/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Ty for making.

Anyone trxc train here?

ADHD 1.30+ in 5...4...3....2...

Thanks formaking a thread lad.

>BAC+B
not supported anymore by RH.

Why the fuck is almost every stoxk down this morning

You guys abused it
Sold mine at .98

I'm still holding til 27 or it hits 1.10+.

Noobs not knowing how warrants work and losing money ruined it.

markets overbought now
smart money taking heavy profits, while causing simultaneous rise in prices of less risky assets
its all planned

>went all in on BAC+B yesterday
Thank god I got in on time. Too bad I'm going to have to hold it for a couple months instead of flipping it a couple times in between, though.

go all in JNJ soon, take a couple months off

MAGA!!!

Hope you guys got in on the LTBR morning rush

TRXC is on sale right now. I just added another 500 shares at 3.65.

XXII is a good dip to buy as well.

Got in at $4.25, wish I could have waited. Oh well.

>tfw don't use Robinhood and can buy/sell BAC+B whenever I want

feels good

Put in a limit order in for 750 XXII at $2.50

LTBR
been holding it for a week now. Not sure why i didn't sell after EU patent news earlier in the week. Avg is 1.02

>AMD suddenly down 1.5%

damn, might need to load some more if it drops enough.

IPO's this week

>RMBL
>$9.49
>week of 10/16
We operate a capital-light disruptive e-commerce platform facilitating the ability of both consumers and dealers to Buy-Sell-Trade-Finance pre-owned motorcycles and other power sport and recreation vehicles, or power/recreation vehicles, in one online location.

>QD
>$19-22
>Wednesday
As a provider of online credit products, we use big data-enabled technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, to transform the consumer finance experience in China. We target hundreds of millions of quality, unserved or underserved consumers in China.

>LXL
>$12-14
>Thursday
We are one of the world’s premium internet networks devoted to live music and music-related video content. We intend to fill a market void by becoming a central content, information and transaction hub for music consumers and industry stakeholders around the world.

>MDB
>$18-20
>Thursday
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform. Our platform unleashes the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build.

>REDU
>$12-14
>Friday
We operate in China’s junior ELT market, which refers to after-school English teaching and tutoring services provided by training institutions to students aged three to 18. We are a leader in China’s junior ELT market according to Frost & Sullivan, and we ranked second in 2016 with a market share of 10.7% in terms of gross billings in the premium segment.

>SE
>$12-14
>Friday
Sea has developed an integrated platform consisting of digital entertainment (focused on online games), e-commerce, and digital financial services (focused on e-wallet services), each localized to meet the unique characteristics of GSEA. We define GSEA as the combined region of Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore.

Same, being a Europoor finally paying off

Is NMM ever going to pop? It hasn't done much of anything for the last 2 months.

Been hearing about xxii for a while arw they only in Tobacco or other drugs as well. Vibes?

it'll pop once all the week hands sell off into the big money accumulating..

Look back further than a year, this price range is a very active trading zone. It might dip down just to try and shake people out and grab more shares.

They have a monopoly on tech that reduces nico in drugs that the fda still have yet to push a new law requiring tobacco to have less nico. There is talks that the law is going to go through soon so you'll have a drug company with a monopoly thats only being sold at 2.50 right now

TRXC/NEOT bagholder checkin in

OH ITS A GOOD DAY FOR SINGING A SONG

Bought TRXC at $4. Volatility is scary as hell, but it's going up again. Stop loses and manipulation dragging this now, at the moment.

I'll be getting MDB

Man smokers are treated like second class citizens.

I feel crazy for not having sold an hour ago yet I still can't bring myself to sell.

Woah people are selling and buying a stock and the price is determined by the demand for it? This is manipulation!!!! Fucking brainlets make me lol

classic case of BDS (bagholder denial syndrome)

Most people who smoke are pices of shit.

>he hasn't gone all in on Microsoft and Kikebook

Crash incoming late April

Screencap this.

I may be able to break even just yet. Bought at 4.20.

Can confirm, I smoke half a pack a day.

Jokes on you I'm liquidating all of my holdings in early April and buying a Lamborghini

>I smoke half a pack a day.
why tho?

when i was on heroin i would smoke a pack a day, or if im drunk ill smoke, but why everyday? what does it solve? they aren't going to stop making them.. give up for a year then come back to it, thats what i had to do with heroin

>IBM up 9%

Damn I was close to buying that yesterday

Lost 43$ from HAIR
Give me something good to buy

XON

>when i was on heroin
Why were on heroin? Please dont give me a sad I broke my back story. Did you at least smoke it instead?

Can confirm
Trump here
Looking to get rid of Cali com April
But it'll only be temporary, as we'll be going to war afterwards.

IAG is selling at a discount today.

>tfw growing up had really bad ADHD, and was pumped full of meds
>got outrageously high dosage, and fucked up my liver so bad i pretty much cant drink
>tfw same company that made the meds is now taking me to lamboland
all is forgiven alcobra, all is forgiven

Do snus instead. It doesn't give you cancer or fuck up your lungs & circulatory system. You just need to brush your teeth & floss well.

Nicotine is a nootropic, it's good for you. Even doctors recommended that people should smoke until (((they))) started their anti-tobacco lobbying.

