Look at this chart. Many of us are familiar with it. The bagholder pattern forms strongly...

Look at this chart. Many of us are familiar with it. The bagholder pattern forms strongly. Those who didn't sell at the original peak feebly attempt to shill their coin here, but then people realize it has 1 billion coins mostly owned by the dev and therefore don't buy it like the shills/bagholders did. This cycle accelerates to the downside, as bagholders begin to create FAKE announcements for the coin to garner any interest and volume to prop up the coin's sagging price. This results in waning interest and burned buyers who bought into empty promises. The next step is the developer truly not giving a fuck anymore and just not communicating anymore and dumping his trashcoin all over you.

Let this be a lesson to you all: buying a coin with no blockchain, no developers, no sourcecode, and a centralized structure will always cause you to be a bagholder. See: DGB, Ripple, LINK.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/bad4697cd8065c0760da04cb61bd0e022a516eeb
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/6a8956ba7c85fdf2dc18311e0ae917d19eb0c9c3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>see: ripple

yeah that's where we're headed bitch

>has no blockchain
>has developers
>sourcecode is propreitary, the middleware requires link to run

You don't know anything about the opportunity. I can't believe you'd waste your time writing this.

>centralized structure
Absolute state of no LINKers

Ah, so a slow steady churn downwards because of the unfathomable supply.

Let's see some code produced by chainlink's only team member and head developer.

650 million (atleast) chainlink are owned and distributed by 1 person. Over 65% of the total amount that will ever exist.

You realize LINK already has infinitely more substance than like 90% of the top 100 cryptos right?

>No business
>No code
>No developers
>Just an empty ERC token
>SWIFT doesn't even mention this trashcoin because you retards were making up the partnership the entire time

You can visit their github. You can also create chainlinks yourself. Links (kek) if you want them.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master

yeah, those are some real cutting edge commits.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/bad4697cd8065c0760da04cb61bd0e022a516eeb

Surely, this will revolutionize the cryptocurrency industry.

One pajeet making comment-tier commits to a bunch of vaporwave code.

Please review the code and list specific flaws with the product. I'm sure with your expertise in computer science you can create the same product in no time at all

Let's ignore the fact that you said "no code" just a few minutes ago.

If you missed the ico, I understand being salty. There will be other moon missions!

So, you have no questions as to why one pajeet is the only guy making these child-tier commits to a hundred milloon dollar plus project which RAISED FUNDS TO DEVELOP?

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/6a8956ba7c85fdf2dc18311e0ae917d19eb0c9c3

>fill out readme is a commit
>one of the only recent commits as well

Truly this is a 100 million dollar project and not a scam.

Why would anyone expend so much energy on a coin they're not interested in?

Sorry LINKies but a shitcoin is a shitcoin.
Thanks for holding my bags.

Yours truly,
user

Tell me, was this type of commit what you were thinking would be getting funded with 100+ million dollars? Why don't you seem to give a single fuck about this coin being valued at 100+ million dollars and having one amateur sending commits?

Strange how the bagholders aren't so yappy now, amazing.

>month old coin
>3x ico
>bag holders

Just buy at 7k, guys. It's still cheap. No need for the FUD orgy

>9 posts by this ID

>0 arguments presented by paid LINK shills

really makes you wonder

I'm starting to think Binance has something to do with all the brainlet posts shilling this over-hyped shitcoin

ITT missed the presale

Stay salty faggots

AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

That is all.