Anyone else getting early Ethereum vibes from CL...

Anyone else getting early Ethereum vibes from CL? I was here in Veeky Forums in early 2016 and Eth shills were facing similar FUD from people too stupid to understand its technical innovations.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W E

lmao I'm balls deep LINK and I'm fudding whenever a decent thread pops up. Its hilarious lmao. I've never seen such meme creativity before. Sergey head in the toilet killed me lol. Would gladly tip that user.

bagholders
freeman

I too love the fud despite being a link captain

>trusting this with your money

same, i absolutely love the fud
pretty sure 98% of people who read the coindesk article have no idea what most of it actually meant.

if you understand anything about finance you realise just what a massive deal this is

but keep posting the fud memes, they're brilliant lol

I was that user!

heres my eth address, thanks dude! 0x07f64E4a5eBAF0840A4bD78b9a9eBeED5F7ddF15

correct sir

this is gonna fucking explode mate

prove it you filthy pajeet

WUZ

>tfw you know link is eth 2.0
>tfw only 852 link
If any link bro feels generous and could tip some link it'd be greatly appreciated, I just want to reach a 1000 link but no money to buy more because poorfag.

0xf4e7483968d2a9a20a6f6a5284686022bfd68b10

$200 LINK when

Agreed. Have been posting in some legendary link threads. We haven't seen this caliber of memetic power in some time.

You must do something to earn tip my friend, otherwise it's handout

Of course it will be. The only question is what it does to the market as a whole once businesses and other institutions are suddenly able to capitalize on blockchain.

There was an article which said trillions would pour in around 2019 or 2020. I think that this will that up big time.

We could see BTC with a trillion dollar cap within a year or two.

LINK

It's literally the opposite of FUD but I've made a TON of chainlink MEMES and I compiled this Pastebin.

My ETH address is at the top of the pastebin.

You're saying I'll make more in tips by FUDDING?

I FUCKING SOLD MY STACK AT 6.5K TO BUY BACK IN AT 6.3K BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S NOT GOING TO DIP AND IT'S GOING TO FUCKING MOON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've made half of the intrusive, reverse-psychology FUD threads about link you've seen in the past week. Otherwise I'm a supporter and I try to start genuine discussion about link all the time but it mostly gets shat on by pajeets.
I also made some shill psyop images.

Why would you be daytrading this right now?

Haven't seen the pastebin, 15 LINK if you supply the url

Also don't fomo buy it probably WILL dip. But from now on don't risk selling at these ridiculously low price levels

I'm all in Link and addicted to crypto so I need to be trading something...so I'm just trying to pick up some more Link.

I know it is dumb to be screwing around this low and it's gonna take off any minute but I've done it a couple times now...it seems the bots are faking a pump up to around 5.6k and then dump it down to 5.3k to repeat. I'm hoping they do it one more time.

Also the buy support looked really thin between 6.5k and 6.3k outside a couple big orders that are probably whales/bots selling to themselves so I thought I'd get away with it.

Ok guys, what if the reason sirgay and the team has been quiet as fuck is because they have NDAs, which at this point were pretty sure they have?

We need to ask why they have these NDAs. It's so big players and their friends can accumulate and get their chips into place for the big moves.

This shakeout isn't from Binance whales, it's from institutional money trying to get a footing before LINK blows the fuck up. They don't want Veeky Forums owning 10% of the LINK, so they're gonna shake us out as long as possible.

THIS

to expand- The reason we haven't gotten big news that makes LINK blow up is because they don't want it to blow up yet. SWIFT and their buddies need all the LINK they can get to run their nodes, and I'm sure they'd be upset if the price suddenly tripled overnight before they had their cards ready.

Just some food for thought

absolutely, smart money knows this is big, but they sure as fuck wont let retards on Veeky Forums have it

expect LINK to reach absolutely unreasonable levels before the top blows off, we'll be seeing pink wojaks for a week or two and then 90% of biz will sell because of FOMO on shitcoin pnds (and many will also sell for REQ).

I TRIED SO HARD AND FELL SO FAR
BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Institutions will be getting their initial LINK for free.
Trade volume is practically non-existent right now. Do you really think SWIFT is on binance buying it up? It's fucking whales (even manatees considering this volume) taking advantage of low media exposure and it being confined to a single exchange.

To my friend out of boredom

lol that would be crazy

What is with all the poorfags begging for crypto. get a job like the rest of white america you faggot

How sure are we of some sort of staking system? The whitepaper doesn't really mention it, but it would make sense considering how Sergey is giving out LINK to "incentivize" the ecosystem.
Including staking would also drive up value for the token (in the interest of Sergey & crew who own 30% of it) even if it's not really necessary from a technical standpoint.

¡Link!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this
they have reserved link for node operators

do you think they would do ICO if SWIFT wanted the LINK for themselves?

i hope you have some sharpies laying around.

I need 40 link for a round number and its killing me. anyone up for saving my mentality?

if i surpass a roudn number im gonna end up buying 5k

pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR

Thank you linkbro, greatly appreciated!

no, because if oracles are fundamental to smart contract platforms, then ethereum will obviously include them into their own network, bypassing the need for any special token necessary to use them, making them significantly cheaper and more attractive to directly implement into contracts.

