WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/live-swell-future-blockchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's going to recover, right? I didn't waste all my money, right mom? It's going to be alright, right mom?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...are pathetic cucks? There finished it for you.

epic win. simply epic.

The money skeleton blessed us its guaranteed to recover now

le epic win

its over...

I can't find the youtube video anymore, link please?

SWELL Conference, Gates foundation & veem parternships - XRP down
Wall street giving bitcoin props - Bitcoin down
Shitty pajeet bitcoin fork - bitcoin cash mooning

This market makes no fucking sense.

ripple.com/insights/live-swell-future-blockchain/

epic winnnn!!!! hah yeaaaaaaaaaa

thanks, but I meant the meme video on youtube from a few months ago, where the pink wojak says exactly what you posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

im going to lose my life savings Veeky Forums i poured everything into this and now im approaching liquidation

BUY THE PINK WOJACKS

I bought at fucking 45k sats. My portfolio is getting raped right now.

thanks, that's the one

Well this is easier to watch if I think of my XRP investment in dollars.

My average cost basis was $0.17, so I'm still up in dollars.

If it wasn't for BitBean I would have killed myself by now. Thanks BeanMan.

WUZ

I lost 70 dollars on account of this

who was I kidding?
ripple will never reach 1 dollar

this desu

Same here.

I bought at 4.9 then 5.2.
I'm slowly losing it... I actually started to laugh when I saw what has happened.

lol 70 dollars? I'm down $2,400

I'm a baby fish. I thought ripple would take me to the 1k club

down 2k and still managed to increase my XRP by 10%, fuck me

you are fucking all crippled you delusinal fucks, the link storm will take your houses away like the recent hurricanes in america. see you later aligator!

It will if you're willing to HODL for ten years

shoulda bought lumens

No daytrading for me, been fisted too many times by the market doing the opposite of what I expect.

I do think 3800-4000 is the floor though based on market depth

What the fuck are you doing? Are you stupid or what?

hope this is larp....

lmao sold right before the drop. Enjoy my bags - nothing personnel, kid.

I don't trust you fags enough to go big, but I like the way this is looking, so I threw $225 in

KEK, WRONG TAB!!

What's the problem? Other than XRP being shit. Lots of money to be made in FUN and BITB

Thoughts? Proof of lock up?

would be nice

brainlet her

what doest hat mean

Dont worry ripplers. gates foundation is teamed up with world bank which was partly made by ivanka trump we are all going to lambo land

ripple owns 55billion XRP that they announced they would lock up into smart contracts.it hasn't happened yet. however, 55 of these accounts were created stating they could carry and release only 1b tokens. which looks like they are finally locking up these coins. if thats the announcement tomorrow then prepare for a moon like no other.

Hope you fags enjoyed buying my bags just before dip. Nothing personnel kid.

Keep dreaming cripple

imho, ripple should be traded & monitored against fiat. keep accumulating familia.

vast if verified