I was wrong, you were right

I was wrong, you were right

It's not too late to jump on - 1/13th the value of Neos marketcap

Not even close of selling my ETP, so you're not too late

Get on board!

why is it that i always ignore the actual good ones because it seems like such obvious pajeet shilling?
same with binance coin, walton, ans...

I wonder if the shillers realize it can have this effect. I would have held my Walton much longer if there wasn't so much coordinated shilling in the beginning.

Honestly, what I started doing is researching every coin shilled on Veeky Forums. 80% are scams, 20% are gold mines.
If you had done this, Metaverse was very obvious.

What about this coin didn't seem good to you. It was an absolute gem if you did even 2 minutes of research. I'm not selling till $10-15 either way.

t.bought at 31k

Yeah, I try to do this too.

I remember antshares being 2 dollar. Crazy shilling here and boom it jumped to 40 (after rebrand)

yes. too bad most of Veeky Forums are poor neets who prefer shitposting over actual money

and how high can you expect this to go?

nothing is obvious in crypto ffs

lol this was so obvious, any idiot can see it.

200- 800mill marketcap

basically get in

Just yesterday people were bashing it and saying to get out. Now it's up 30% and people flip.

This one had a Very favorable risk/reward ratio to say the least.
When speculating, you gotta weigh the chances of growing (and by how much) vs the chances of dumping (and by how much).

At 30M market cap (when it was shilled), listed on Bitfinex, ceo is cofounder of NEO, friend with Vitalik, own wallet, own blockchain

I believe anyone could and should have seen it was a solid buy

goddamnit u niggers I wanted a dip to accumulate

eh, i may

i unironically bought this the other day when it was at $1 and resold it immediately

>listed on Bitfinex

oh yeah, right, that was the second stupid thing. i wanted to buy yesterday, but i was very busy and didn't have a bitfinex account.
signing up was 2 minutes work though, so shame on me...

/biz setting the stage for the next dump. Sub $3 this weekend. Can't wait for round 3.....

It already was sub $3 this weekend

Goddamit I set my sell order too low. Hope it dips back down to 0.00062 so I can buy back in.

i did buy it tho

anyone mining this btw? never mined anything before, is it easy to set up and profitable?

Mining difficulty is skyrocketing (which makes network more secure, and is good) -- all mining is roughly arbitraged / equal, just buy ETP.

Avt is also trending upwards pretty nice it was 2.50s earlier this morning. Now it's mid three.

It is about to boom.

FUCKKK I ignored this because I thought it was just blatant shilling. Too late to get in?

nah we're going to $7 by the end of the week

And them where from there? Buying now lol

it's only at 85 million marketcap which is half of fucking link....

neo guy is on the team and neo is at 1.4 billion mc

I think $7 is a realistic next stop; that was roughly the post-ICO release price. From there, we'll have a tough climb to "relevance" but we could easily see us stabilize in the 10-20 range over 2018. Don't look to flip ETP, look to take advantage of big price movements over extended periods of time.

Thanks boys. Moved some of my eth into this.

bitcoin rallying

shit is gonna dip like the last day, sell now buy later

ahhh do i buy now or wait

be patient, will go as low as 55k

Alright thanks man.

you thinking this rally will last 24 more hours?

unpredictable, but will probably hit 6100+ in next 12 hours

>6100+
It's at 63k now. What are you trying to say

i mean btc will hit those records

It's not going sub 3 again.