Anyone interested in performing Chaos Magik to make out coins moon?

Anyone interested in performing Chaos Magik to make out coins moon?

Pic related is a sigil to make Omisego moon

Other urls found in this thread:

runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey look everyone OP is a faggot.

>oy vey shut it down

yeah we know your secrets. Its proven to work

Chaos Magick, faggot.

I desperately need one for ebst and link, senpai

You should be careful making self-serving sigils like that. OMG might moon, but someone or something has to pay for that.

Im paying in semen. all those potential children, sacrificed

This guy is a cuck fuck faggot go watch the craft you pussy bitch...

Don't tell me you actually fell for the charge your sigils by masturbating meme?

w-what do you mean by that

are you saying thats not the correct way

It's one of many ways to charge a sigil, but there are much better ways to do it that don't involve distracting yourself and wasting jing.

Try just gazing at them for 5 minutes to charge them. Also, do a few at the same time for different aspects, and include a robofish

>wasting jing

Mark Hanna: You jerk off?
Jordan Belfort: Do I... Do I I jerk off? Yeah, yeah I jerk off. Yeah.
Mark Hanna: How many times a week?
Jordan Belfort: Like, um, three or four. Three or four times, maybe five.
Mark Hanna: Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day.
Jordan Belfort: Wow.
Mark Hanna: Once in the morning, right after I work out, then once right after lunch.
Jordan Belfort: Really?
Mark Hanna: I want to. That's not why I do it. I do it 'cause I fucking *need* to. Think about it. You're dealing with numbers. All day long, decimal points, high frequencies. Bang, bang, bang.
[imitates squeaking]
Mark Hanna: fucking digits. All very acidic above-the-shoulders mustard shit. All right? It kind of wigs some people out. Right? You gotta feed the geese to keep the blood flowing. I keep the rhythm below the belt.
Jordan Belfort: Done.
Mark Hanna: This is not a tip, this is a prescription. Trust me. If you don't, you will fall out of balance, split your differential and tip the fuck over. Or worse yet, I've seen this happen, implode.
Jordan Belfort: No, I don't wanna implode, sir.
Mark Hanna: No. No, you don't.
Jordan Belfort: I'm in this for the long run, you know?
Mark Hanna: Implosions are ugly. Pop off to the bathroom, work one out any time you can. When you get really good at it, you'll fucking be stroking and you'll be thinking about money.

Technical Analysis is chaos magick.

The charts themselves are sigils

/x/ faggets on Veeky Forums I mean come the fuck on you niggers have been trying to perform/summon shit for fucking years, and fucking /pol/ of all places beat you in one fucking election cycle.

Seriously if you look at the statistics, based on success rate, just fucking PRAISE KEK, and SHADILAY you fucking nigger.

/x/ created modern tuplaforcing

>include a robo fish

and what is that?

Read. Here is a link to start you off.
runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/

>tuplaforcing
that's literally some of the most retarded shit imho man, seriously though, those faggets have been trying to summon succubus 'n shieet, and fucking /pol/ didn't even try shit, they just discovered a bunch of random shit, that was easily linked together and started larping, and it's still more believable that the shit /x/ throws up, even just the random coincidence factor of it all makes it x100 more spoopy than /x/'s shit, /x/ literally doesn't even have the power of coincidence/luck on their side, so when you think about it trying to apply their shit to crypto will result in you losing fucking luck, and any self respecting Veeky Forumsnessman will use anything they can get their hands on to boost them gains, even if it's just luck

Righty-o