WHO BOOSTED FOR EBOOST HERE. DAS RITE NIGGA IMA BE SIPPIN LEAN FUCKIN YO BICH WIT MY EBOOST GAINZ NIGGA

WHO BOOSTED FOR EBOOST HERE. DAS RITE NIGGA IMA BE SIPPIN LEAN FUCKIN YO BICH WIT MY EBOOST GAINZ NIGGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-AURfQetsWQ
youtu.be/fQt37RsB_1Q
youtu.be/p4lcBHED9hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was really really feeling like selling my bags but then the market cap and #coins in circulation came out.

Turns out, we hit the fuckin lotto!

HELL YEAH NIGGA MY DICK HARD AND READY

They say they need pumps back in these streets! And there's only one mother fucking coin that can do it

eBoost. It's boost season niggas!

youtu.be/-AURfQetsWQ

>1.5 million market cap
>12 million coins in circulation
>huge announcements on the 25th

All signs point to profits

Can an actual bizraeli tell me if this is a pajeet scam or not?

Its a scam.
But just because its a scam, doesn't mean you can't make mad profits when it goes up.
Get in while you can.

shut the fuck up, too soon for this shit

Everyth is a scam user.

I need moar boost.

BUY BUY BUY

THIS LOOKS LIKE A WINNER

Fucking delet this thread

STOP FUCKING BUYING MY BTC HASN'T TRANSFERRED FROM BINANCE TO BITTREX

REEEEEEEE

This one is mooning, I feel it.

EBOOST IS MOONING LAST CHANCE TO BUY ATL

DELET

yeah. no one is talking about the coinmarketcap either. once people realize its only $2m marketcap and 12m circulating supply.. shit lol. im gonna pick up some more now XD

YO, WITE BOI, I'M DONE WIT YO SISTA. I WANT SUMTIN ELSE. YEAH DAS RITE. SUC MUH DIC BISH. MMMMM. OPEN UP DAT BOIPUSSI. UH UH UH. HELLA GLAD I DIN FUCK WIT LINK

YEE MAMI YOU CA N WEAR MAH EBOOST SWAG AND DJ WHILE HOLDING MY DICK YAH BABY OHHHHH Ya. DEEZ EBOOST GAINS AINT NO FUCKIN JOKE, B.

DAT OC GOES.. HAAAARD
BOI

lets go boyssss

uhh... who holds the rest of the supply? (87m)

ME NIGGA I GOT FAT POCKETS I GOT I GOT FAT POCKETS

youtu.be/fQt37RsB_1Q

GO BACK TO 3600 SO I CAN MAKE MY MONEY BACK

been seeing these posts since 4k sats, is it happening or not

It's because the market cap revealed to be 1/8 of what it was yesterday. It'll probably take about a week before we see some action but it's been a great day for us eboosters.

are you me?

I have faith. All we need is another half decent announcement and we should at least hit 4k

I'm all in on this nigga.

I like the way you think, but let be a little realistic here. Right?

so whats the scoop on this coin? They're getting a new website and making some announcement?

>Gaming coin
>Announcing (big) partnerships
>New website
>Conference next Tuesday
>Cheap as fuck
>The most lit memes (coming soon)

REAL BIG. TALKIN HUNDO BILLION AND THAT AIN'T A TYPO

youtu.be/p4lcBHED9hE

why this have on bittrex less volume than my funds

source on big announcement?

THIS NIGGA WANT A SOURCE AHAHAHHA

HERE YEA U GO DA LAST CLUE AND THE HUNDO BILLION DOLLAR ANNOUNCEMENT IS IN THE OTHER THREAD

Here you go u go I got it for you

why volume is so low????

I don't know man probably because nobody is aware of what's going on. Not sure what it takes to generate hype these days.

lumens made 3k+ BTC volume in minutes.......
i don't know i wanna buy but man 40 BTC volume it's a joke bro

Yeah if the markecap is now really only 2M this should immediately spike 10x. Maybe everyone is now focused on xlm right now. But when xml's run is finished....

more time to accumulate

Volume will increase when price rise.
If you buy with as much as volume as XLM you will see a 1000% spike. People who are familiar with this coin and know what is going on want to buy as low as possible. They do that under the radar so that when the time is right and price mooons they begin to sell to the unlucky ones.