AAAAAAHHHH WHY IS LINK DROPPING?

AAAAAAHHHH WHY IS LINK DROPPING?

FUCK

IVE LOST SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY ON THIS SHITCOIN

Stop checking the chart every 5 mins. Close your Binance tab and forget about it for a while.

The coins has no reason to go up anymore.
It was all speculation on the dev silence, which were way too high.
Why would anyone buy now when btc will be volatile as fuck, will provide 2 "free" coins soon and link has nothing to offer for the next 3 to 6 months ?

thanks for buying my bags at $0.45

Because it got pump and dumped now you have to hold for awhile. If the underlying tech is really as good as you fags think it is you have nothing to worry about. Use these prices as an opportunity to buy more.

Because it's only listed on Binance. Everytime news gets released and the coin goes up, whales put up fake sell walls and kill growth. That scares of new investors and generally just fucks with the coin :')

>whales don't want a coin to reach 1.5 billion marketcap so they can dump slowly for an extra 1000% profit
>it's not just people selling their huge bags of profit before it's too late

Give me 1 good reason for a new investor to buy now and not waiting for a proper roadmap that shows how far they are from a working product with a broad usage like they aim too and not a specific case for ISO 200022 they worked literally months for.

Look at the graphs again in 2018.

Because look at the biggest holders of the coin.

They are not selling. Why are these people with huge amount of LINK since the ICO not cashing out at 5x the profit? Because they genuinely believe it'll be something much bigger in the future. Think ETH level.

Do you have any idea how long that would take? Sergey literally took nearly a month just to reply that he was working hard at Sibos. Think of all the initial investors that believed in the project and funded the team, what about them? Shouldn't they have waited for a better road map?

You invest in a project because you believe in the devs and the tech. The devs have a responsibility to communicate and
Assure their investors that their product is growing.

If they didn't want to hype the coin they should have never agreed to list it on Binance.

It was put on Binance without their permission?

please mr link stop this is not fun anymore

>35 cents

I have been proved one of the top 30 holder sold 400k already and will continue to sell everytime it reaches 45 cents.
Presales investor are tired of how shit they are at marketing and how slow they are at everything and their constant silence.

Any project doing smart oracles with some hype behind and a marketing team will reach 1 billion before Sergei even starts to feel he's doing something wrong.

Chainlink want results before communicating, we won't have any before q2 or q3 2018 at least.
They don't have a working product, they don't have oracle sellers, they don't have oracle buyers, they can't use anything else than ethereum, there's no roadmap.

Sergei just spent months and will spend more working with banks that won't even be required to use their token if they don't want too.

They're selling smart contracts, and propose their oracles that's it.

WE

user who understands the situation.

This is how whales think faggots. RATIONALITY.

SELL CHAINLINK BEFORE YOU GET POOR.

> I have been proved one of the top 30 holder sold 400k already and will continue to sell everytime it reaches 45 cents.
Presales investor are tired of how shit they are at marketing and how slow they are at everything and their constant silence.

Any project doing smart oracles with some hype behind and a marketing team will reach 1 billion before Sergei even starts to feel he's doing something wrong.

Chainlink want results before communicating, we won't have any before q2 or q3 2018 at least.
They don't have a working product, they don't have oracle sellers, they don't have oracle buyers, they can't use anything else than ethereum, there's no roadmap.

Sergei just spent months and will spend more working with banks that won't even be required to use their token if they don't want too.

They're selling smart contracts, and propose their oracles that's it.

how have you lost money if you haven't sold

This is some next level FUD. Good for you.

I said I'd have iron hands when I bought but this shit is weakening my hands a lot, mostly because isn't fucking wrong. I don't want to hold this shitcoin for 3 years hoping it goes 5x when I could pump that money into REQ which will actually be marketed and will go 10x before the next year.

I'm sure it will bounce back over 45 cents eventually, at that point I'll probably just sell and take my small gain.

I just spent 2 weeks doing my own research for at least 5 hours a day and sold when I saw Sergei's message yesterday.
There's no reason for anyone to buy now. They see the FUD, they see reddit begging people not to sell, they see the charts pointing to a panic sell soon, they see millions of link bought at 1/4 of the current price.

150 millions marketcap is way too much for a company that won't deliver anything in the next 6 months minimum and has no fucking roadmap or told anyone how long it'll take to deliver any of the many things they promised.

I'll buy back when there's something the normies can understand and not so many hidden timelines.

I will cash out soon too.
Been holding since ico. They fail to communicate over and over again, even if it is 1000% in a year from now it's already too late, the team has failed to keep the investors.

weak handed pussy faggot, sell all your LINK. We don't have room for pussies like you when we moon. You'll only hold us down.

why didnt you buy on ED after the ICO user?
We all tried to tell you
its like you want to be poor

>deluded
>emotionally invested
LINKies are not going to make it.

has someone got that picture of the chainlink bags warping gravity as the heaviest object on earth i need it to make fun of some deluded linkies

WHY DID I BUY THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN.

I AM GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deluded LINKies. Sell before it's too late.

>No working product
Lie detected.

gonna buy more thanks for the advice.

Dumped all my link into request in a heartbeat. You'd be dumb not to.