Be me 18

>Be me 18
>6'5
>142 pounds
I just got my first pay check and I am wondering if I should get optimum nutrition serious mass? I've read the reviews on how people got a lot of weight using this product. My parents don't want me to take this as they see this weight gainer as dangerous for my health. Also they don't want me to take any dairy products as well because they don't want me to get taller. Has anyone ever used this on here? Thanks for the advice Veeky Forums

>Also they don't want me to take any dairy products as well because they don't want me to get taller

kill urself my man

My uncles are 6'9 and my mom is convinced that they got their height from eatting too much dairy. So she forces me not to have a lot of dairy products... it sucks

Isn't mass gainer just sugar and carbs?

also you're 18 with your own income. tell your parents to fuck off.

I prefer bulk 1340

So should I buy it? I wanna bulk up and go to the gym. Will it help me?

I'll check that out! Do you know anything about it? Like how is it better than serious mass?

serious mass is good. good deal too... I got chocolate peanut butter.

$1 = 400 cals, 80g carbs, 16g protein

Dude, you're 18 yrs old. You don't need a bunch of mass gainers or anything like that. At most get yourself a shaker and some protein shakes, shake them up with some water and a few raw eggs and that's it. You're at that age where you can litterally eat whatever the fuck you want and your body will use ALL of it to help your gains. Wait until your like 23-25 to start using mass powders and preworkouts. And stay the fuck away from energy drinks. If you must, drink black coffee.

Eat food, my little brother. Focus on getting three decent sized meals into you a day. Then try to sprinkle in another two small meals between the others.

Lift. Lift heavy, and push yourself. Never stop.

>mom science
Does she want you to be a manlet?

>be 18
>let your parents control you
???
>profit?

heres what u do.
>buy the mass gainer u want
>drink 2 shakes a day
>count calories throught the day
>if u dont hit your calories, eat more or drink more shakes
????
>PRO/FIT/

It's the generic gnc brand, but it mixes well. It's easier to manage to get a full serving mixed in to a blender bottle, and the serving has more calories on average than most mass gainers.

are mass gainers a meme?

nope, they are great if u have a hard time eating or getting enough kcals through regular food

Nah they've helped me gain some weight

the one i bought tasted really bad. I like whey but friggin mass gainers....
But yeah, if you want to gain weight easier, get it.

what part of dairy is your mom worried about exactly? Is it the calcium and vitamin D? Cause that is absolutely crucial for normal function of your body

No. Bad idea and waste of money. Make your own massgainer.

A much better investment would be:
>5 lb of whey protein (look for 20-25g per scoop) 50~$
>family size peanutbutter 7~10$
>container of oatmeal 2~3$

Put these things into a blender with water/almond milk. Its better than ANY mass gainer for your gains and youll get 50-70 servings instead of 10-20 from the premade mass gainer.

Calcium. She's okay with protein powders being like 20% calicum but not more

calcium alone doesn't add height.

Without proper amounts of calcium, your neurons won't be able to transmit neurotransmitters. Meaning your reaction will be very slow in response to some stimuli. Don't deprive yourself of crucial ions your body needs.
I'm not entirely sure if height is hereditary or not...