HAHAHA LINK

LOL BRUTAL

Other urls found in this thread:

bankingtech.com/1037812/smartcontract-unveils-poc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just dumped a fat load.

bump

WE

people should really learn to smell when despair is in the air and there's no hope left
I sold the second I read sergei's announcement yesterday

Should I cut my throat or OD on heroin?

>Fail my last examl that would give me opportunity to be an engineer
>Have all my savings in LINK
>realized i like to be submassive when my gf ordered me to suck her fingers with a condom on top
>Still living with parents

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

No seriously can somebody beat me up so i end up dead?

already on the rebound tnx for selling fags

haha nope. it's gonna go 4500 stop dreaming

Yeah, it's literally MOONING

yeah, its dead now face it guys breaking every resistance, in a hard bearish downtrend since all-time high.
Buying now is just poking it with sticks

It's consolidating for the next leg up... now we can get to serious adoption... this is a great buy opportunity.... just bought 100k...

hello what is this message board? I just found my husband attempting to cut his wrists, what have you done to him!? I am calling the police!

Jeez this place is full with underaged b&

HOLY SHIT!

>realized i like to be submassive when my gf ordered me to suck her fingers with a condom on top

Nigga u gay

>tfw at such a big loss I don't even wanna sell anymore
So this is how digimarines feel

Poor linkfags. Losing out on satoshis every minute.

bumping this again hahaha linkies. see you all at 4.5k sats. then all the way to ICO price

Hos is this gay?

One last shakeout - please sell all we can resume our march to $5

We are here right now.

I never understood why you faggots thought that shitcoin had an actual use or actual value.

nope it didn't go as hard as that, not like LINK hahaha because this is legit on a downtrend towards ICO price

Are you retarded? that graph has same same "hard down trend" that you're talking about on link right now.

Infact the drop is even steeper on neo

if it goes ico price im all in

you need to face the reality, bro. link is dead just like dnt.

From $11 ATH to $4.80 isn't just as hard?

you mean similar to LINK where it hit 11k then downwards to 6k? that's it, the long sideways motion afterwards is where the similarity ends because NEO went up while LINK went further down lmao.

STOP
FUCKING
SELLINGN

LINK follows exactly the same pattern as NEO did. NEO (Antshares) even had a conference with Microsoft in that period and the price also tanked after it.

>11k then downwards to 6k
You're comparing to bitcoin, which was on a rollercoaster of its own.

LINK went from a high of about 45-48 cents to 32 cents.

You can't fool me whale, I was here when Antshares dipped after its conference, same FUD like with LINK right now.

Just wait, it's at bargain price.

bankingtech.com/1037812/smartcontract-unveils-poc/

at the conference earlier today I had to go to the bathroom,
while I was standing at the urinal conducting my business as usual I hear
one of the stall doors open. Suddenly a man walks up to the urinal next to me, I found this weird because I'm at the leftmost urinal and litteraly all the others were free, futhermore the fact that he didn't do anything, he was just standing there right beside me with his dick hanging out.
"psst", "psst hey"
I realize that he is trying to get my attention, but being weirded out I just ignore him.
"pssst, you ! yes you !"
as I reach for my zipper he forcefully grabs my arm and states "you wouldn't be interested in solving the coracel problem ?!"
taken aback by this abrupt maneuver I try to pry myself while stuttering "problem? I don't want any problem..." - but his iron grip won't let go and he keeps on repeating "THE CORACLE PROBLEM, CORACLE". Becoming afraid I cry out "Let go of me!" he then cackles maniacally and says "dont you see, WE ARE CHAINLINKED TOGETHER". I then once again try to pull myself lose but instead slip on the floor and fall down.
As I lay there under the urinals he bends down and whispers into my ear "thanks for your time, see you next year" before finally letting go of my arm. He then calmly walks over to the stall he came out of, turns around, look straight at me with his dead eyes and quickly flashes what I think was supposed to be a thumbs up.
He enters the stall, slams the door and puts the lock on.
As I stumble towards the exit I hear him snickering as I pass the stall.

I never followed NEO's patterns. How long did it take to rebound from their dead cat bounce?

the date's are literally on the bottom

Don't flatter him by calling him a whale, hes just another biztard that sold his link and now spends his entire day fudding and watching a coin he doesn't even own on biz because he knows himself it's going to be huge

Almost everyone fudding link owned link and will own link again in the future.
Everyones just greedy and trying to work out the market.. people who sold will fud, people still hodling with shill.. but the truth is it can't be predicted.. link will pump when the devs start giving a fuck about marketing and releasing news and reaching out to new exchanges and the pump will be explosive afterwards.

Needs a Chainlink makeover

dead coin, I sold weeks ago at 10k sats

> Got out of Link at .40 bought at .41 and lost 200$.
> Buy Sub at $.08 which is now $.15
> Will put back into Link when it's even lower.

This happened with DNT as well to me. I got out ASAP after the dump and got into WTC. Losses recovered after a few hours.

