Should hopefully settle about 250 lower than this before showing promising signals

should hopefully settle about 250 lower than this before showing promising signals

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002018452-Binance-Hard-Fork-Contingency-Plan
bankingtech.com/1037812/smartcontract-unveils-poc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think so too that's exactly where my wall is

why would anyone invest in an alt that has nothing for it coming before months when there are 2 forks soon in btc that will kill all alts with the swings

>kill all alts with the swings
just...stop...talking

new in crypto space. of all coins I looked at this one seemed most interesting had most potential for growth. I just put money in and come back 6 months later to see if something happened.

I haven't even seen a single exchange that is willing to support the upcoming btc forks. They had enough hassle dealing with bitcoin cash.
I don't understand the hype for these forks either.

If it drops to 5500 it will drop to 4500

i think bitcoin gold shouldn't be too much fuss, its s2x that could rustle stuff up

fucking hope not

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002018452-Binance-Hard-Fork-Contingency-Plan

kek, doesn't surprise me that binance is the only one talking about listing it

thanks user

So let me get this straight, I can deposit my bitcoins into binance and they will give me my bitcoin gold, minus all the hassle?

I didn't find if they also included gold, I think seg2x is sure though.
They'll certainly do both if there are forks.

I got bitcoin cash easily on polo, I didn't touch my coins since 2015 and when I got back a month ago I had a wallet of bitcoin cash with coins in it.

hold on to your boxes anons

Sold between 9400 and 8800, netted $10000 for myself and just bought some more back.

Hopefully it falls down to 4000 where all my buy orders will be filled.

Meanwhiles pajeets gather up on discord to fud LINK on here due to pure jealousy, because their shit stained hands weren't fast enough to get in the ico. And they'll get nothing out of it. Top kek

So is it Metaverse over ChainLink after all? They do other things than oracle + they market their product. It get's some foothold with other functions and then launches oracles. Is this what's going to happen?

All it really takes is another exchange and it would explode.

indubitably

BUY BUY BUY

holy fucking shit, you've been all saying that for weeks now.

D E L U S I O N A L

it's over you cucks, nobody cares about your oracle bullshit.

>nobody cares about your oracle bullshit.
haha people outside Veeky Forums do. if smart contracts will replace how contracts work today, oracles will be riding shotgun.

true, but it's already priced in really

*face palm* its been trading for a month... A MONTH.

>just wait five years!!
>meanwhile the longer you wait, the higher the chance either the crypto market dies a very painful death OR bitcoin becomes like $50k a coin

but at least link will be 60 cents in 2020, right??

it's already on 3 exchanges

Shill be a coin that isn't BTC or ETH. Please tell me what you think a smart buy is.

Yeah, h-h-hope it falls down, l-l-lower is better. I'll be so rich soon, r-r-right g-g-guys?

Today I realized that not only do they have Ari Juels on the team, but this Chang guy from Facebook is the creator of LLVM.
Literally mindblowing, this is the most superstar-packed team in crypto, much better than BAT.
And unlike BAT, LINK actually got to ICO buyers, so there's actual shilling.

The explosion in price will take less than a month.

it just exploded

Yea, the shill/fud fest is over.

Now comes the interesting part, where real progress will be made and real adoption begins. But it could take weeks, so LINK isn't a good option for a quick flip anymore.

We're around the same stage that OMG was on in early august: a big pump had just happened but no real news were out so those who hoped on the bandwagon were slowly selling when they (thought they) realized they had missed the big pump.

It's probably fine to exit your position now and try your luck elsewhere, but I wouldn't short it either, probably gonna flag until some rumor/announcement triggers another FOMO wave.

It will be 0.006 eth in two weeks and then explode to 0.001 after liqui listing

Shhhh user. This isn't a place for facts. It's a place for baseless assertions backed by logical fallacies. The time for facts will be in a few days when announcements are made and people realize how much money they got fudded out of.

haha well said

Yea I'm so bummed he joined them AFTER the presale.

