What the hell is going on with Electroneum

This thing is being hyped up by a bunch of youtubers and is definitely getting a ton of amateurs that think this coin will take them to the moon but does this coin actually have the potential everyone says it has?

Price Predictions also appreciated.

It has a chance for viral adoption.
Has a chance to fail.

Here's my opinion on it...

No its garbage

A clear red flag is the advertise their icos on all sorts of sites

Tonnes of ads "the next bitcoin" or "this coins rise will make bitcoin look small" type hype

The devs are selling it to make some quick money

False. Devs are well known business people and so are the investors like Duncan Logan. Stop fud retard.

Does this actually have a chance to become as big as bitcoin though where a small investment could make someone basically rich?

Also I am not understanding the method of marketing. how does this addicting game generate passive income for people?

Is this a strong indicator they are in this for the long run though in terms of wanting to be huge and not just make a quick profit?

You're fomoing, probably own the coin

If you are looking for a quick profit look elsewhere most likely. Could expect 2-3x ICO price in beginning, perhaps not.

Over a few months if it catches on could be big, never know honestly.

If you're looking for a quick profit atm maybe squeeze into ETP around 70k sats if possible or ALIS around 4k sat or FLIK at 4.2k sat.

i am a noob but making money, take my advice w a grain of salt.

What's the total supply

I'm not really getting this. What supposedly sets this shitcoin apart from other crypto value stores?

Primarily based around mobile.

Has only 2 decimals like normal money.

Wallet/app working on day 1 of release for android/iOS

look at 2nd comment, i wrote a long post about it a week ago.

Nah man I am looking for the long haul but how much of a return is the long haul looking like on this? Something major or something that wouldn't really be significant unless I broke bank on this? I am a noob too and trying to understand what this has to offer as to me it doesn't make sense that I could be a millionaire just putting 40$ on this coin. The return rate is just unrealistic even if it gets this big no?

"mobile mining", which isn't really mining exactly, you play some shitty flappybird game and probably get force-fed advertisements and get shitcoins added to your balance while the devs rake in jewbucks from the ad views

Any idea what that game is exactly?

What is the app for the wallet?

The devs are a bunch of ugly English kids from kent and the herbalife CEO. It's the worst ICO iver ever seen.

Nah. Way too fucking hyped. Everyone wants to dump their bags for x100000000 returns. stay away

I like it! :)

What made you do that?

I see some potentional in this coin, primerly not the mobile focus, but rather it being free from transaction fees and the structure with just 2 decimals can make it a contender to IOTA and give it a fiat-like feel that most cryptos are missing. Also the team is strong and actually have a lot of contacts in the advertisment world and will try to push it in diffrent nieches like gaming, developing a ps4/xbone miner and trying to get ETN accepted for purchase of games for said systems can make it an attractive asset.

So you are telling me that they have potential to market this into a major deal where they can use their coin to purchase games? Isn't that like a huge deal?

Maybe, maybe not. Atleast they dont have any transaction cost which put it ahead of alot of cryptocurrencies out there today.

Finally I can mine on the same level as others

all I've heard is that its literally a flappybird clone, no idea if true

21 fucking billion

oh, so you're the user that got my Ref bonus... I treid backtracking and getting my buddy to get in on this ICO but I was already liked with you code... you're welcome...

How did you get your tokens transferred to the wallet?

I bought some last week but so far my mobile wallet still says "empty"... Browser site confirms my balance is much, much higher...

To be honest, this.
If I can mine on my phone, that's great and I'm in.