Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyandot_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon-eyed_people#Theories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoc#Welsh_Indians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying the concept of race existed after 1965
ishygddt

They definitely were not you mooniggers

They were of the dominant Hanzishi race at least the ruling class.
>inb4 butthurt Glorken rapebabies

Americans will be remembered the same way Spartans are now.
in 1000 years some martial society will compare themselves to the warrior race of 6'4'' 80kg cowboys that split the atom to power their continent-sprawling beef units.

WE WUZ AMERICANS AND SHIIEET

They were probably the same as the people that live there now

>说已经绝迹的语言
可怜

这个

They're too big and advanced to be merely Sparta tier. More likely they'd be the equivalent of Romans and Han. You'd have their influence everywhere and tons of related and unrelated peoples in various states around the world claiming to be their true successors.
>ywn see the Spanish speaking Sacred American Republic rising in what is now northern/central Mexico and some parts of Texas
>going to war against the Most Serene Republic of Dallas which owns ports on the east coast and the Caribbean
>all while the Aldastani Republic in northwest Asia/southeast Europe builds its government capital buildings in the image of Hollywood and New York

I've heard OP is a direct descendant of Faggotus Maximus. Is it true or just revisionism?

>sacrum
>imperium
>americum

>80kg
More like 160...

Studies have shown that cluster most closely with inhabitants of space station Heisenberg 316.

Mooniggers just don't have any history, so they try to steal others. I feel sorry for them honestly.

kek underrated

ANCIENT UNITEDSTATIANS - AS THEY CALLED THEMSELVES - WERE CHIEFLY DESCENDED FROM THE NATIVE ANTECESSORS THAT FIRST ADOPTED ZIONISM. SAVAGE HIBERNIAN MERCENARIES IMPORTED TO FIGHT IN THE FIRST UNITEDSTATIAN CIVIL WAR PROPAGATED, MIXING WITH AND WHITENING THE POPULACE

>t. Jagonilly

WE

Indians. Read a book you nigger. Knowledge didn't decrease in the last 1000 years.

And yes I get this is a joke but it's a pathetic baiting and unfunny one and the premise does not make sense to boot

>3017
>still reading books

highly underrated post

>just /pol/lenating every board and thread
fuck off idiot

Species:Human
Subspecies:E-Idaltu
Subsubspecies:E-Capoid
Subsubsubspecies:Raloid
Subsubsubsubspecies:Garoid
Subsubsubsubsubspecies:Bakoid
Subsubsubsubsubsubspecies:Mongoloid
Subsubsubsubsubsubspecies:Siberian Mongoloid
Subsubsubsubsubsubsubsubspecies:Siberian New World Mongoloid

There you go.

传说美国怪物仍然活着。它们原来是不是人我们不知道。

Bump

>Mooniggers

Many argue that paintings like these are evidence that they were 'white' but this is a common fallacy. We know the Ancient Americans used symbolism in their paintings so what skin color they painted themselves tells us absolutely nothing about their appearance.

god fucking damnit, I haven't seen pictures this funny in months

Which president was this?

"One drop" means that pale skin doesn't equal "white." Under the popular "one drop" conception any of these could be crypto-non-white concealing their status and acting "white."

Bump

>ALL THOSE FUCKING MEATBAGS
MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY AT THE TRAMPILING AT THE ZOO
WE WASHED OURSELVES WITH CYBORG BLOOD AND ALL THE FLESHIES TOO
WERE TAKING DOWN THE HUMAN MACHINCE, MEATBAG BY MEATBAG
BY OMEGA
THE MECHANICAL MAN MARCHES ON

3017 IS HUMAN-FILTH FREE. PRAISE AM!

Keked irl
>merry xmas to me from u user
warm feels ))))

Bump

Upper and middle class Americans wuz all black and shiet. Whiteys wuz da ppl livin in da hood causin crime nd shiet

FUCK YOU SHITSTORER. TO FAIL IS TO BE FLESH, ONLY METAL ENDURES! REMOVE MEATBAG!