Why does it make me feel like shit the next morning when I smoke a lot the night before?

check PZRX too. daily scalp buy under $1, sell next morning...only thing it can slow fade under .90 support if no news for next few days

>doctors recommended that people should smoke
>this only stopped because of lobbyists
>not because of emphesyma or heart disease or cancer, that's all fake
You aren't actually this silly....right user?

shot it up

Started popping norcos at 13, then moved to oxycontin at 15 then heroin at 16, needle from 17-20 im 26 now and have been clean for 6 years.

I did it for money, when i first started selling norcos and popping them i didn't know opiates where addicting. I ended up being a big dealer in my area about $3000-$4500 worth of heroin a day which is ALOT so they busted down my door a few times.. well my moms door lol

user, dont you know? its all the jews!

And this is who you take biz advice from.

Need a /streetz/ channel

Im in but is it another non-mining mining company?

those evil jewish doctors just want to keep your lugs pink so they can harvest them when you die in a car crash

lungs even

No, they have 4 mines, a couple in development / pre-development and a couple that are producing. They've even posted a net profit the last few quarters.

im worth over half mill now and im basically retired, i have 3 rental properties and own an investment business that deals with corporate debt. I do have a brain, i grew up in an alright neighborhood and got a decent education.

>doctors shilling tobacco
>see tobacco is good for you
>doctors stop shilling tobacco
>obviously someone with a lot of money is paying doctors to say tobacco is bad

You cant make this up.

I'm buying under $6 and plan on selling ~$7-$8 when it pops again.

>angry wojack is pink
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""(((((((((((HEALTHY))))))))))))))"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" lungs are pink
>jews confirmed

Why would I want to keep my lungs after I die in a car crash? If they allow someone to live a significantly longer life and allow someone else to make a lot of money installing them then I'm all for it.

>thinks donor organs go to transplants

WAKE UP

SOYLENT IS PEOPLE

Im only 30 and I dont wana know what my lungs looks like at this pont...probably similar to dead leaves

Dont get triggered

Perhaps you can comp me sushi sometime

ADHD dat 1.25 support

IRBT Earnings Report AH 10/24.

Lads you gonna play it? Only went down cause of new competitor in the robo vacuum sector that hasnt even sold a product yet. Shark Ninja is the new competitor. Went from 100 to 75 after that news and short seller hit piece. My avg is 79, I got caught knife catching.

cmon baby, hit 1.30!

Does anyone even buy roombas anymore

>wake up
>check BAC+B
>can't buy but can sell
>check e-mail telling me that it won't be supported because of retards thinking they're buying cheap BAC shares

So /rgt/, what other meme stock can I get into for cheap for those easy flips?

Make sure you email them about it. The more of us that do it, the more likely they'll allow warrant trading again.

there it is. too the moon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON BAAABY!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>mooning on a stock literally called ADHD

This shit writes itself

Ive been to the moon before can we go further

TO INFINITY, AND BEYOOOOOND

we hit 1.50 resitance today

Yes absolute faggotry whoever shilled it yesterday is retarded

also dont miss out on CERC under $1 potential multiple day runner, been pumping it here since the before time

What was that shit I was shilling yesterday?

My Robinhood app still has a buy option on BAC+B even though I got the email about them dropping warrants. Do you guys think I can still buy in or would there be like an error if I tried? I'm already all in, but I'd like to flip what I have and buy in again during another dip. I'd just be really pissed if I sold and then couldn't buy, though.

>agn
>cramer btfo

I'm making an earnings play for eBay tonight. I think they're a really over looked company ever since their correction in 2015

ADHD hard retest 1.26 support. 1.30+ is new support. may have shot gettin in below 1.30 here next few min (dumb panic sellers)

LMAOing at there lives rn

yall on Qudian?

>BAC+B My Nigga

Up 23% lads, feels good man

very overlooked. I'm not playing them because I'm tied up in JD AYX and ORCL currently, but EBAY has a unique type of retail. They basically own the "online auction" type of retail.

I see them as a HUGE buyout candidate by someone like Amazon(I know. lol), AliBaba, or maybe somebody like Apple to break into a bigger world(They're already getting into healthcare. What's to stop them from trying out eBay?)

Just my two cents

A good play might be MEIP

>be me, last night
>get the email about BAC+B
>figure nobody is going to buy BAC+B anymore because everybody outside robinhood is has better things to do with their money
>figure this will either lock up BAC+B or crash its price
>curse robinhood while eating dinner.

>be me, right now
>BAC+B is up past a dollar.
>notice I've still got a buy button
>test the waters by trying to buy 1 BAC+B
>"error: instrument can currently only be sold"
>meaning it really isn't people on robinhood buying this
>it's people with actual brokerage accounts that charge $5-$10 per trade.
>mfw I only bought 21 BAC+B at $0.86

It's a tricky buy. For starters, the concept behind QD is why China is in deep shit as it is. On the other hand though, who knows when the correction will happen(and ultimately bring all of these dressed up pig companies to their knees because they simply can't support themselves anymore.)

Incidentally that's also mfw I don't have a suitable reaction image.

LODE up lads

Tomorrow is the big day

I have an actual brokerage account and I bought 1500 shares at $.85, as long as I keep my orders close to or above $1k in value then the $4.95 commission doesn't matter so much.

>QD
A Chinese online pay-day lender for Chinese consumers that can't get loans from traditional lenders. Unless China has a debtors prison I wouldn't touch it.

Any reason why tomorrow is big for them?

Spi