LINK SCAM ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED IN SEVERAL HOUR!

>at .35 cent already and still freefalling
>people still not selling all their LINK
>they rather stare at their losses

and in a few hours news will come out and give LINK the death blow.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/node/46136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/10 for the effort.

The fact that FUDders are trying this hard reveals how scared the NOLINKs are. They need confirmation that they were right to skip this obvious moon mission.

Anyone can go to the archive and see that you posted the exact same thread right before it mooned.

Stay deluded, NOLINKs. We live rent free in your head.

>We live rent free in your head.

nice

Sell now, deluded LINKies. Sell before it's worth nothing.

LINK bagholder?
I tell you what kid, never get emotionally attached to your investment. when its time you have to cut out the bullshit and just do the right step. you're right now like a deer standing on the road staring into the incoming lights of a truck.

thats wrong tho, I only did a similar thread yesterday.
I have nothing to gain from giving you information that could safe you financial crisis and loss.

> Stay deluded, NOLINKs

what

SELL SELL SELL

>big conference upcoming
>newfags buy shitloads of LINK because shills told them to do it
>it was already priced in and whales pump and dumped on the newfag retards who got in at .40+ cents

It will get way LOWER than that in the coming days, rumors are its gonna be at .14 cents and stay there for a very long time, probably forever.

It's too easy.

14 cents? try 11!
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

too easy to lose money nowadays, I agree.
I sold most of my .15 cent LINK when it was at 49 cents a couple days ago.
made a nice profit, only retards still cling to it. some idiots are actually buying more.
>total supply is in the gorrillions and it will stay cheap forever
enjoy my Iron bags, they won't get any light tho.

Still too high, it will be worth the same amount as pajeet street poo.

What's genuinely ironic is that the price is about to hit 32 cents, which was predicted in the fake palm beach report a few days ago.

So whats the news then?

SWIFT cancelled whatever kind of partnership they had with LINK, just check their website, they don't mention smartcontract anymore by name (they did a couple days ago).
there will probably be some kind of announcement today or at the end of the week.

>SWIFT cancelled whatever kind of partnership they had with LINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SELL SELL SELL

>they did a couple days ago

Nice try fgt

yea no shit, you better sell if you still hold some LINK, this shit already fell through the support and is freefalling right now.

its true

Deluded LINKies.
How is your token supposed to gain any value, when node operators get their coins from the team's supply?

You got some sauce for that?

My googling is showing nothing

because nobody read the whitepaper and followed the news.
they just followed the meme pictures.

I seen a screencap around here, somebody might repost it.
but really just go on the SWIFT site and ctrl f LINK, smartcontract, it won't find shit. they literally cut it out.

still listed on their site though. Page 5
swift.com/node/46136

Delete

PUBLIC SERVICE ACCOUNCEMENT
ALIS IS THE NEW LINK
STOP POSTING ABOUT A LITERAL SHITCOIN AND GTFIN

If they gave every node operator 10,000 using all the coins currently not in circulation they could create 70,000 nodes.

But bigger financial institutions will want a million at least. So let's say they give them all 100k. That's only 7k nodes. Not even 11k for the number of banks Swift has.

If they were to only use the tokens set aside for node operators that's only 3,500 100k nodes.

How does that answer my question? LINK is not going to have any value, it's only used to pay node operators chump change. It's not a store of value or investment, the price isn't going to moon because of that.
And I'm aware that node operators are supposed to stake LINK - but, as I pointed out: they get their stack from the non-circulating supply. Staking is not going to reduce the circulating supply, meaning the price will continue to tank.

SELL WHILE YOU STILL HAVEN'T LOST EVERYTHING. BITCOIN BULL RUN IS ABOUT TO RESUME. DO IT NOW!!

>70k nodes.
Kek, maybe in 2022.
>But bigger financial institutions will want a million at least.
Why? Nodes for important financial tasks can distinguish themselves through trusted hardware. There's nothing that implies the need for 100k LINK, that's totally ridiculous. Your numbers are totally baseless.

Chainlink is just a small experiment for SWIFT. You're betting on mass adoption by banks, and even then, the value of token is questionable. Altcoins are only about hype and Chainlink doesn't have any.

/biz lied to me. I was told Link would get me a Lambo and I could quit my job at Walmart. Now I can't even afford a bag of crank

buy high then sell low, this is clearly the best strat to make money which is why you are all here. So yea buy high and sell low

1 billion coins bagholder

>Staking is not going to reduce the circulating supply
Some node operators are given LINK, but us, the actual anons running the majority of nodes, we are using our own LINK. Thus reducing circulating supply.
I don't understand how you can think that us normal people who stake LINK don't reduce the circulating supply...

Linkies, you can't say we didn't warn you it was a pnd

just binance bot fuckery boys

i remember when walton was new, bots drove this down until i lost all hope and finally sold, at which point it proceeded to 3x that weekend

i'm about to lose hope and sell right now, but luckily past experience tells me $1 is less than a week away

i'm not fucking selling

not 1$ man, that meme is overplayed. More like 45 cents during the weekend

10 dollars in 6 months

$1 is a fair price for this coin it would only give it a 350 million market cap and look at all the shit with triple that

I would say you will kill yourself in a few months for not buying in. But we both know you are holding and are doing this to acquire more. Make sure when you make the thread gloating about how much Link you have that you post all the FUD you did. So that next time the retards know to do their own research.

Hahahaha 1 billion coins with 650 million all held by the unqualified developer you bagholding retard

Nice coordinated FUD, thankfully we have you pajeets warning us

And what kind of node are you going to run?
You small flies are not going to add up to anything significant. If you haven't noticed, the top holders aren't even selling (and they can't, there's no buy support), this is essentially simulating the event of most tokens being locked up in nodes, yet the price is tanking. And big financial institutions are not going to buy up the rest.
Staking LINK was introduced in the slack, it's not even being mentioned in the WP. It was a badly thought out attempt to make 'investors' happy.

Sure. We're all trying to buy LINK.
delusional

>Stay deluded, NOLINKs. We live rent free in your head.
maybe it's because Link has been shilled more than any other coin on Veeky Forums you stupid retard