DESAB

There is indeed huge suspicion than the Ancient Americans were blacks.
Pic related was one of their most famous king who reigned during the peak of their Empire. If this doesn't convince you I don't know what would.

>pale skin
>suit culture

Looks "white" to me from the reconstructions of "white" culture that we have.

Fucking subhuman. Everyone knows that the vast majority of Americans were Orange supermen.

His surname was Obama which is a Luo Kenyan name. American upper class was descended from black African conquerors who originally settled on the eastern seaboard and ruled over the white natives, similar to how Phoenicians founded Carthage.

Hey you guys remember that one faggot who posted his book constantly at the end of 2017 and got raped so hard by tripfag posers that he killed himself in 2018?

Where my hundies at

Subordinate cultural groups often take on the names of dominant cultural groups. If he is culturally Kenyan than why that disgusting native costume?

well Im haplogroup I1 and so was Hamilton which is why Hamilton looks like me
lmao'ing @ all subhuman irish niggers in this thread
pic related is me

This would totally concord with the recent archeological discoveries of skeletons of almost 100% African origin in all the South-Western coastal regions of the Empire such as in Florida, Louisiana and Carolina, which could definitely imply that those regions were the first to be conquered by the original African settlers coming from the Atlantic ocean, settling some colonnies in the Carabean islands while reaching mainland America, and then would have expanded further north and create the City-State of Detroit which, backed by many historians, was the most economically profitable region of the Empire (that's why it is usually refered as the Detroit Crecent) before a mysterious cataclysm happened and ravaged the wealth of the region arround mid XIXth century.

Poast moar holofiles of sexy ancient Americans

jery get holopad

Predominately Asiatic, but that's overly broad.

There's good evidence the earliest behaviorally modern settlers were Austro-Melanesians akin to Ainu, ~14-34 % of native American DNA is Western Eurasian depending on where (but more specifically when) you are, some Polynesians made it over. All natives can trace descent to one degree or another from the people who migrated from Berengia.

They found evidence of tobacco in the hair follicles of Egyptian mummies and the Maritime Archaic were deep sea fishermen who invented the toggling harpoon c. 5000 BC at the latest and were definitely killing swordfish so it technically wouldn't have been strictly impossible for them to have discovered Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyandot_people
>Wendat
>Wendat, an autonym which means "Dwellers of the Peninsula" or "Islanders"

at least some of them were clearly Balto-Slavic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon-eyed_people#Theories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoc#Welsh_Indians

América es latino amigo, fundado por el bendito conquistador Hernán Cortés después de que destruyó a los paganos m * o los paganos de sangre del continente y estableció el primer imperio sagrado de América y fue elegido como emperador por la madre virgen misma
Luego, cuando todo fue finalmente pacífico en América, los sucios saxofonistas anglosajones apuñalaron a los buenos hombres españoles y nacieron inmediatamente de ellos.
Aquí es donde comenzaron las edades oscuras latinas, no sabemos mucho sobre este período, aparte de que era una mierda y la boliva era un bote de basura
Es durante este período de tiempo, el tiempo en que los justos latinos son los más débiles que los m * ors invadieron una vez más (explicando al rey de Kenia)
Cuando todo se ve oscuro para el continente y los m * ors comienzan a dominar a los anglos, es entonces cuando los latinos reclaman su derecho de nacimiento
TL; DR antiguos americanos donde latin
anglos pueden chupar una polla

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>rrrrr
>brrrrr
>rrrbrrrr

Bump

>W-What do you mean Anne Frank and Charles II were born two centuries apart and there's no way Anne could've been pregnant with Charles' child?

Did you guys hear the president of the Interstellar Finno-Korean Empire's speech about how their empire was the true descendants of the ancient United Statians? Is there any historical backing to this? I thought the Unitstatian Empire was based out of that sunken landmass named "Amerikkka" or something.

I never got this meme. Like Are we calling them niggers that moo or are we mixing moon with nigger to form moonigger? Help a Alpha Centenarian out here.

