REQ RETARDS

i told you faggots to stop shilling. you are wasting your fucking time. this is the comfiest 20x in crypto history. go enjoy your life and come back in q1 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/y-combinator-sam-altman-icos-bubble/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao you'll be lucky to break even

This announcement basically proves how based these guys are. Maxed out my cap and buying more on Friday.

"Our community do not need this."

Pic related

If they didn't want aggressive marketing strategies to shove req down normies throats, why did they partner with YC?

>don't support the community shilling aggressively
>be backed by YC

hahahahahahaha this. The entire post reeks of shitskin. This is either a fake post, or the devs are a bunch of pajeets or niggers.

Where can I buy this shit coin

some smelly street merchant in india

jewish tricks. what you you expect.

yc: ICO is in a bubble, BUT we will take the goyim money regardless

coindesk.com/y-combinator-sam-altman-icos-bubble/

0.1 ETH = the shilling has gotten out of hand

Thanks buying rupees instead

i dont know why but i have a feeling you bought into the airswap ico instead of req

Couldn't agree more. I have been saying for a week now that selling your REQ for a few times the whitelist price on ED is just giving the keys to your future lambo to some salty burger.

lol

YC tactics are so aggressive they have to distance themselves from it. The lawsuits etc.

EtherDelta on Friday is anyone is dumb enough to sell it to you.

How's link working out for you bagboy?;)

YC business tactics (Harvey Weinstein is) are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC ( Harvey) doesnt fuck around with their startups (women). They (Harvey) will push (his cock) Request down the throats of the normies (actresses) in Silicon Valley (Hollywood) and they will use it like addicts. They (He) made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc (Inglourious Basterds, Lucky Number Slevin etc) mainstream and they will make Request (Paddington 2) into Venmo/PayPal 2.0 (Harry Potter 2.0)

They are afraid of lawsuits.....

Holding 15k REQ. Seriously after Enigma, AirSwap, Cindicator, Paypie I have many doubts that REQ will trade 5x. The time where ICOs went 5x or 10x are gone.

Yeah the writing is on the wall, this is a sub-ICO price coin

It will crush badly. Better sell it on ED for 1.2x ICO and jump onto next ICO. This is how you become a whale.

Cindicator has been the most successful of the ones you mentioned thus far and is not really trading anywhere serious. Do not place it in the same category as those fails. It has never been under it's ico price. CJEERS!

This

= 50000 * 1.2510 = 465661.28

Enough to retire to Pajeet Island.

Cnd x2 for zero utility for the token nor the Blockchain. Not Bad.

Ast x0,5 with a oversubscribed presale with a Discount of 30% and already KNC ZRX and loopring around. Not Bad.

Link x4 for only speculation. Nobody knows how Chainlink will work out in the Future. Not Bad.

But anyway i don't even care about short term. This will be around 400-600mcap in Q2018 screencap and don't get burned in bumpy road.

>= 50000 * 1.25^(10) = 465661.28

nice math sir please buy espers on YoBit exchange dont buy this reqt scam sirs

Top 12 Market Cap by Saturday afternoon easy. Lamboooooooo

>tfw bought into literally everything

feels great man

Cindicator was (and is) fine. I'm still hodling, not gonna sell under 2,5x.

It's even a good buy now IMO

I'm not talking about the projects, I'm talking about the general sentiment of ICOs right now. After cryptonigger and many other youtubers posted videos that said you could be a millionaire through ICOs, many pajeets and ahmeds decided to get into ICOs and instantly dump for $10 profit.

WHY DID I BUY AST AT ICO PRICES ARRGGGGHH I REGRET IT SO MUCH

Mfw even the fuds have to admit this will be a hugely profitable coin ;).

>listening to cryptonigger
Watched one video of the nigger yesterday. Is he broadcasting from a shed in Nigeria?

There are only few ICO's worth it anymore, REQ is one of them.

It seems like coin burns are the new shit, TRIG FLIK etc.
Hint: watch ALIS, they're going to burn a shitload of Tokens in nov.

where can I buy REQ?

I pray to God that I'm wrong and REQ trades above 5x.

Cryptonigger said that Request was shit and a PASS so he must be right.

cryptonigger is only interested if 1 of the employees interned for 2 months at microsoft or apple or he gets a 150 percent bonus for his shilling of shit tier ICOs

Remember the 100 to 61% rating for Chainlink

>only interested if 1 of the employees interned for 2 months at microsoft or apple
Cryptonigger would NOT have invested in ETH.

On Ether Delta on Friday, if anyone is dumb enough to sell REQ to you.

This. They didn't allow him to buy pre-sale so he didn't want his pajeet minions to invest and dump on him for 1.2x. Most likely he bought through regular whitelist. Cryptonigger is full of shit.

Vitalik previously worked at HP, I think he would have invested.

Cryptonigger missed the whitelist

his selfie was too dark. they couldn't see his face.