Accidently took 1g of DMAA with 400mg caffeine

accidently took 1g of DMAA with 400mg caffeine

going to sit in my car in the hospital parking lot
panic

holy fuck cant sit still going to walk paces around the block

You will die alone.

buy some 15kg tubs of peanut butter

DRINK SOME ORANGE JUICE ASAP

fuck I feel like I am calm and good one second, next thing I know my chest hurts

why

i dont know if you're trolling me but i will, theres a denny's nearby

fuck dennys turned around and just going back to the hospital

just going to say i got it from a gym bro if they ask any questions

Drink LOTS of water
Flush that shit out

i tried puking but i haven't ate or drank anything today besides the water with the pills

i took some adrafinil with my dmaa but i doubt it will make a difference

fuck fuck fuck 1g is like 30x rec dose im doing to die

IM NOT TROLLING WATER + VITAMIN C FLUSHES THAT SHIT OUT
BUT GO TO 2 HOSPITAL IF U CAN AFFORD IT

>going back to the hospital
Right thing to do.

Dont puke now
Youll just make it worse by making yourself more dehydrated, water and oj or hospital

Op here. Got a headache, feel nausea and sweating a hit. I don't know what's from nerves or th e drugs. Went home and getting a friend to come watch me. I live close to the hospital. Got a note with what I took in my wallet in case I keel over. Drinking on j and bunch of water. Will update in hour if I I dontbdie

Just go to the hospital faggot they can't save you once you're already feeling it

They can't help you if you're dead, user, just go to the hospital

Ok op here again, I died. Sorry guys, I've failed you.

F

F

F

>DMAA
ld50 if you injected it is 39mg/kg. I'm sure you just ate it, but on the off chance you shot it, you should be fine as long as you weigh more than 25kg.

Just wait it out. The chest pains are anxiety. The combination is gonna make you have a really shit day but unless you have a serious heart defect you will be fine.

Just wait until the feeling of impending death turns into complete soullessness and exhaustion, eat a fat ass meal, and sleep it off.

>if you can afford it
Wtf i hate america now

The chest pain may be coronary vasospasm. Enjoy your infarct, OP.

What dmaa do you use? How did u even take a gram when theres microscoops for it?

why in particular a fat meal?

I let my friend capsule some pills. They were supposed to be 50mg. He did 500mg. I only realized after I noticed all my raw was gone

F

Not necessarily true, panic attacks can cause chest pain. But OP your panic would be greatly reduced if you rode this out in a hospital, got an ekg, etc.

Lol so much of the pain in an injury is 'can I afford to not die right now?'

I still dont know how you let this happen. 50mg is just like a sprinkle of salt and you took a whole pill of dmaa

Why not go inside the ER and tell them what happened and ask if you can sit there and be safe?

Meanwhile on Veeky Forums.....

I feel ya man.

I heard caffeine overdoses are extremely painful.

F O U R
U

U U
U U

Yeah, they are pretty agonizing.

Even if you're a big guy?

GO INTO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE YOU DIE

OP, are you still alive?

RIP Op

F

Goodnight sweet prince.

OP....
>Kill?

>you could walk into a hospital with no insurance and no money
>be treated for everything
>never pay them
>not be put into prison

so what the problem is?

>accidently
how have you made it THIS far?

>accidently took 1g of DMAA with 400mg caffeine
>accidently
how can you accidentally commit suicide ?

RIP TO THIS BRO

Not being treated when we truly need it as opposed to being treated only in emergencies.

We don't have a universal health care system because insurance companies would lose trillions and doctors wouldn't be able to gouge people anymore.

Problem is that a basic universal health care system would actually create more jobs and all but insure that insurance companies get paid more if people want better service in better hospitals and will empower people to sue people like that one doctor who forcefully pulled the teeth of a child to replace them so he could make extra money.

What we've been forced into is a stupid short sighted thing that fucks litterally everyone in america including the insurance companies and doctors and future nurses and many millions of others.

F