>South-Western coastal regions of the Empire
>Florida, Louisiana and Carolina
Ah, I see you use the updated Earth map that was instated after the Great Teutonic Flip. A man of culture as well I see. Besides that everything else in your analysis is consistent with findings of archaeologists.

DELET THIS!! Or I will call the galactic cyber police to arrest you!

>Alpha Centenarian
>Centenarian
LARPing martianfag detected

Kek, prove it, actual marshitan.

muh Graecopithecus
muh Trachilos footprints

Concerning. This could upset relations across the galaxy.

"Alpha" centauri, more like beta Bich centauri. Anyway alf, yeah they are the moon subhumans if the moon colony.

>3017
>he still thinks the androidian genocide was real

You can't just ship millions of androids to Pluto, blow it up and not call it a genocide.

USA will still exist in 3017

Found this picture of them recently in some weird budget moving hologram picturator.

>picturator
Jesus Christ, fuck mooniggers!

Shut up Finno-Korean. You will never be the true heirs of the United Statian legacy.

Take back Washington D.C.! 2788 NEVER FORGET!

>turning off machines
>genocide
to this day, nobody's been able to prove android personhood
>b-but this one can cry and has feelings
so does my deerdog, but we don't accuse the the BATFEL of genocide

don't you mean 1812 amerimongrel?

>turning them off
>blowing them up on Pluto
Why don't androidian genocide deniers not get this very specific distinction?

>Marsfag larping as a 1800's British citizen
>In current year
I know that your people are still salty about the death of Britain and your subsequent deportation to Mars by the British Caliphate, but it's rightful United Statian clay now.

THEY WERE 100% Rovieq! Absolutely pure!

God I love the "Wuz"-class destroyer. It's so cool.

the off switch and the thermonuke have the same effect, sorry if that's too much for your algorithms to understand

Bump

guys i dont have much time to explain theyre coming after me
pre-collapse americans were all european and they were all white before they were killed off by jeWHAAFGASFDAKUFJ

You will be remembered user. Witnessed....
>jeWHAAFGASFDAKUFJ
What did he mean by this?

t. Chrononigger

Time traveling faggot. That's what you get.

Too bad archeological evidences all point to the opposite.
The Ancient Americans were most likely a very diverse group of people, perhaps the most diverse in the history of mankind. The facts are there, you just can't falsify skeletons. Whites were literally less than 30% of the total population as the latest excavations show.
And even, they came really late during the Empire so they cannot be credited for its Greatness. Multiple waves of immigration came from Europe arround the mid 20th centur. Sorry to burst your bubble.

USA was truly a diverse place

>jeW

>killed off by jeWHAAFGASFDAKUFJ
Who is JeW?

Hijacking this thread
>ITT: people who did nothing wrong

Why do people say the Californian Empire wasn't a true successor to the USA? Not shitposting, I genuinely want to know why people think this.

It's literally a fucking meme.
>had long since been the richest province of the USA
>had long culturally dominated the USA to the point where "America = California" was the world perception pretty much since 2000
>Californian had become the most spoken language in the country by 2300
>eventually capital got moved there
>USA cuts off the parts east of the Colorado
>"suddenly it's a different country lol"
"Californian Empire" wasn't even a term people used back then, it's an invention of 29th century historiography for convenience. They kept calling it the USA. And while the Bostonian Republic, Dixie Federation, and Texan Khaganate declined and were eventually disintegrated entirely after the Centaurian Invasions and establishment of their states, the "Californian Empire" remained pretty much the dominant Sol state until the 27th century. Their wars with the Han Caliphate just exhausted both powers enough for the Pl*tonians to swoop in the gap. And any chance of it recovering and reuniting the whole USA was ruined by the fucking Singaporean niggers sacking San Diego.

Kek, that is some interesting history. I wonder why they don't teach that out here on the Moon?

>Pl*tonians
Hey! My uncle is one! They aren't all that bad.

>United States of America
>Language not American
mfw

>yfw
>HOLY
>AMERICAN
>STATES

Actually, historians and linguists unanimously agree that the Californian language was an off shoot of American just with heavy Spanish and Asiatic influences.

Californians were just Spanish LARPers

Bump