NOT FUCKING SELLING

Gtfo nolinkers

below ico price is not a good time to sell, hold linker!

Not selling either. That coin has so much potential it's ridiculous.

WE

retards couldve sold and rebought 20% more in a day

Thats the risky part of crypto, user. You either hold or sell and risk having to rebuy higher. Buying lower feels good though, but again, it's quite risky.

Holders will eventually be rewarded, just like it happened to ETH holders.

sold at 6700 yesturday went to sleep with a buy order of 6008 : ( Im sad, I shoulda went 5601 :p

Does LINK have proof of stake or master nodes any kind of reward shit like that?

Chainlink wont be worth anything until like late 2018.

No one uses smart contracts in business yet, so why would anyone want a decentralized oracle middleware yet?

Did any of you guys read the whitepaper, adoption will only occur once smart contracts are trusted and utilized - even aspSergey says this multiple times in interviews.

No due diligence = Bagholding until you're -50%.

link marines assemble

I keep wanting to sell but then I'm reminded that Ethereum was $7 a year ago when I first started seeing it shilled and I almost bought in but I didn't do it. I never want to miss out like that again.

Also I bought LINK at $0.19, so I'm still in the green.

ethereum could be used right away
link won't be for at the very least 1 year

Nothing but good news for this project, just demoed their working product, tons of hinted partners, professional image, no showboating

NO SKATEBOARD PIC -1000% deserved

oh well still up

the .50$ price was for the rumor of 11k banks
not the news of maybe 5

can someone throw a skateboard at sergey and make a quick picture?

tones of hinted partners? Do you even read the announcement? They simply used the data from 5 banks in their PoC you fucking dweeb, they didn't 'partner' with them at all - they just request for the banks to send them interest rate data so they could have some trusted input into their middleware. No banks would ever use this, maybe by 2020, banks don't even use smartcontracts yet LMAO, heavy bags to hold until 2021.

They are at the very least partnered with swift

>sergey_posing_with_HSBC_execs.mpeg

They ain't partnered with swift you dumb f*ck.

"Although, as Damien Vanderveken, the head of Swift's R&D department, told CoinDesk, working with the ISO 20022 standard could be the push needed to get one, or both, of those stakeholders to move."

"COULD BE"

Fcking deluded linkies. You guys really don't even know your own project.

LMAO.

>5100 sats
wew

opportunity cost??

I bought it same price but sold at .42, and already made more money with my link gains while link sidesteps/crashes

I don't see any other opportunities anywhere nigger. You can't actually predict shit like unobtainium, you just have to hold some shit and hope you get lucky

jeez wtf is going on

AAAAAAA

I'm gonna buy some when it seriously starts dropping.

Basically you'll be rewarded with more links the more links you have as you are given more trust when running a node so pretty much POS

As it makes a reversal of 600 Sats from when it seriously started dropping?

>
haha fun picture thx op