If they had published their whitepaper and Evan Cheng joined them when the presale was still up I would be retired right now.

You have the 2 bitcoin forks to worry about first.

I literally thought "he's just one of the 23894 directors at facebook". Despite being all in on LINK it didn't feel like much of a deal.
Then today I was reading documentation, and saw a familiar name... damn...

This is why I will hodl rather than trying to time the market and sell early to buy back in. It's the slow-burner, non-showoff investments that always pay best in the end.

I don’t understand why anyone even bothers with bitcoin when it literally can’t stop having forks. What a piece of shit lol

Bitfinex.

This is going way lower. All focus will be on other coins soon.

Only anons will continue to hold and get poor.

This is how bagholders are born

2 of them don't really count

You're a fucking retard, exiting now is literally the worst time. Time to quit was at 0,0015 not now when it will not go below 0,00075, with no news. So you stand to avoid a 25% drop and more likely, an upwards explosion unless you watch news like a hawk. Because the reaction will be fulminant

ZRX dropped by 70% from ATH and haven't recovered albeit far more hype, regular news, polo listing etc. etc.

It also had a bigger moon which was pure craze. In terms of proportion, LINK and ZRX are now at equivalent levels

Sure thing

No this will not steal your link

bankingtech.com/1037812/smartcontract-unveils-poc/

decentralized exchanges are a niche product, not many people care about it, despite a vocal minority. secondly it's getting more and more competition, they don't have a functional product yet AND the fees they want to implement are ridiculous. totally not comparable to chainlink.

One more decent exchange and it explodes. Count on it.

Well I don't expect a breakout yet, could be a week or two once money flows back from bitcoin to alts.

When that happens obviously it's the solid coins that'll pump most, and since there aren't many coins that are both solid and with a reasonable marketcap, LINK will probably get a massive pump % wise compared to other alts.
But you can play with your money for a week or two IMO, I know I'll try to ride the REQ wave and then hopefully buy back more LINK than I had before.

Firstly, ZRX had working product when doing an ICO and tons of projects using their protocol now. Secondly their fees are low. But what I'm trying to say here is that in current crypto market overall sentiment prevails.
Looks like REQ is better mid term investement than CL, selling it before early 2018 to buy link is a mistake imo

The 0x protocol has inherent vulnerabilities issues (race conditions) that apparently can't be fixed, and will get serious if it gains real world usage out of OTC trades (think big DEX).
You will get front-runned by mining pools. We were aware of this since before the ICO yet it still got an out of this world pump, either because people thought it could be fixed or because they just didn't know. I'm assuming reality has finally slowly been priced-in.

ChainLink has none of these protocol-level flaws.

I'm sure those that bought Eth at $20 are painfully holding their bags

Sorry but I know the Request team and while they are decent and hardworking, they don't have any top-tier talent like ChainLink has.

The market for exceptional blokchain engineers is extremely scarce, if they don't have it now, there's no guarantee they will be able to get it even with their fundraising. There are richer and more exciting projects that will attract star engineers.

In any other industry I would bet for Request, but in cutting-edge technology you should actually look at the idea and the teams more than any other factor. Request has nothing exceptional on both those front, all they have is ambition.

>The project makes notable use of interest rate data from the five banks.

my dick

Disclosure: CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has ownership stakes in Chain and Ripple.

AAAAAAH ALL MY LINK IS GOOONE

It's like the name of the coin is deliberately kept secret

broke my etherdelta virginity and bought a thousand or so

lets hope for an antshares-type deal

why not

"There is no price manipulation".

This, we are in the middle of something BIG

Binance bots squeezing the most out of LINK while they still can.
More exchanges are inevitable.

So much this nigga

You've been saying that for the last month you broken record sacks of shits

I'll base my decision on facts rather than the manipulated price from a single exchange.

Just a few days ago, LINK was the only external crypto dev doing a demo at one of the largest financial conferences in the world, at the invitation of SWIFT.

And just hours before the demo started, we found out that the demo involved the following giants:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

... in addition to SWIFT itself.

