Can someone please hire me on Fiverr?

Can someone please hire me on Fiverr?
Just one person, pay doesn't matter but $5 is the minimum.

That site is totally broken: Until you get hired for the first time, it's basically impossible to get hired. People would work for free if they could just to get over that obstacle.

Name what you want and I'll see if I have a relevant gig. If not but it's something I can do, I'll make a new gig.

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
i.4cdn.org/soc/1508381532718.jpg
fiverr.com/s2/5184f79026
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wug?

What kinda stuff do you do?

Got a sharpie?

Writing, programming, and 3D.
Plus some other stuff like fractal art, apparently I'm the only person on Fiverr who can competently use Apophysis.

Write something good about Chain-Link and i will buy from you and give you a good review.

kek

I'm not a girl, wish I was though.

If the minimum is $5 why not hire yourself?

nice

who said anything about having to be a girl for that

Sure!
Since you'd probably end up using the writing as if it was your own, you could use the ghostwriting gig I have.
Before I link it though, can I have some study materials for Chain-Link so I can form an argument as to why it's good?

Fiverr has ways of spotting that.

just browse biz for a day and you'll get a feel for link lol

How about making me a website? I'm making an ERC-20 shitcoin and im planning on distributing everything here.

Here you go.
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Fine then!
No sharpie or pooper though, because I'm too shy and don't feel like getting undressed to take a new picture.

All I see is memes.
I need solid information: What makes the coin unique? What has the behaviour of the price been like?

I absolutely hate building websites.
There ends up being conflict between my ideas for what a website should look like, and what is the fashion.

And also I don't care if you make it as if it was mine. Just Highlight the most important parts in a few paragraphs. Also add sexual innuendos.

Forgot image: i.4cdn.org/soc/1508381532718.jpg

hey op

my friends business needs a pdf cleaned up as it looks like shit. can you do graphic design at all?

Alright, I'll make a new gig for general writing.
I need an image to go with the gig though, what to use?

I don't want to start getting into graphic design.
It's an awful market, apprently.

Nevermind, picked out an image.

fiverr.com/s2/5184f79026
Hire naow plz
I will make your writing sexy

Hello?

I came here for this, and I wasnt going to pay them after they delivered.

Am I a bad person?

That's not how this service works. You pay and then the service gets delivered.

The unfortunate thing is that I have programming work(in C) and lots of editing work I could outsource a fraction to him but it's technically very gray what I am doing with those activities and it risks giving up my identity so I can't help him.

Except for a post bump.

get chopping user

>fiverr.com/s2/5184f79026
accept bitcoin and i'll pay you user.

Do you specialize in shitposting and shitposting tactics?
I need a bot, any bot/macro to do the following:
Subtly spam on reddit, tumblr, instragram, youtube, facebook(any website without captcha solving) about my website.

A program that copy-pastes threads and posts from current Veeky Forums threads and Veeky Forums archives and non-official Veeky Forums archives. It would create threads at random intervals and copy-paste and create shitposts in a realistic interval of time say 3-4 shitposts between 2 paragraphs every 1 hour till the thread runs out of things to copy-paste.
A thread mixing would be a great idea too.

The only thing is that it shouldn't crash too often and perhaps if it could work while my PC wasn't on then it would be amazing.

I have to pay through Fiverr for it to count.

I don't do things that require me learning new APIs.
It takes all day, if not multiple days.