To all link holders

im feeling bad for some of you who dont know whats going on.

if you look at order books you would see that we are surpressing the price down to accumulate more. if we really wanted to dump do you think it would be wise to scare people off with giant sell walls?

just look at the top wallets. nobody has sold a cent.

also many people who know whats going on just fud for fun because they jack off to people panic selling. i used to do the same but im feeling bad now lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any idea how long you and your friends plan to continue messing with our futures? :P

I was meme'ed into a panic sell and I regret it every day...

6/10 larp

Tfw bought high
Btc. 18NRyJxyj9647ABLfizxuGG2zXB5g425yw

atleast another week i need to profit off flik before i can afford link

>If the top wallet were selling
You'd be quivering in the corner holding your twitching anus trying to hold the last remnants of jizz from escaping

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

3/10

apply yourself

Top wallets have already sold half their holdings, wtf r u smoking??

Lol OP read a recent reddit post about the top 50 wallets not moving and has made a story about the price being suppressed.

Although you're a lying shithead, I did just buy that mass dump and will HODL because you never buy into Veeky Forums news, you follow actual news releases.

how about you go check the link and stop bullshitting for no reason at all

bro the top wallets are people whogot free coins to run nodes. of course they arent selling. pic related

Shit is dumping but linkies keep posting the usual delusion: "accumulation is all" "this is a great buying opportunity" "just bought 100k" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Keep telling yourself that. It's over.

i am not lying mate.

if i wanted to unload my link i would do it in small portions and not set some giant walls who dont get filled and only scare the price down.

i also would set some fake buy walls to make people believe we are taking off so you buy into my small distributed sell walls.

aint nothing of that happening right now.

she looks persian

Who's the chick?

i got out when i remembered seeing this

That’s only the coins in the top 8 wallets, #9 is Binance wallet, the rest of the top 50 are all genuine whales who are still hodling. Only 2 or 3 of them have sold any link. At all. Ever.

as long as we can. aka we are on one exchange only and no news hit yet.

You're even worse than a nigger.

>he think only 8 banks got complimentary links. hhahahahaha

the 35 percent from the tokensale are getting dumped retards

think whatever you want. im not a whale by any means but the people in my group are and they are doing exactly what im stating.

How much LINK to be a whale? I know I'm in the top 80 or so at least.

hurry up faggot larper, your gonna miss the next chance to"accumulate" kek

with +150k you can start doing some damage

>just look at the top wallets. nobody has sold a cent.
what are you looking at
i see many bags dumped like the whales have taken back their ICO bet

top 50 wallets my man

Why were whales acumulating at 8k sats already and did not wait for 6.5k ?
Why are you not letting the price go to 130k and sell for a massive profit before buying back ?
Why are you allowed in a group of whales with 20btc ?

Sounds like bullshit.

>20 btc
>whales
yayayaya

funny thing is, when you look at the market depth, nothing happens except some whales putting up artificial sell walls of 350k link 200-300 satoshi above the price all the time, remove them, put them up again, etc etc. yet some nervous idiots get shaken out every time. it is so obvious. could also be just Veeky Forums trolls to laugh at you when the price finally takes off and you all FOMO in like yesterday.

We all saw what slight trigger it only needs to make the thing explode.

yes that's exactly what I pointed thank you

>thinking that’s what I said at all
You know you can literally see the exact amount of tokens in every wallet on ethplorer, right? There are 7 wallets with 50 million LINK each, which just so happens to perfectly equal 35% of the total supply

I WANT TO EAT HER OUT

Jokes on you ! Theres nothing buy LINKS up there !!!! HHAHHAHAHAHAHA