This thing could literally sink to 0 and I would have 0 doubts about the future of this project.

Are you so f*cking dumb to extrapolate information from a demo to actual partnerships?

Holy f*ck, pajeets here.

Chainlink is all vaporware with 0 partnerships.

Why the fuck has news been killing Crypto lately.

>OMG gets McDonalds partnership
>sinks to the bottom of Mariana trench
>Link at SIBOS, demo a success, all these banks partnered
>breaks the fucking floor into the basement

What the fuck is going on?

its the CIA man

Except its literally not.. there is a billion coins you could say this about and you choose to pick one of the very few where this doesn't apply.

>Vaporware
Literally had a working product before they even launched the ICO that was 4 years in development. That's exactly what they were demonstrating at sibos you moron and the reason they even had a slot in the schedule

>0 Partnerships

It literally has been working with swift before ICO and had 5 new big banks trading trillions of dollars show interest. The partnership potential is huge but the team is stuck under NDA's right now until things are finalized

>Are you so f*cking dumb to extrapolate information from a demo to actual partnerships?
Who said anything about partnerships?

Are you so conditioned by months of being an OMGfag that your entire thinking revolves around the concept of "partnerships"?

Protip: Chainlink is a decentralized network; it won't have "partnerships", only users.

Yep, I mean, not necessarily bots (but probably bots), this dip simply doesn't follow the market movement. You have to be retarded to just drop a giant sell order almost 20% below market price, and you have to be even more retarded to just follow this fake movement and panic sell at loss.

I only regret not following the obvious pullback and placing my buy orders at 31 cents, my last entry was at 6100 sats.

>>OMG gets McDonalds partnership
>>sinks to the bottom of Mariana trench
Well to be fair, OMG did release this news in a retarded way.

They turned what was a very good announcement into a "buy the rumor sell the news" type of announcement by first making dumb suggestive hype posts about it on twitter.

The news that those companies were involved in LINK's SIBOS demo came out of the blue. LINK would've mooned and stay mooned if it were on at least two major exchanges at the time.

Instead we had manipulators on Binance run amock and squeeze the life out of the pump that ensued.

I said bots, but really I mean just general manipulators.

Got it.
There is a sell wall right now of 5 BTC at 5499-5500 sats. If only people would stop panic selling, fuck, literally no one who entered in the last two weeks could be possibly selling without loss, and obviously no one who bought in ICO would be selling now. Fuckers need to get their shit together.

5btc is not a manipulator lmao

we're selling because the hype is dead and now we have a project that's dead for at least 6 months
SIBOS was promising 11'000 banks now we have MAYBE 5
whales are dumping at 2x profit and bored of sergei's silence and lack of marketing and no exchanges

also we have a 15 million volume for the last 30 hours on just the btc pair
no manipulator has that much
it's just textbook market capitulation, the bottom is 20 cents

>SIBOS was promising 11'000 banks
SIBOS was only ever going to be a demo.

Before:
>SIBOS is just a demo, no banks will ever touch this!

After:
>Haha only 5 banks touched this!

We didn't even have any idea banks were going to be involved in the demo until a few hours before.
LINK is already one of the most promising projects in all of crypto.

I've been watching the order book for days and have not seen any individual sell order of more than 7 BTC.

If you would dump it, there would be no need to drop the price so much. At 34-35 there was a lot of movement, then out of nowhere this happens the same way it happened the last 3 drops in the last 2 days, a big sell order 15-20% bellow market price.

Forged as fuck, grabbing all those low ammount holders by fear.

SIBOS was planning nothing of the sort. That was Veeky Forums hype. The real new is actually very good. See

*news

>That was Veeky Forums hype.
Nobody on Veeky Forums actually expected SWIFT to announce full-scale implementation though.

This "we expected 11,000 banks at SIBOS and got only 5" is the new-fangled fud that is going around.

People are pissed that LINK is having such tremendous news, while their favorite shitcoin has zero prospects, so they lash out.