Is chainlink a good investment now?

is chainlink a good investment now?

No fudding or shilling just real facts

Price is pretty low right now, potential is really high.
Based on these facts, yes.

Fuck facts.

No, but DGB is...told you all 30mins ago...check it fast......270 stats is 1st target

It's being FUDded to oblivion so yeah, it's a good time to buy

>unironically shilling dgb

Yeah its a good buy just don';t come crying if it hasn't moved in a week theres a good chance it could just trade sideways/ down for a while now until something is announced but the minute that announcement does come its an instant +50%

its definetly the time to buy anything under 8000 satoshi is ultra cheap, buy when others are fearful

Not until we move away from binance

This will die hard if we dont get on a new exchange

winners don't let facts get in the way of being rich

no stay away from it, its not a good time to buy.

>hype already dead
>dev team isn't getting their project running (conference was a big disaster)
>apparently they were too close to the bathroom and people couldn't hear Sergay speak through the Gloryhole while the toilets loudly flush
>SWIFT and friends are already pulling out of the project (they removed all marks about smartcontract from their site and news (just check their site, its true)
>there was already a new solution found for the oracle problem that does not involve an incomplete project like LINK (hint: big ass computers)
>dev team also does not communicate with investors because too ashamed and autism to tell them all that the 32mn from the ICO are all wasted
>they have trouble finding more devs and the project can't be scaled up

etc.

if you buy now you're a deluded retard, if you have not sold already you're even dumber.

>>SWIFT and friends are already pulling out of the project (they removed all marks about smartcontract from their site and news (just check their site, its true)

Why do people keep posting this shit FUD. Can anyone refute it.

COSS is planning to list LINK soon. Small exchange but the more the merrier I guess

It ain‘t FUD if its the truth, go and check the SWIFT website, they removed everything that mentions smartcontracts or LINK.

Fool.

Buy high sell low, not buy low sell high!

Was it even mentioned beforehand?

Wouldn't it only be up there as a SIBOS advertisement. Chainlink was already shown why would it still need to be there?

>Was it even mentioned beforehand?
Apparently it was, and now its gone.
No news about it, they don‘t mention anything about it and cut it all out.
So much for „close partnership with SWIFT“.
Like your girlfriend is deleting you out of pictures, the same principle here.
The partnership is most likely over, probably in favor of other, cheaper solutions.

Dafuq? SWIFT website never even had anything about LINK.

Coindesk was the first to write an article about a partnership. Sergey being on SIBOS made it more clear, but still not 100%. And now just yesterday Sergey said on slack that they are indeed working together with SWIFT.

This is typical FUD here in this thread. Don't fall for it, but don't go all in on LINK either.

>truths and facts I don‘t like are FUD

dude cmon, why you so deluded?

currently below ICO price, i would say a great buy!

You didn't even try to refute what I said, just an ad hominem.
Makes me happy, seeing FUDDERS getting this desperate. :D

>33 cent and freefalling
>“uh oh its i-its FUD!!!“