Plenty of people shitpost chainlink because linkies are aggressive, annoying, and it's easy to get a rise out of them.

I have never owned or never intend to own chainlink but I post toilet memes all the time.

can someone please tell me the difference beetween this and dgb?

4k soon hahaha

chainlink has technology that affects the whole industry

The toilet memes are funny as fuck though.
I like them

>$0.29

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why is everyone selling.. i thought consensus was that there is huge upside to this fucking coin

it's bleeding like a stuck pig

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

> consensus
You mean paid shills?

DGB actually mooned with a damn near 100x before it crashed and faded into irrelevancy.

LINK had a piddly 3-4x and is now doing the same.

yea but people are losing their grip on a 20% slide, which in crypto happens all the time, and this coin is a longer term project. are all LINKies' hands made of play-doh?

if this shit is going sub 0.30 there is not even a reason to hold...ill just buy back at 0.1

Between this and XRP JUST. FUCK. MY. SHIT. UP

its .285 now

The ride ain't over

What makes you so sure it's a legit project? I think Link was created as a make money quick kinda scheme.

Can't wait till 4k. Something about breaking psychological resistance at 5k makes me so excited haha linkies.

If it breaks

>What makes you so sure it's a legit project?
The facts.

I've been following it closely and doing my best to read up on everything they release, any news related to the project, analyses by others. I have confidence in my evaluation that it is in a nascent stage but has the potential for considerable growth. Why do you think it is just a money grab?

This may be. But the legitimacy of a project does not reflect the price or the amount of money you can make with it. And this sucker is going down for a while. Holding it while it does is just stupid. It still is the devs fault for being completely fucking autistic.

>the legitimacy of a project does not reflect the price or the amount of money you can make with it
Oh but it does.
Just not while it's on a single exchange notorious for this kind of price manipulation.

And as long as that doesn't change it will go down and get the shit manipulated out of it.

Also we are in the middle of a BTC pump which will holocaust alts as well again.

>the legitimacy of a project does not reflect the price
correct but the second part
>or the amount of money you can make with it
is misleading because the actual value of this is way above where it is right now. that's what investing generally is--rooting out the difference between the price of something and what it's actually worth, it's value. LINK price per coin may be crashing because of all this FUD and pink wojack shit but the value of the coin remains the same.

Yup.

I feel bad for the guy on /biz who took out his life savings and daughters college fund to go all in on Link at .40.

Hope you guys make it. I got out at .40 with the downtrend.

Did someone actually do that? Or is that more shill ruse

This price manipulation is a meme
Everything is priced in is a meme too though

But the memes themselves are priced in. What level are you on right now?

>This price manipulation is a meme
It's really not.
Go look at the order book right now. Sell walls popping up and being moved and cancelled all the time.
Been that way for weeks.

Binance is notorious for this, they were doing it to their own BNB coin for weeks and got called out on it.

It's not a bad exchange per sé, but it's bad when it's the only exchange.

Yup, read it with my own 2 eyes :/ Sad. Hopefully Link rises to this price back to not have people slit their wrists.

Yea it's kind of depressing to imagine someone ends up offing his or herself after acting on bad investment advice from a tibetan backgammon bbs

Haha, Cripple fucked me so hard. Glad I never got into Link.

Might re-buy when it goes to below-ICO price.

Honestly, I had a lot of understanding for the team being focused on SIBOS during the weeks leading up to it; but now they have a responsibility to take care of this exchange situation.

pink ID and LINK goes to 3k sat

Dip over, moon incoming lets go guyss

I waited for this thread, and boy do I reap today the benefits of my patience.

Nothing better than watching linkies crash and burn.

>from 5100 to 5500
>will soon be 4700
>moon

onto the next shitcoin right linkfags? kill yourselves retards, i'm glad you're losing money eat shit n die

>3 year old project
>quick cash grab
pick one

I want to buy in. Its below ICO Prince ?
Which is the all time low??

THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE SEE 40 CENTS

kek

don't you just love it when other people lose money? i'm waiting on the reqfags to lose all their money this friday.

> He likes to play pretend to suck a dick.
> Ordered by my gf.
Even actual homosexuals aren't this gay.

3 year old project and theyve never thought to add a third coder.

Seriously, this boggles my mind.

It's a legitimately good project, with people like Ari Juels and Hudson Jameson supporting it. But it had a bunch of people holding it that expected Swift to instantly start using it in production for 11k banks. Apparently they don't realize how slow that level of adoption is. The news from SIBOS is about as good as I could have expected, but people wanted much more. Somehow this means it should have a lower market cap than dogecoin.

>I'm in the same situation except already an engineer that lost his job and garnered a bad rep, probably long time unemployed due to this
>all savings in LINK
>Living in mortgaged home and might miss payment.

Realize you are still in the green, kid.

Sibos is still going on, we get news tomorrow. Most likely nothing big but something at least

Who says they didn't have code monkeys all along?