a bit higher before selling then reinvesting in WTC.

ETP probably has more gains potential though...

Just why?
WTC is going from 6$ to 10 tops
ETP is going from 3 to 20

In terms of the next few weeks?

walton sama take me to the moon

Sell ETH for WTC, Yay or Nay?

This, i wish i could buy now and not a week ago lmao.
You fuckers buying now are lucky.

I was going to sell my Walts and become an Arkie. feeling pretty ashamed right now

ARK is gonna do just as well at least.