ITT: things Veeky Forums meme'd you into

ITT: things Veeky Forums meme'd you into
I'll start
Before Veeky Forums
>meal with Chicken - twice a week
After Veeky Forums
>eating 2 whole whole chickens a week

Actually bought mutant mass cause I thought everyone was actually taking 5 scoops a day. Fuck

The word "meme" has lost all meaning on this site.

fuck off faggot. I'm 27 I know what I'm saying with 'meme'

this desu. don't be a fagoot

>stopped drinking water

Chicken is good tho

Agreed.

And what's wrong with chicken every night? If you're on a cut (or even if you're not) it's a spectacular protein to calorie ratio. And it tastes so good. I brine and grill a chicken breast like 3 nights a week at least.

>a (singular) chicken breast
spotted the twink

>2 whole chickens
>1 week
Found the DYEL manlet
t.memelord

Dude the chicken breasts at the store at like 10-12 oz, no way somebody eats two of those for dinner, wtf.

How important is it to buy quality chicken? Tyson's like 1/2 the price of most of the other stuff but I'd imagine it's got some horrifying bullshit going on

I realize a lot of Veeky Forums doesn't actually care about health but I'm asking about from a health-conscious viewpoint.

Chicken is one of the cheapest calorie to protein meals you can get.

I buy a whole chicken at least once a week and eat everything but the guts.

I eat tyson's a lot for gains. Am I doing it wrong?

That's why I'm asking. I know for sure it's got tons of hormones/antibiotics and the birds are raised under just about the most unhygienic conditions you could imagine. What I want to know is what kind of effect eating that shit has on your health vs higher quality chicken

How many chickens do you eat memelord?
>12oz
>dinner
No you split that up throughout the day faggot
2 per week is good.
Often their are sales on corn fed chicken so it's really good value. I like cold roast chicken, as a special I'll have potatoes roasted in olive oil with it.

>2 per week is good.
A chicken is like 10lbs dude. You eat 20lbs of just chicken a week? Is that the only thing you eat?

Chickens are just birds. So I just hang out back with my pellet gun and shoot birds and eat whatever I kill I eat. Once I even ate a parrot. I think it was probably somebody's pet that got loose. Do you think I gave a fuck !?!

You're joking but I eat squirrels out of my yard sometimes

Broiler chicken or roaster chickens are anywhere from 3.5-6 pounds at best you fucking idiot.

A medium sized roasted chicken is like 1000 calories without the skin you fucking dyel manlet.

thats not even half of an average female bodybuilder's maintenance.