Ethereum has no features.
Also ChainLink is far more than just Ethereum oracles

you should put that too

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info

The only system is the node system which requires you to set up a node and have information people want.

The staking is node based where the more Link you have staked the more trustworthy your node is considered and that determines how much traffic you receive. The incentive for the price to go up is based on the assumption that institutions will want to prevent any new comers from matching the node weight/trust level.

If JPMorgan have a 3M link they got for free they are going to want the price to be as high as possible to prevent anyone else from easily buying so much of it. And by drive the price up I don't mean 10 or 20 bucks. I mean 100 or 200 dollars per at least. They paid zero for theirs so making competition harder for others only makes them more money.

Of course this is ALL operating under the assumption it reaches that level of adoption and about a million other things going right and them actually giving a shit.

But it's sound in theory as to why the price would increase.

it will when second layers launch on ethereum, at which point oracle data will just be another data item you can request from a contract. simple and efficent, with no middleman like chainlink.

is there an easy way to see the average cost of all the link ive bought?

It all makes sense now

the use of link as a way to "force" the truth of the oracle data you're providing will be it's downfall. that much is obvious.

As promised, I don't have much but this shit has been the highlight of my month

>Incentivizing truth via payment for giving accurate information is somehow a bad thing.
Are you actually retarded?

bless your generous donation

I'm not in for much but it's all my "play" / investing money and if it tanks I'll be slightly sad but the memes have been the best I've encountered in a long time

*pakeet

>warren says he invested in LINK
>price: $500

Yeah, been fooling around with crypto for the past few months, jumped into Link around $.17 on a whim. Now just enjoying the rollercoaster of emotions and witnessing the golden age of memery

LINKholder here too I love fudding it with memes as well lmao

50 Link was deposited in your account.
Please do not reply to this automated message.

All in on link. Whoever made the toilet meme at the SIBOS conference and the audience was wojaks. Holy shit i fucking lost it.
+20 LINK

Major reporting in.

Let's get some price predictions. What do y'all see LINK at in Q1 2019? Q1 2020?

I really hope it hits $50 by 2019.

Major! This is Coloner O'Connell, I command you to post your ETH wallet to prove your status as major.

THATS AN ORDER, MAJOR

It'd be $1.2 Mill after taxes - SAUCE

Hmmmmm... Sir what are the possible implications of posting my wallet on this fine image board?

March 2018

When $315?

LISTEN UP MAJOR, DID I ORDER YOU TO STUTTER ABOUT IMPLICATIONS? CHAIN OF COMMAND, MAJOR!!! ERASE PUBLIC KEY AND LAST 3 DIGITS OF LINK AND DONT YOU DARE QUESTION ME AGAIN

Hey guys!

Any concrete real actual proof whatsoever that this project isn't just some little thing 2 guys threw together and then won a science fair with it?

Literally anything at all. I know they gave a PowerPoint Too! Really proud of them! Get up on a big stage. I'd be nervous!

But anything concrete at all so that you don't look like the moon kiddies you obviously fucking are?

>here come the assumptions and inferences!

they have a working toilet

>reddit spacing

How do I know your not a private who just sewn on an Oak Leaf Cluster?

Where be your wallet m80? Also Quads most honorably check'ed.

Haha right on guys! But seriously can you justify any of your assumptions at all?

Impersonation of an offixer is a punishable offense under UCMJ action. You'd know that if you were really a Colonel.

have u guys seen this? The AXA and SONY firewall smartcontract has been up and running for a while now.

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=activity

Can we confirm it ourselves? And also $325 when??

Kek

CHAINSTINK! CHAINSTINK! CHAINSTINK!

They have a smartcontract?????

HOLY SHIT

I guess having a single smart contract naturally implies a decades long association and partnership and I'll get a Lamborghini Diablo.

There is absolutely no leap of faith in that logic.

None.

supercompute in every city

Read the whitepaper and look at who they're working with you spoon-fed redditor

Suck a dick

Moar PRICE PREDICTIONS! Hnnnnnnnngghg!

Define """""""""""""""""""""""""""""working with""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You know one sign of a shit coin?
>evasive imprecise language. Can't even evaluate your claim because you have none

one if the best link memes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ALL MY LINK IS GONE

>Lol guys we are just fudding Its so much fun lol just bought another 100k and still fudding Lmao XD
No one is stupid enough to fall for this bullshit

this. Notice how there's been no announcement by the 'team' that sets any partnerships in stone.
It's all implied or insinuated like with the slides showing the logos of swift and other large companies alongside chainlink's. At this point I really thing I've been memed on. I should have done more research into these guys.

I see that you can't define it.

Protip: people like plastering the logo of impressive institutions on their unimpressive project. Adds credence.

>SWIFT
>CORNELL

Cool! Prestigious! I now associate your shit product with those things!

And they'll use whatever tacit association or interaction necessary to put the logo on the website.

And you fell for it.

$1 a week before sibos
$5 the day of presentation

Oh wait... Lmao!

what is trademark enforcement? Do you think major companies just allow any Tom, Dick or Harry to plaster their logo on their website if some association doesn't exist? I did some legal work for a small company and they had me mail out cease and desist letters in order to enforce their trademark. This was a small company. Do you think major companies don't have a fleet of attorneys at the helm, ready to shut down any scum that want to give people a false impression that their brand is associated with said scum?