ICOs WTF

We need more ICOs shilled on here, who has any good projects coming up

Other urls found in this thread:

wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf
instagram.com/veronicabielik/?hl=pl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You won't find them shilled here pre ICO user, they are shilled post for the exchange scams which are pretty hit and miss these days

Why throw money at a crappy ICO coin that's probably a scam and not buy Substratum? It has one of the best/approachable teams in the crypto market and if they can deliver on even half of their projects, they'll be the next big thing on the crypto market. Plus the price is under 10 cents right now - but not for long. I have over 1500 coins and I want more.

tell me who that is OP and ill give you a good ICO recommendation with reasons why.

thx

CREAM
CRYPTO RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME
THE GHOST FACE KILLAH ICO
WUTANG COIN
ETHEREUM TOKEN
INVEST ALL GO ALL IN NIGHA

MERCURY PROTOCOL

How the fuck does this make us any money

Why would people who know of the ICOs post about it here, it would lower their own profit. Almost every single post on biz is shilling in one way or another for personal gain. Why would this be any different?

kek huge shilling going on here to end with you having a mere 150 dollars in the damn thing.

delet

Buy Feenix. Still at the early adoption 50% bonus for one more day.

check out leverj, dbet, and mercury. You're welcome user.

www.Feenix.tech
Read the front page, read the whitepaper.
Disclaimer: i just bought some coins obviously.

You're partially right - I don't have some huge sum into the coin... so it wouldn't be shilling. If I wanted to shill, I'd buy a massive amount and come on here pretending the sun shines out of the ass of Substratum.

eidoo

There seem to be a lot of blurred leaves in that park. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

NGR Melon Protocol.

Wysker is still offering presale bonuses.

wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf

Have none of you heard of clear pools, or dmarket? I've been surprised these two haven't been shilled.

Universa

Horizon State is easily the best hidden gem of the current ICOs

Gravitational lensing caused by dat ass.

I just made 500k off of that post user, what have you been doing?

Weronica Bielik

am i the only one who thinks girls with a leg to upper body ratio like this look weird? the legs are way too long for the rest

this chic is from my hometown in Poland

She is Veronica Bielik instagram.com/veronicabielik/?hl=pl

Nice ass, fake one but nice

If I get any response I will start shilling the FUCK out of this ICO. I threw a couple eth at the presale.

Auctus Project

It's coming 18th or something of november

I bought at 0.00022 ETH and sold at 0.00057 ETH when it hit Binance.
In the meantime I shilled the fuck out of this shitcoin.
And now there are the bagholders, carrying on with my legacy until the end of all times, when SUB volume drops to 0 on ED.

The heels might be creating that effect.

FAPcoin

Its going to be the adult crypto standard

Chaturbate are currently testing it for their token system

This is the only time I’m going to post this for you cucks before the sale ends.

Dragonchain
Enjin

Both will be hyper-shilled here and on reddit once the sales end

This.
I'm in on an absolutely fantastic hidden gem ICO and will not share it until like a month after the ICO ends.

I registered for the pre-sale but chickened out in the end. Good luck m8

if you see her walking alone in the park in the middle of the night and no one's around, what do you do? non-autistic answers only plz

Veeky Forums needs more people like you. I'm sick of people here trying to drag others down with them, I'm glad you chose to wait until your bags are half price before selling them to the rest of us.

kek

WYSKER
Y
S
K
E
R

Has the app ready for release on 1st december. The app is like tinder for shopping with up to 20 images displayed per second in various streams. Your purchasing data through the app then becomes a tradeable asset that you can exchange to advertisers for wys tokens for product views and use the tokens for discounts/free shit at merchants.

Online retail commerce is in the trillions. This is the killer app for getting crypto to the normies. They earn crypto by buying normie shit. Once the token is on exchange you can basically then juat buy wys and get any product listed through the app. Games, clothes, electronics, movies, outdoor shit, cars, fucking whatever.

It's currently in presale from their website wysker.com

GMT
M
T

Ambassadors in Africa
Working Product
Under radar

PreICO running on gmt.network